The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you now change your name to "Rolling Hills?" :lol:

Grant Wood painted lots of them, and they do kind of look like the Iowa countryside.

I'm originally from Iowa. I miss it. Although it can get boring at times!

Weekend is here, but gotta go to work today, looks like it is going to be a very quiet one for me. :cool2:

Wirelessly posted

sequoias said:
Wirelessly posted

lol maybe I could do that. I saw Des Moines, its bigger than I thought and has super slow speed limits and the cops are strict as hell.

Tell 'em you are from California :giggle:

Wirelessly posted

Im in Des Moines and will be going on a tour of the city and the state capitol as well. :) I was staying over at a motel because we went to a deaf dart tournament yesterday and it was fun meeting some new people. :)

Wirelessly posted

is enjoying living here in Iowa so far not too bad at all. I do miss the west but Ill get used to it. :)

yep you will get used to it and besides you can visit minnestoa or michigan since it's near iowa :P likewise.. I will be jealous if you ever visit great america of mall.. ugh that's real HUGE mall than great mall here in miliptas ca :P

Just got home from a huge Deaf event...had a great time despite the heat and humidity. Ratskeller performed...it was awesome!

Could I possibly be procrastinating? There's a photojournalism assignment for my interdisciplinary studies class that's up right now, and I'm on AllDeaf for the first time in 5 days. Yup, definitely procrastinating.

Could I possibly be procrastinating? There's a photojournalism assignment for my interdisciplinary studies class that's up right now, and I'm on AllDeaf for the first time in 5 days. Yup, definitely procrastinating.

You slacker!!! :laugh2:

So does I, I have been slack with not doing the latest assignment; I can't be bothered to do it at all.

Finished up classes for the spring. No classes in the summer = more time to sleep.

yep you will get used to it and besides you can visit minnestoa or michigan since it's near iowa :P likewise.. I will be jealous if you ever visit great america of mall.. ugh that's real HUGE mall than great mall here in miliptas ca :P

yep, I can't wait to check out Mall of America and other attractions. :)

Haven't been in for a couple of days. My computer crashed. Not sure what caused it. It is currently at the shop being repaired. I am also having my other desktop repaired with the correct version of Windows (last person put on XP Pro, not XP home) and making sure that all components of Windows are installed. It's a long story. I hope to have both desktop computers before the end of this week. I still have to order the charging cable for my netbook.

I am currently at the library. (my once a week excursion)

Haven't been in for a couple of days. My computer crashed. Not sure what caused it. It is currently at the shop being repaired. I am also having my other desktop repaired with the correct version of Windows (last person put on XP Pro, not XP home) and making sure that all components of Windows are installed. It's a long story. I hope to have both desktop computers before the end of this week. I still have to order the charging cable for my netbook.

Miss you. I wondered where you were.

I went to a training program in Manhattan for a mini tour, but I realized that it is for tomorrow instead of today. I returned back to work. FML

I will go there for real tomorrow afternoon.

Wirelessly posted

Inhale, exhale....breathe

Glad you are ok! :)

Ocean..ya might as well get slap-silly with Doug.. lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back