What are you guys doing on Valentine's day?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
My husband Jeremy are taking me out to Red Lobster Resturant then he said that he has a big suprise for me somewhere so I can't wait! Then we will go back home & exchange small gifts such as teddy bear, choclate candies.. etc.

:)

~Heather~ said:
:dunno: what Ill be doing or will get for valentine's day.... :)

Maybe your husband and you can just go out to eat at a nice resturant and have someone babysit your kids if it's possible.

Or just simple have him give u lots of candies! :)

*thudding* LOT OF CANDIES to kids??? I think not! :lol: I do not want my 3 yr old get too hyper and wild. :rofl: I give him limit of candies because he'd want more and more candies if he knows he have lot of candies. Oh boy. heh heh :D

errm...I re-read what you said...sorry, I'm kind of tired :zzz: anyway, eh I'm not really crazy over candies. I would rather to go out to eat, that'll be nice. so wait and see. :D

I need ideas since it will be my first valentine's day with Shibby. Any good advices that would help get his eyes on me for the whole night without distractions!

AquaMaiden said:
I need ideas since it will be my first valentine's day with Shibby. Any good advices that would help get his eyes on me for the whole night without distractions!

Maybe you and Shibby can go out to eat then go somewhere...if you can.. you guys can rent a hotel with hot tub for one night. I hope that helps! :)

Too early to make the plan for valentine's day.. :dunno: might go out clubbing, but who knows...Will find out when the time approaches..

oh wellllllllllllll, i will be in hawaii on feb 9 to feb 25 be with my babe java! so we will together for on valentine's day!!! i dont know :dunno: what my babe will have plans for me.. so i rather be SUPRIRSE!!! hehehehe!! i am making a long dress for valentine's day!

I :dunno: what I am doing on Valentine's Day....I hope to go out to dinner, that would be nice! ;)

Too early to say. I know one person asked me for date around that day but not confirm yet. Feb. 14 is on Saturday. That's awesome!!!

I used to take my ex-girlfriend out to Red Lobster or TGIF for Valentine's Day. Too bad I'm single... :(

My husband and I had our first date at local steak restaurant on Valentine's day!!! So, every year we go to same steak restaurant for Valentine's day as a sweet reminder of our first date. It is very special tradition for us. :cuddle:

WildKaTReSS said:
My husband Jeremy are taking me out to Red Lobster Resturant then he said that he has a big suprise for me somewhere so I can't wait! Then we will go back home & exchange small gifts such as teddy bear, choclate candies.. etc.

:)

Wow that is early to cong!!! I would privately with my girl -- wont tell her. shhhhhh!

I have no plan on Valentine's Day. :cry: I am single !!!

mind.gif

:rofl: funny... I haven't decided what to do for valentine's day but it's bit too early :roll: heh :mrgreen:

Back