What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to those having interviews coming up. Enjoy !!!

Thinking of this one girl who supposely blackmailed me cuz i hang out too much with my beat friend... I guess someone needs to tell her that he is gay.

Thanks a lot guys!!! :grouphug: I didn't get a call back today, no missed calls yet, so as long as I don't get a last minute call tomorrow I go to start the background / investigation process tomorrow afternoon!!! :Ohno::hyper::fingersx: I'm still very incredibly nervous, but I'm working very hard and trying to stay calm and collected!

Ducky, I'll have to send lots of energy all your way tomorrow and wish you all the luck in the world for your interview! I hope you get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking of this one girl who supposely blackmailed me cuz i hang out too much with my beat friend... I guess someone needs to tell her that he is gay.

Blackmail? That's illegal. If so, you can report her, or do indeed tell her about your friend.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Dont worry it wasnt Nything serious. Plus i told my friend. He is telling her that he is gay cuz she wont belive me. I thought it was more funny than anything else really

Dont worry it wasnt Nything serious. Plus i told my friend. He is telling her that he is gay cuz she wont belive me. I thought it was more funny than anything else really

Oh, okay. Then that's that.

I'm sure they'll call you in no time and you'll get it. I'll keep the fingers crossed for you. :)

Thanks a lot guys!!! :grouphug: I didn't get a call back today, no missed calls yet, so as long as I don't get a last minute call tomorrow I go to start the background / investigation process tomorrow afternoon!!! :Ohno::hyper::fingersx: I'm still very incredibly nervous, but I'm working very hard and trying to stay calm and collected!

Ducky, I'll have to send lots of energy all your way tomorrow and wish you all the luck in the world for your interview! I hope you get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There he goes fixating on legality of things and law enforcement. Next he'll say if I were to go to Seattle and breathe the air as a NC-er I'm illegally stealing Seattle's air...

Blackmail on a state/national level or involving business is illegal yes but law enforcement are not going to do anything about 'blackmail' between friends/acquaintances. If that were true there would be a LOT more people arrested (in your world) or charged at least.

I'm wondering why Derek talk about teaching a cat to clap a lot.

I'm wondering why Derek talk about teaching a cat to clap a lot.

gatos+gemeos+convidados.gif

Teenagers!!!! I swear they are put here to drive us parents nuts! I'm dealing with my 13 years old boy to get him to do his homeworks. It's always a battle that I have to "win" to get him to do his homeworks. Man, this is going to be one wild ride for the next few years.

Teenagers!!!! I swear they are put here to drive us parents nuts! I'm dealing with my 13 years old boy to get him to do his homeworks. It's always a battle that I have to "win" to get him to do his homeworks. Man, this is going to be one wild ride for the next few years.

I FEEL YOU!!! Kids doing homework is ok. But we asked them to read book on their own, as they say "why." My girl needs work on writing skill so we asked her to write anything. Its struggle for us to make them to do, read the book and write the stroy. :*thud*:

That sucks!

I have been lucky with my daughter. She just turned 17 yesterday. She would spend hours on the weekends studying instead of going out with friends often. She said she wants to get into medical school and she has to start being serious about her schoolwork early. She has always been diligent with her homework. I was always like that too about my homework. I never gave my mom a hard time about it while my brother did.

My son who is 8 already does his homework as soon as he gets home and by the time I get home, it is done but wait and see when he is a teenager.

However, my best friend who has two girls who are 13 and 11 battles with them day in and day out about homework.

Hope this will pass soon!

My male Rottweiler is overweight. He doesn't care about alarm clock. He likes to sleep late.

That sucks!

I have been lucky with my daughter. She just turned 17 yesterday. She would spend hours on the weekends studying instead of going out with friends often. She said she wants to get into medical school and she has to start being serious about her schoolwork early. She has always been diligent with her homework. I was always like that too about my homework. I never gave my mom a hard time about it while my brother did.

My son who is 8 already does his homework as soon as he gets home and by the time I get home, it is done but wait and see when he is a teenager.

However, my best friend who has two girls who are 13 and 11 battles with them day in and day out about homework.

Hope this will pass soon!

If we are going back to what we did — I was in the habit of going out to play as a grade schooler between the time school let out at 3:00-3:15 and supper time. Being only about a couple blocks from school there was not time lost to travel for me and the other neighborhood kids. This pattern carried over to high school (even though I did ride a bus about 3 miles to get home or walk about a mile and a half) with other relaxing until meal time. But I am not surprised if the pattern has changed since the 1950s.

If we are going back to what we did — I was in the habit of going out to play as a grade schooler between the time school let out at 3:00-3:15 and supper time. Being only about a couple blocks from school there was not time lost to travel for me and the other neighborhood kids. This pattern carried over to high school (even though I did ride a bus about 3 miles to get home or walk about a mile and a half) with other relaxing until meal time. But I am not surprised if the pattern has changed since the 1950s.
A lot of things have changed since the 50's. :giggle:

I don't recall all the details (I went to a different school just about every year, sometimes more often). Generally though, we played outside until supper time, then did our homework. Outdoor playtime was during daylight hours.

A lot of things have changed since the 50's. :giggle:

I don't recall all the details (I went to a different school just about every year, sometimes more often). Generally though, we played outside until supper time, then did our homework. Outdoor playtime was during daylight hours.

Quite a contrast although we both had outdoor playtime during daylight hours. I went to the same grade school all eight years (no kindergarden offered by school system although I did go to a private one that rented a room in the same grade school building). And then the same high school for all four years.

They did have a pattern of tearing them or part of them down after I got out of them. The grade school had a new building constructed about 4-5 blocks from where the one I went to was. The old one was used for storage, sold and then torn down. That location is now a church parking lot and apartment building.

The oldest building on the high school campus was torn down a (one of 6) and replaced about 6 years after I graduated. A whole new campus has since been built in a different location. The old campus has been sold and is rented out for different things including part of it being an alternative school.

Not sure if this is the best place for this or not. But I have been thinking of it off and on for some time.

Back when I went to school the grade schools in town were grades 1 through 8. The Junior High or Middle School came much later. And I do not remember the kind of bullying that is talked about so much any more. I keep wondering if which classes were/are in the same building is a big factor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back