The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Ocean....

I cant fugure out anymore what I want out of life. I need to make something happen more than what I already have

That's what happened to you, Kristina. Miss ya! Hope that you're back online soon!

I had an overall bad day, but I'm coming to you guys with the issue I had today pertaining to this forum. Today I had two friends of mine tell me that they were going to stop repeating themselves because they found it really annoying. It took all my self-control not to say something. I have felt lately that, overall, I am not being respected by anyone because I just accept any comments no matter what they relate to. Should I have ignored my self-control and said something? :confused:

Loghead, that's a tough call. Teenagers can be real jerks sometimes (even the nicer ones). Make your decision based on what makes you feel comfortable. I probably wouldn't bother saying anything unless I had an important relationship with the person. I figure that a person who is a true friend will be more patient. You're lucky if you have one or two true friends.

I had an overall bad day, but I'm coming to you guys with the issue I had today pertaining to this forum. Today I had two friends of mine tell me that they were going to stop repeating themselves because they found it really annoying. It took all my self-control not to say something. I have felt lately that, overall, I am not being respected by anyone because I just accept any comments no matter what they relate to. Should I have ignored my self-control and said something? :confused:

yup say something. I did to my ex. she said same thing and that I should just get a CI. What did I do? I was very :mad2:

She apologized. My ex after this ex was better. She made an extra effort by taking ASL class and repeating until I understood.

I would just think they are not your friends really.

Just stick with people who take the time to include you and make sure you understand.

Loghead, that's a tough call. Teenagers can be real jerks sometimes (even the nicer ones). Make your decision based on what makes you feel comfortable. I probably wouldn't bother saying anything unless I had an important relationship with the person. I figure that a person who is a true friend will be more patient. You're lucky if you have one or two true friends.

yup say something. I did to my ex. she said same thing and that I should just get a CI. What did I do? I was very :mad2:

She apologized. My ex after this ex was better. She made an extra effort by taking ASL class and repeating until I understood.

I would just think they are not your friends really.

Just stick with people who take the time to include you and make sure you understand.

@Sally: You're right. Honestly, I don't think I have much of a best friend. A lot of the people I spend time with can be degrading towards me sometimes. I think I'll let this one go, but if someone says it again, I'll say something.

@Jiro: I definitely will speak up the next time someone says something. It's unfortunate that one of your exes was so unaccomodating. It sounds like your last ex was more committed.

@Botti: You're right, and I really hope I do find that group of people. Unfortunately, I think I'll have to wait until university to find them. High school students are too immature and uninformed to understand.

wow, today is already wednesday...it was so super fast.

im so exciting for this friday, again.. yep, SOFTBALL, yo!
im exciting for this saturday....poker night!! (im gonna win it again like last month, lol)
im exciting for this sunday... stay home and be lazy.

coolest thing is must excite: SUMMER is almost around the corner! yep, 5 more weeks left for me to wrap up the teaching and see them later till august!

I feel fine now since playing my softball game tonight and pounding around a few softballs. That softball cover had to face the wrath of my anger and its imprinted onto the softball cover now :D

The move was a sucess! We made it safely. Been a long, long day!!

Thanks, Botts. :)

Will registure the kids tmw at their new school.

Wirelessly posted

hohDougRN said:

I feel fine now since playing my softball game tonight and pounding around a few softballs. That softball cover had to face the wrath of my anger and its imprinted onto the softball cover now :D

You can borrow my boxing gloves :giggle:

Meh. I had quite an encounter with an attractive man yesterday, he was smiling and bumping into me constantly when I was browsing at a store. I was batting my eyelashes until I realized I lost my wallet, I hurriedly pushed my shopping cart to Customer Service and bumped into the same man again. A realization slapped me across the face, he had my driver's license and was only 'checking me out' because he wasn't sure if the wallet belonged to me or not (I am at least 30 pounds lighter since the picture was taken).

Whelp, there goes my pride.

He did chuckle and linger in the parking lot to chat a few minutes, but I was too moronic to hand him my phone number and say "text me". Who does that?!? Bah! The dating life is too much work for me (folds arms)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back