The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
YUMMY! :giggle: I will make pumpkin pies either tonight or tomorrow. Depend how I'll feel....it's for the party as well...everyone LOVES my homemade pumpkin pies so why not! :) I'll add one more snack as well but not sure what!

Just done with my errands, tomorrow will make MANY foods for the party on New YEar Eve! :D

YUMMY! :giggle: I will make pumpkin pies either tonight or tomorrow. Depend how I'll feel....it's for the party as well...everyone LOVES my homemade pumpkin pies so why not! :) I'll add one more snack as well but not sure what!

Oh yummy! I'm going to make no baked cookies, peanut butter with kisses cookies, and preztels with kisses. ;)

Many of you might even not know me I just enjoyed surfing in here and funny pictures! I m back a while and am very happy right now. Busy always keep me from here I uaually spend time with my Colorado lady so pretty! Doing my photography with group in Denver and had fun painting pots and many anothers. Now guess I m vegetarian and never eat meats no more!

Many of you might even not know me I just enjoyed surfing in here and funny pictures! I m back a while and am very happy right now. Busy always keep me from here I uaually spend time with my Colorado lady so pretty! Doing my photography with group in Denver and had fun painting pots and many anothers. Now guess I m vegetarian and never eat meats no more!

wow.. you told us everything about you in a nutshell.. welcome to ad :D

I am a little tired and I am going home in three short days....now, I have realised, I want to stay in Japan a bit more. I am going to be sorry for not staying a bit longer...

Ya must have soo much fun in japan!! :) You'll be ahhh in your bed when ya get home! :giggle: :)
I am a little tired and I am going home in three short days....now, I have realised, I want to stay in Japan a bit more. I am going to be sorry for not staying a bit longer...

Oh yummy! I'm going to make no baked cookies, peanut butter with kisses cookies, and preztels with kisses. ;)

Oooo YMMMY!! can you make one for me ?? kidding!!

Glad that My b/f just get home from his's parent in Mich recently today yaya!

you can always move there! :cool2:

you can always move there! :cool2:

Maybe in 100 years time :cool2: I love Australia and it is my home, Jiro.

Ya must have soo much fun in japan!! :) You'll be ahhh in your bed when ya get home! :giggle: :)

I have had great time in Japan, it has been close to two weeks already and I don't remember how fast it went. I would be looking forward to an comfy night's sleep back home this weekend, but I would plan to return to Japan again in few years time or whatever I can get in life.

wow Jake, it´s great that you arrived home safety. I bet that you find a card from me when you arrived home... ;)

Jake, you have safely to arrive home. Next to China in few years later. :D

Whoa, I am not at home ....yet

I will be home on Saturday morning (AEST) which is only three days to go, where I will be flying off on Friday night, in Japan from Narita International Airport.

Back to work again...seems like i haven't been here in ages. One more day of work tommorow and then i'm off until next tuesday. :)

Just drop in to say hi.
I hope you all had a nice Xmas holiday with your family and friends. Sorry, I was not posting much as I came down with a bad cold, like ups and downs but I am a little better and plus, went out for the beach with my brother's girlfriend, not swimming. When I feel 100% better and then, I can go to swim. I can't wait! The weather has been great since last Sunday.
It's getting warmer and warmer. Sunshine is good for my cold.
It was so good to see my whole family thru Skype, that cheer me up. We chatted for three hours... I miss them back home.

:shock: :eek3: I lost 17 lbs so far!!!!! WOW! All I did was eating SMALL amount of food. Also I haven't eat that much lately due to not feeling well lately. I'll say about 50 lbs to go! UGH! That's a LONG way till I weigh to close enough of my old weigh...maybe I can, if not that's ok...but close enough is OK!

Soooo HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALLLLLLLL! :cheers:

I worked today and will for a half day tmw. I can really get used to the four day weekends.
:D

Oh I just love the Holidays! Paid days off. Is the Best!

:shock: :eek3: I lost 17 lbs so far!!!!! WOW! All I did was eating SMALL amount of food. Also I haven't eat that much lately due to not feeling well lately. I'll say about 50 lbs to go! UGH! That's a LONG way till I weigh to close enough of my old weigh...maybe I can, if not that's ok...but close enough is OK!

keep up! :party:

Congrats!!! Keep it up!!! I still have 102 to go:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back