What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rat just run pass my French window where I sitting and I thinking has it got large family and do I want to know

I have never seen rats here in Florida. Have you RR?

This reminds me of one night I drove through Chicago around midnight and I saw a huge rat running down the street. That thing was huge. Eww. That was the only time I've ever seen rats. Never had 'em in my home in Chicago nor in Florida but I've heard of friends who have.

I have never seen rats here in Florida. Have you RR?

This reminds me of one night I drove through Chicago around midnight and I saw a huge rat running down the street. That thing was huge. Eww. That was the only time I've ever seen rats. Never had 'em in my home in Chicago nor in Florida but I've heard of friends who have.

Yes I have....River Rats...and they are huge m'fkers!.... I worked Downtown (Times-Union) at night...and sometimes could not find a parking spot close to the building, so had to park by the river..(St. Johns)....we were warned to always keep our windows up...as some people would leave fast food in their cars with the window down...and the Rats would call in....

Otherwise, I've never had a rat or mouse in my house....Feel sure NYC has a lot of 'em tho'.

Am thinking about my Cable Box that went...kaboom...this evening....*snif*...gonna miss some of my fab shows....taking the box back tomorrow and getting a new one....and, Yes...will ask for 1-day "no service" to be taken off my bill....

Am thinking about my Cable Box that went...kaboom...this evening....*snif*...gonna miss some of my fab shows....taking the box back tomorrow and getting a new one....and, Yes...will ask for 1-day "no service" to be taken off my bill....

That happened to me a few weeks ago. It was during the olympics and boy did it tick me off. AT&T came out and replace our box with a new one. I still have problems at times. Just now had to reboot my cable box.

Good luck RR!!!!

Did you know that there may be a way to find out if your cable company is fixing/updating stuff? For example, I can look on my on-line Comcast account, and it'll tell me if there's been any outages reported in my area, and if they're fixing it or not. It's nice to have that feature, and I do occasionally check it to make sure all is running smoothly.

im wondering the whereabouts of DeafCaroline...haven't seen her here for ages....

thinking how many days left for me to finish the complete of the seasons of charmed. :D

I am thinking about how good rolled barley is and how many ways I can cook it up. Way more flavor, easier on the digestion, stays with you for hours and adapts well to every kind of cooked vegetables and meats. I am using them like I would for oats for breakfast but they work well way beyond that.
Rolled oats and rolled barley both cook to perfection in the rice cooker. I am using a brand I buy in bulk that is organic from an outfit in Nebraska. Very good. Makes those brands from the grocery store taste like wet sawdust.

I'm thinking about this interview today. I went to the first one at 8am. I stayed until 10am. I got called back for a secondary interview at 1:30pm. I did that interview and did some testing and some other interviewing with some supervisors and what not. I got out around 4pm. ( Yes omg 8 hours of interviewing almost!!! ) So, I was told that if I DON'T get a call Wednesday or Thursday morning that I am to come back Thursday at 11am to fill out paperwork to submit to my higher level background clearance, checking my education/degrees and all that jazz!!! ( Along with reference checks blah blah blah ) So, I just have to hope for once in my life I do NOT NOT NOT GET A CALL TOMORROW OR THURSDAY MORNING!!! So that I can report to fill out my paperwork to start finishing the process on Thursday!!! *Crosses fingers and toes super hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *

Mew, is this for a job in the medical field?

I'm thinking about this interview today. I went to the first one at 8am. I stayed until 10am. I got called back for a secondary interview at 1:30pm. I did that interview and did some testing and some other interviewing with some supervisors and what not. I got out around 4pm. ( Yes omg 8 hours of interviewing almost!!! ) So, I was told that if I DON'T get a call Wednesday or Thursday morning that I am to come back Thursday at 11am to fill out paperwork to submit to my higher level background clearance, checking my education/degrees and all that jazz!!! ( Along with reference checks blah blah blah ) So, I just have to hope for once in my life I do NOT NOT NOT GET A CALL TOMORROW OR THURSDAY MORNING!!! So that I can report to fill out my paperwork to start finishing the process on Thursday!!! *Crosses fingers and toes super hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *

Good luck!!! Hope you get the job Mew!

To me it sounds like they were very impressed with you. I am certain you will get the job. They would be silly to pass on you.

I am thinking about the name of last episode of The Walking Dead. It only said "A"...Alexandria?

To me it sounds like they were very impressed with you. I am certain you will get the job. They would be silly to pass on you.

Tousi, yes... it is still in medical, just a promotion essentially. More pay, more involvement, more authority/responsibility essentially.

The last test I took was essentially a common sense test. A "What should you do in this situation" type of thing. There were some circumstances where I felt there were multiple choices that could be done but they were clear there was only one correct answer. So, I'm not quite sure how I scored. However, they pretty much said it's either a yes, or a no. It's not based off of a score. I was very incredibly tired after getting out of class, being up all night and then going into these interviews and testing all day so that's why I'm concerned... That's all... Plus, I tend to psych myself out during tests for some reason... I always get worried.... :Ohno: I just have to hope when I go to bed today, I don't wake up to a missed call and a voice-mail or I don't get one Thursday morning... :Ohno: I really hope I get this thing... It means a WORLD of difference and change to me! It would pull me out of my current department "Where I'm having a bit of trouble with a woman I work with who is new and a supervisor who hates me for some reason" and place me in a completely new area unattached to any of them... so I am really crossing everything I have here.... :Ohno: Everything is riding on this... I am on the edge here! :(

Also crossing my fingers and toes super hard for you!!!! :)

I may not know you as well as some of the others here Mew (but I certainly enjoy your posts especially certain ones *cough*), but I will be crossing everything for you too- it sounds like you are on their short list if you had an entire day of interviews and tests! Since I am not having much luck right now, I'll send my vibes to you that you don't get any calls (now that's a statement I thought I'd never write regarding jobs... lol). I myself have a tech interview tomorrow...:Ohno: but then almost all of the jobs I've had I've gotten through... a phone interview. A phone- the bane of my existence. :D

I will cross everything,i hope you get it mew,You write everything clearly AND cogently So don't see why you should not get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back