What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking tmw is gonna be weird with the celebration of the beginning of my summer break but with the strong risk of a tornado outbreak here.

Wirelessly posted

I amazed! I lost 7 lbs in four days :) I went by my weight from my last doc visit on May 10, 2013. I do feel lighter and see how it works later on today :)

took my daughter to bingo we have few days together bit of fun before she go into hospital,she won £80 not sure the $ but it alot,she no tell difference between 20 note and five note,i was not feeling well yesterday and she took the lot to slot machine where some shit git nicked it off her...sometimes lose faith in people

Wirelessly posted

I am looking at my shave cut how it turned into a scab those little cuts turn out to be a big deal. This was almost a week ago.

Last edited:
My weekend starts soon !!!! Can't come quick enough! :lol:

(But I have to spend a part of the weekend working to finish a Monday deadline.) Still better than how this entire week went.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking , amazing 5 days of dextox. I lost 8 lbs. next , I can actually eat I will be getting my transformation kit soon:) I feel fabulous and lighter.

Sometimes I feel like I would achieve more and be a better person if I closed my facebook account.

new home or transfer job to other state, but I haven't applied yet. Perhaps, later if I have time, I guess for now I might looking for closer to work.

Thinking whether I should buy a bike rack for my car or wait.

Saris trunk bike racks are the best. I have sold a lot of them. If you want link of rack, let me know.

I have a 2005 Scion XB...will it fit that kind of car? My other car is a Doge Durango SUV but I don't drive it often.

I got my little dog Marley's summer hair cut, she looks like a little rat but still very cute.

I was out all day yesterday and those days wipe me out. Tomorrow is Fathers Day so I have to clean house and get things ready. I'm excited to see all the kids!!!

Just opened the front door and there were three adult turkeys and 11 little babies. It always amazes me when they come down our street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back