The Official Member Picture Thread

This is MaLfoyish.. Isn't she a Hottie? heh!

Attachments

• cover1.jpg
    cover1.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 236
That is MaLfoyish and her Son..I love this Picture!

Hahaha, thanks Cheri. You're a sweetheart for helping me out with these pics...for some reason, my editing program makes them toooo small when I try posting them.

...but yep, that's me, up top...and then next, me and my littlest kiddo. He's the one who's unfortunate enough to look just like me too. LOL. Awwww.

Have fun. Thanks again, Cheri. :)
Malfoyish

Malfoyish said:
Hahaha, thanks Cheri. You're a sweetheart for helping me out with these pics...for some reason, my editing program makes them toooo small when I try posting them.

...but yep, that's me, up top...and then next, me and my littlest kiddo. He's the one who's unfortunate enough to look just like me too. LOL. Awwww.

Have fun. Thanks again, Cheri. :)
Malfoyish

Aww U are Really Welcome...:Oops:

awwwwwwww what a beautiful Picture Malfoyish and your son is really cute....

Nice Pictures!... :D

Nice Picture Levonian...U look handsome! :D

Deaf258 said:
Let me tell ya how much it will cost you to go snowboarding in Utah! You will need to bring a form of legal ID that you are Deaf or hard of hearing to get the 20 dollars pass.

Snowboarding 50 bucks. 20 for all day pass and 30 bucks for snowboard rental.

Skiing 40 bucks. 20 for all day pass and 20 for the ski gear rental (boots, skis, and poles).

You bring your own equipment 20 bucks. 20 for all day pass.

That depends on where you go to. Ski equipment at Brighton was 26$ a day, so that would be 46$ for skiing. I don't know about snowboarding at Brighton. If you know a student at Univ of Utah, you can ask them to go skiing with you and rent from UU Rec Centre, it cost 19$ for whole weekend instead of one day.

Levonian said:
There’s a pic of me and Christy Smith a few pages back that was taken last September. I don’t like it very much—it looks like I just got off a three week drinking binge. Here’s a better pic of me, taken a year or so ago.
i thought u were an ape :-X

picture of Me and Brenna taken last month

Attachments

• mebrenna.JPG
    mebrenna.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 216
DeafSCUBA98 said:
picture of Me and Brenna taken last month

Nice Picture Who Is Brenna If you don't mind me asking.. She is Very

Attractive..

Cheri said:
Nice Picture Who Is Brenna If you don't mind me asking.. She is Very

Attractive..
Brenna is a pop-star singer... i happened went to my local mall and she's right there giving perform 2 or 3 songs.. and then sell her CD then give autograph.. so i got her autograph and a pic with her :D

she's probally famous only in Minn...

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Brenna is a pop-star singer... i happened went to my local mall and she's right there giving perform 2 or 3 songs.. and then sell her CD then give autograph.. so i got her autograph and a pic with her :D

she's probally famous only in Minn...

Whooa..I guess U the Luckiest Guy that got a Picture taken with Brenna.. :naughty:

Vamp... btw, some people kept sayin' to me that my lips are just like Julia Roberts' ! :roll:

CyberRed said:
Vamp... btw, some people kept sayin' to me that my lips are just like Julia Roberts' ! :roll:
Squints my eyes...

Hmm...

Yeah, they do! :thumb:

Back