What are you guys doing on Valentine's day?

Liza, Netherlands is not a part of Scandinavia. :P

HI! I have really nice valentine 's day!
My man is so sweet he buy me 3 bears and they are from beanie baby ty. and we went to red lobster then later we went to wal mart and i buy him a cd music also candy

Well, Valentine's Day just ended last night.

My day went differently as planned. Originally, I planned to be usher for V-Day... but I didn't go due to communication problems and I missed it.

Instead, I went out for pizza with a few friends. Afterwards, I took a nap. I woke up and then watched Freddy Vs. Jason with another friend. Then I went to bed. That was pretty much my day.

My hubby took me to my favourite Greek resturant... :lol:
(We celebrated my belated birthday & Valentine Day).
He already gave me a lovely flower on my birthday, then 3 days later I got a single rose from him...
My boys also gave me flowers, too... :lol:

VamPyroX said:
Well, Valentine's Day just ended last night.

My day went differently as planned. Originally, I planned to be usher for V-Day... but I didn't go due to communication problems and I missed it.

Instead, I went out for pizza with a few friends. Afterwards, I took a nap. I woke up and then watched Freddy Vs. Jason with another friend. Then I went to bed. That was pretty much my day.

Why are you watching Horror movie ?? :mad: Watch movie romantic like "Love Story", Unfaithful, Doubtful, Fatal Attractive, etc. etc..

No Romantic Movie ?? :cry:

I watched "Life Channel Movie" last saturday. Wow, most of the movies were Romantic. I learned something how to be gentle and more sexier as practice myself in the mirror. :lol:

Sabrina said:
Why are you watching Horror movie ?? :mad: Watch movie romantic like "Love Story", Unfaithful, Doubtful, Fatal Attractive, etc. etc..

No Romantic Movie ?? :cry:

I watched "Life Channel Movie" last saturday. Wow, most of the movies were Romantic. I learned something how to be gentle and more sexier as practice myself in the mirror. :lol:
Yes, no romantic movie. I had no date or girlfriend at the time so I decided to watch a horror flick.

VamPyroX said:
Yes, no romantic movie. I had no date or girlfriend at the time so I decided to watch a horror flick.

maybe you were hope to have brainwash and kill someone who you love. *gasp*!

illustrator said:
maybe you were hope to have brainwash and kill someone who you love. *gasp*!

I think, VampRoX fell in love with Bride of Frankensien. He would not admit to us.

Sabrina said:
I think, VampRoX fell in love with Bride of Frankensien. He would not admit to us.
Well, to tell you the truth... I did watch "The Rage of Frankenstein", a play shown here at NTID... TWICE! :)

amore.gif

Denzel Washington

Deaf258 said:
It's Single Awareness Day for me. I guess I will be staying home and watch DVDs.

Oh My Dear...Im free Now :naughty: Can YOu date me for Valentine's Day. :cuddle: Do you have planing on Valentine's Day of me???? :giggle:

Bam-Bam said:
Too early to make the plan for valentine's day.. :dunno: might go out clubbing, but who knows...Will find out when the time approaches..
Same thing here... Probably grab :beer: and enjoy it.. ( Bam it is you old chatter)?? ( I am damn old fart Puppet)...

RosesNY said:
HI! I have really nice valentine 's day!
My man is so sweet he buy me 3 bears and they are from beanie baby ty. and we went to red lobster then later we went to wal mart and i buy him a cd music also candy
Whattttttttttt :confused: already ??? Valentine Day is next week..

Guess what I already brought myself A dollar buck for this choc. heart candy and I ate 5 pieces of that myself HA HA

Back