What are you guys doing on Valentine's day?

Will be going to a wedding reception on Friday the 13th. Then as for Saturday the 14th, I don't know. Maybe I will do something with this guy from U. of Utah. We'll see...

kuifje75 said:
Will be going to a wedding reception on Friday the 13th. Then as for Saturday the 14th, I don't know. Maybe I will do something with this guy from U. of Utah. We'll see...

w-what? there is Friday the 13th on Feb? :ugh:

Sabrina said:
I have no plan on Valentine's Day. :cry: I am single !!!

mind.gif

me too i hate that holiday !

Here is a picture of me. No one ask me for out to the romantic dinner on the Valentine's Day. :cry:

Amn't I attractive lady?

Attachments

• hehe.jpg
    hehe.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 72
Sabrina said:
Here is a picture of me. No one ask me for out to the romantic dinner on the Valentine's Day. :cry:

Amn't I attractive lady?
wanna go out on val?

oh nevermind.. i forgot i have work sorry :cry:

valentine's day will be on saturday ... so i know it will be FULL n' very crowd to every restaurant .... so good friends of mine and i was discussed about this last tuesday ... go out n' have a dinner is NOTHING NEW ... i wanna SOMETHING DIFFERENT .... so my good friends, they are couples ... and i discussed and think its very GOOD IDEA .... we plan go SKI since 2 of my friends and my boyfriend never go SKI in their whole life ... so WHY NOT ?! so my boyfriend didn't know about this, i'm about to surprise him .... hee hee .... my friends said WHY NOT if we go cabin with a spa after SKI because we KNEW we will be exhaust, sore n' blah ! ..... sounds GOOD ... go ski n' relax in cabin with a spa on a valentine's day .... :) :) :)

ahh my grrl and i will be spending the night in pu'alununa ( if i spelled that right) and spending valentines day in private that is IF there is no club meeting that day.

Valentine Day... (groan) Maybe moving day!!! I hoping that before a week of feb 7th instead 14th.

Will find it out about the planning.. So um, I was about my plan surprise for my hubby's special valetine may be in Lobster or Outback rst.. Depend on..
If my kids wanna join along with us.. would be nice BIG VALENTINE TOGETHER.. ehehheh

I do not like giving my children full fo canadies.. Just one choco bar of heart shaped and clothes or stuff... each my child. Every year my traditional because too much candies which too close ever 2 mos aparts from... Halloween, Christmas, Valentine Day.. and no reason special still get candies.. (rolled my eyes up) btw sumth'n different giving as gift instead lot of candies.
:)

Going to be in Milton/Hamilton area!! Had a first date with this guy last year at this resturant and he wanted to take me there again this valentine's day!! :D

DeafSCUBA98 said:
thought u're liking a guy in europe

WOW GOOD MEMORY!! I'm impressed.. I bet a lot of gals like ya, cuz girls love it when guys remember stuff.

Hehe, yes, I'm "in love" if I can say that with a British guy. He is trying to make his way here (US Government is now imposing visas for visitors/vacationers w/ all kinds of information - retina, fingerprinting, health/criminal history).

But so far.. no plans for V-day. *sighs*

I'm guessing there will be a deafies party, hanging out with my friends, working my ass off, or on a unexpected date... what do you know... it's a month from now so early to tell...

What would you do tomorrow ?? Me - no plan :cry: I got two greeting beautiful Valentine's Day cards from two guys. No special romantic dinner or movie or flowers.

Happy Valentine's Day !!

070702hapv_1.gif

Catch how many hearts do you have ??? Have a Fun !

http://www.spiritisup.com/lovekissed.html :)

I don't know what I'm doing...LOL. Maybe I'll get a surprise...maybe not!

Happy V-Day to all of you, though :)

Back