What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes silence is the loudest scream.

What am I thinking of? Getting out of this slow Internet sh*t and find my own place where things will go smoother. Problem is, $$$

What am I thinking of? Getting out of this slow Internet sh*t and find my own place where things will go smoother. Problem is, $$$

You've developed quite a potty mouth as of late haven't you? :hmm:

You've developed quite a potty mouth as of late haven't you? :hmm:

That's what several rough nights will do to a person. Usually I don't do it, but I've had it rough lately. Hopefully, things will be better soon.

resized_picard-wtf-meme-generator-shh-shhh-shhhhh-baaade-jaaa-54181d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thinking about how or why Frisky Feline's post is blank... :hmm:

And thinking about digging up my old smilies.

thinking about how or why Frisky Feline's post is blank...:think: :hmm:

Had the same problem recently. Was trying to put in a combined picture from my private Google+ page, and a security warning came up, blocking access to it. That may be the case, here, too. Just food for thought.

Thanks Calvin- had wondered if it was a image- had seen that before on other forums :)

:applause: for Calvin (and all the moderators here :) )

Thinking I don't want to go to Gallaudet today for my presentation at a Questfest conference today. It is one of those things that I got asked to do a project and saying yes to it but as time got closer, having regrets agreeing to it. I would rather stay home and relax. AT least it will be a sunny day and not so cold so I plan on walking to H Street during lunch for food.

Just woke up and read the well-being check thread that's now locked. That's the most ridiculous thread I've ever read. Why talk about something you can't disclose in the first place.

:wtf:

Well this was entertaining reading for a Saturday morning. Had 3 pages to catch up on.

How's the blue hair shade? Better?

Hmmmmmm it faded super fast, so I had my daughter redye it, it was better for a fee day :D that faded really fast as well, it reminds me of old lady blue hair. Thinking I should try purple :D

Thanks calvin. I didnt get a chance to fix it when i had to leave. I see that you fixed it for me. :)

Derek, I can't be the same FF for a long period of time. :)

Just woke up and read the well-being check thread that's now locked. That's the most ridiculous thread I've ever read. Why talk about something you can't disclose in the first place.

:wtf:

The twilight zone is fun isn't it mangareader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back