What are you guys doing on Valentine's day?

We're supposed to go to the Timberlodge Steak house after i finish work :) as for the rest of the night, I dont know. Maybe I should get him to buy tequila and we can get drunk :twisted:

I had to work from 4 pm to midnight... oh well.. at least i don't have anyone to date yet :D

My valentine's gonna be spent with Shibby and our two other roommates who are a couple as well - we're going to spend time in Canada:) Gonna scroll around the city then eat at Hard Rock Cafe:) Afterwards I dunno maybe just watch movies after we get back to Rochester.

Well just this morning I found a surprise the wife left on my bed when I got home. She left a card and balloon for me. How nice of her even though she requested I dont give her valentine day gifts.

Might do a surprise on her by leaving some v-day stuff on the Sable's (last year's valentine present to the wife) driver seat for her tonight or in the morning ;)

I am going to make the video of myself by saying happy valentine and send e-mail to someone who I like the girl. :D

*whew* lucky me... becz early moving in new home from Jan of middle wk.. instead Feb 14th..

Have not idea about the plan Valentine Day and wait and see find it out with my hubby's ideas for awesome valentine Day family special evening Dinner!

Will post you when Special Valentine Family Day's after News...

Valentine day?
Please. I have no date, or no boyfriend. Single for about a year and 2 months now. :)
For myself, I am just going to enjoy working tomrrow and perhaps sleep. If someone email me to hang out, then that will be fine. :ugh:

TinyStrawberry said:
Valentine day?
Please. I have no date, or no boyfriend. Single for about a year and 2 months now. :)
For myself, I am just going to enjoy working tomrrow and perhaps sleep. If someone email me to hang out, then that will be fine. :ugh:

Maybe we all should come up with a Temporary Boy/Girlfriend system for 24 hours, valid on Valentine's Day only!

I has to work on Valentine it's not bother me.. also already send greeting card to my parent and my bro and let them know i love them in my heart

Am thinking about going to Deaf Centre for the ADA Potluck thingie, but since I am not feeling good, maybe I wouldn't go because dont want to make food with my germs in it. Also at between 8 to 10 pm, Sorenson will be coming to install my Videophone. It'll be like just another day for me.

I mum about my valentine's day. :nana: (if it happens, then let it happens).

Deaf258 said:
Maybe we all should come up with a Temporary Boy/Girlfriend system for 24 hours, valid on Valentine's Day only!

Hmm Deaf258: That prob would be a GREAT idea!! Who's is going to make up this business? You? If u are, good luck :-D

I'm helping out with ushering for V-Day at RIT. I've got no woman or gal to do anything with. :(

Late night, I hid notes for the hubby to find in the morning. When I woke up, I told him he had a treasure hunt to do! And he gave me a very sweet letter that made me cry a bit. We hugged, and knew how much our efforts have touched each other. :lol:

So, the hubby followed clues and found each hidden letter...I put the first letter on his keyboard where he would find easily which spoke of my deep feelings about him, and also it led him to another clue. I hid one in the fridge that had poetry, another on my chair that spoke of our first meeting... and the final one was in a book in our bedroom, which told him to lay down on the bed next to me and I would tell him where the treasure is. I laid there with a big grin, and told him that my treasure was HIM all along! I could see it touched him so much.

Later on I slowly melted some dark chocolate and dipped strawberries in it... then put them in the fridge. Now I'm eating some and feeding some of 'em to the hubby... they are considered erotic food and diet friendly, too! Right now we are on our PCs, him fixing up some new PCs for his mom and a cousin.... and me being online doing you know what in AD... :greddy:

Liza said:
Late night, I hid notes for the hubby to find in the morning. When I woke up, I told him he had a treasure hunt to do! And he gave me a very sweet letter that made me cry a bit. We hugged, and knew how much our efforts have touched each other. :lol:

So, the hubby followed clues and found each hidden letter...I put the first letter on his keyboard where he would find easily which spoke of my deep feelings about him, and also it led him to another clue. I hid one in the fridge that had poetry, another on my chair that spoke of our first meeting... and the final one was in a book in our bedroom, which told him to lay down on the bed next to me and I would tell him where the treasure is. I laid there with a big grin, and told him that my treasure was HIM all along! I could see it touched him so much.

Later on I slowly melted some dark chocolate and dipped strawberries in it... then put them in the fridge. Now I'm eating some and feeding some of 'em to the hubby... they are considered erotic food and diet friendly, too! Right now we are on our PCs, him fixing up some new PCs for his mom and a cousin.... and me being online doing you know what in AD... :greddy:
My ex-girlfriend did something similar to that. She had cards hidden all over the place. The 1st card had a clue that led to the location of the 2nd card. The 2nd card had a clue that led to the location of the 3rd card. This went on until I got to the 10th card! Whew!

VamPyroX said:
My ex-girlfriend did something similar to that. She had cards hidden all over the place. The 1st card had a clue that led to the location of the 2nd card. The 2nd card had a clue that led to the location of the 3rd card. This went on until I got to the 10th card! Whew!

LOL... I only did three cards. Did you have fun, though?

I came home to a dozen red roses in a vase sent from my British guy in Amsterdam (wow!!!) Hehe I totally didn't expect that, since I haven't heard from him for awhile. And it made my day!

Tonight I'm going to a Valentine's party hosted by deaf softball team. Should be fun! :)

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Liza said:

That is soo Romance! awwww.. Never thought of that.. Sounds like a fun thing to do.. *taking Notes* heh! Thanks Liza :) *hugs*

Cheri said:
That is soo Romance! awwww.. Never thought of that.. Sounds like a fun thing to do.. *taking Notes* heh! Thanks Liza :) *hugs*

Thanks Cheri! :D *hugs* I hope you had a great Valentine's Day with your loved ones, too.

KJ, that is awesome... those scandinvian guys rule! hehehehe hubby did the same when I was at school in USA.

Back