The Official Member Picture Thread

funnybebe78 said:
hey all I'm at travis's place visiting in rochester NY, he wanted to post his mugshot here hope u all like his mugshot...

He is Sure Cute Is that your boyfriend?

i with my "sister" last saturday ;)

Attachments

• sista.JPG
    sista.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 274
This is Me :applause:

Attachments

• Angel2.jpg
    Angel2.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 264
Skiing few weekends ago

skigrp.jpg

I went skiing with a group of friends at Brighton, Utah. It was a lot of fun! Here's a picture of me alone:

meski.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cowgirl said:
i with my "sister" last saturday ;)
i'm wondering why u're wearing "dallas" t-shirt which is a city in Texas, US.. curious why germany use it? just wondering smile and.. u gals look cute :D

kuifje75 said:
skigrp.jpg

I went skiing with a group of friends at Brighton, Utah. It was a lot of fun! Here's a picture of me alone:

meski.jpg
is brighton, Utah near Jackson hole?

kuifje75 said:

:ugh: I thought you were a female the whole time Ive been here.....Forgive me... :Oops:

kuifje75 said:

oooo... Skiing???? The snow is excellent for snowboarding??

I am trying to restrict myself from speeding all up to Mammoth Mountains because they just got 19inchs snowfall overnight and their snow condition is excellent. I think I am hooked on the snow... :D
It even SNOWS in the San Diego Country- at Mount Laguna... [is looking for somebody to buddy up with her to drive up to Mt Laguna to do some sledding]

DAMMIT, I WANT THE SNOW! but not the coldness... :cold:
Can I come over and visit ya, Kuifje??? :rofl: And yeah, like, would you mind me crashing your place after I snowbaord? Doh doh lol~ ;) I am just being silly.

@Deafscuba98: Nope... Brighton is on a mountain right on the southeastern edge of Salt Lake City. It only take about 20 to 30 minutes to drive there from my home. Jackson Hole is much more further from SLC.

@Angel: Nope, I've always been a male. *grin*

@GnarlyDorkette: Whoo hoo, it's snowing in San Diego County? Can I come over? LOL, I can't. But you can come here and go snowboarding in one of the many resorts right on the edge of Salt Lake City, i.e. Brighton, Snowbird, Solitude, Alta, etc... They said that it is one of the best snowfall in the past few year, a little over 6 feet of snow has fallen on the mountains since November. :)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i'm wondering why u're wearing "dallas" t-shirt which is a city in Texas, US.. curious why germany use it? just wondering smile and.. u gals look cute :D

hehe, in germany it is a mode ;) it is also IN *lol* many people like to wear t-shirt with city name and number...

@kuijfe, wooow, thats great! i will skiing soon, too :D i miss skiing ;) it*s not far from here, a advantage for us, bavarians... *grinZ*

:eek2: at me .... heh last saturday at atomic dog bar :)

Attachments

• beautiful.jpg
    beautiful.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 217
Cowgirl said:
@kuijfe, wooow, thats great! i will skiing soon, too :D i miss skiing ;) it*s not far from here, a advantage for us, bavarians... *grinZ*

I guess numbered t-shirts will be in fashion for the USA 2 or 3 years from now. :lol:

I remember the beautiful Alps *sigh* Where are you going to ski?

And are you going to tell a certain moderator about that English thread in Gl-C@fe? :booty: *gg*

gnarlydorkette said:
oooo... Skiing???? The snow is excellent for snowboarding??

I am trying to restrict myself from speeding all up to Mammoth Mountains because they just got 19inchs snowfall overnight and their snow condition is excellent. I think I am hooked on the snow... :D
It even SNOWS in the San Diego Country- at Mount Laguna... [is looking for somebody to buddy up with her to drive up to Mt Laguna to do some sledding]

DAMMIT, I WANT THE SNOW! but not the coldness... :cold:
Can I come over and visit ya, Kuifje??? :rofl: And yeah, like, would you mind me crashing your place after I snowbaord? Doh doh lol~ ;) I am just being silly.

Let me tell ya how much it will cost you to go snowboarding in Utah! You will need to bring a form of legal ID that you are Deaf or hard of hearing to get the 20 dollars pass.

Snowboarding 50 bucks. 20 for all day pass and 30 bucks for snowboard rental.

Skiing 40 bucks. 20 for all day pass and 20 for the ski gear rental (boots, skis, and poles).

You bring your own equipment 20 bucks. 20 for all day pass.

Levonian said:
You are a strikingly attractive woman, Cheri. That picture shows your beauty much more clearly than your avatar or your sig file does.

Awww Ty!! Sorry, for responding late didn't see this.. until Today forgive me.. :lol: Where is your picture Come On Post one I would Love to see what You look like.. :)

Cheri said:
Where is your picture Come On Post one I would Love to see what You look like.. :)

There’s a pic of me and Christy Smith a few pages back that was taken last September. I don’t like it very much—it looks like I just got off a three week drinking binge. Here’s a better pic of me, taken a year or so ago.

Attachments

• First Card.jpg
    First Card.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 265
Levonian said:
There’s a pic of me and Christy Smith a few pages back that was taken last September. I don’t like it very much—it looks like I just got off a three week drinking binge. Here’s a better pic of me, taken a year or so ago.

Wow! You are a real handsome Guy! I think u Look Good!:naughty:

Back