What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had done like the 1% that controls Congress and the Supreme Court would like to see, he would have just given it over to them and asked if they could have part of his social security as well.

Instead he stood up for himself and held out for his slice of the pie. There was no doubt a huge amount of personal stress upon him during this process. In the end he got his slice. I hope he lives on in great health to be well over a hundred.

Was looking at new dentists in the area to compare prices and one website stated:

New patients with insurance - your first visit is free!

Patients without insurance - Special introductory fees
for patients without insurance: Dental Exam and X-Rays ~ $75 Cleaning and Polishing ~ $45

Is there something wrong with this picture??!? :dunno:

Was looking at new dentists in the area to compare prices and one website stated:

New patients with insurance - your first visit is free!

Patients without insurance - Special introductory fees
for patients without insurance: Dental Exam and X-Rays ~ $75 Cleaning and Polishing ~ $45

Is there something wrong with this picture??!? :dunno:

I just found out that the dental part of Medicare expired. I guess I have to go to Social Security office soon to get it back

I just found out that the dental part of Medicare expired. I guess I have to go to Social Security office soon to get it back

I thought Medicare doesn't cover dental. Here's what I found online:

Medicare will not cover dental care that you need primarily for the health of your teeth. For example, Medicare will not cover routine checkups, cleanings or pay for you to get fillings. Medicare will never pay for dentures. Even if Medicare has paid for you to have a teeth pulled (extracted) as preparation for a medical procedure, you will be responsible for the cost of your dentures.

Medicare Interactive - Does Medicare ever cover dental services?

I thought Medicare doesn't cover dental. Here's what I found online:

Medicare will not cover dental care that you need primarily for the health of your teeth. For example, Medicare will not cover routine checkups, cleanings or pay for you to get fillings. Medicare will never pay for dentures. Even if Medicare has paid for you to have a teeth pulled (extracted) as preparation for a medical procedure, you will be responsible for the cost of your dentures.

Medicare Interactive - Does Medicare ever cover dental services?

I called dentist office. They checked on the computer to see if I have insurance. They said dental part of medicare expired. I am not sure what that means. I am looking for dental insurance for people with low income.

If he had done like the 1% that controls Congress and the Supreme Court would like to see, he would have just given it over to them and asked if they could have part of his social security as well.

Instead he stood up for himself and held out for his slice of the pie. There was no doubt a huge amount of personal stress upon him during this process. In the end he got his slice. I hope he lives on in great health to be well over a hundred.

$17 million. That is by far the most money ever paid to get a single tenant to leave a New York City apartment. It's probably the most money ever paid to get anyone to leave any apartment. But it gets better. Not only did the Zeckendorfs agree to give Herb Sukenik $17 million cash, they also agreed to let him live in a $2 million apartment on Central Park South where he will pay $1 a month in rent for the rest of his life.

Goodness Gracious....Great Balls of Fire!....

I think the blueberry muffins from Safeway are AWESOME!

I called dentist office. They checked on the computer to see if I have insurance. They said dental part of medicare expired. I am not sure what that means. I am looking for dental insurance for people with low income.

no dental coverage with my medicare. Wyoming Medicaid takes care of some of my dental needs (one cleaning/check up a year, etc.).

no dental coverage with my medicare. Wyoming Medicaid takes care of some of my dental needs (one cleaning/check up a year, etc.).

That's good. My mother has both Medicare and Medicaid and they don't cover dental at all. Perhaps every state is different?

I am thinking about how to better use my time more wisely.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

I wonder... when someone keeps lying to people if they think that everyone is so stupid that no one will figure it out eventually... someone told me a whopper here on AD the other day... kinda surprises me but guess anyone can be anything on the internet huh....

I wonder... when someone keeps lying to people if they think that everyone is so stupid that no one will figure it out eventually... someone told me a whopper here on AD the other day... kinda surprises me but guess anyone can be anything on the internet huh....

Any hints??????:giggle:

That's good. My mother has both Medicare and Medicaid and they don't cover dental at all. Perhaps every state is different?

each state has their own Medicaid criteria/services/whatever. sucks that neither will cover your mother's dental needs though.

Thinking that ill go visit kids in hospital more frequently, and what activities can i do cor them...

Rat just run pass my French window where I sitting and I thinking has it got large family and do I want to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back