The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wiggle: Happy New Year everyone, it's 1st day of Jan 2009 here, as what Grummer said ;)

I'm catching flight back home to Australia tomorrow :hyper:

Happy New Year, JClarke, we miss you.

thought I'd share..... I was just eating pizza in my living room and I saw this from my window. Apparently - there's a burning building just 5 min away from me.... I think it's a famous steakhouse restaurant. Oh well.... shitty way to end your 2008 year, eh?

sorry for slightly blurry or unclear pictures but it's the best I can -

see white smoke in middle-right.. that's the burning building
mtq8n6.jpg

an overall view from my window. Top-left is the NYC.... too bad WTC is missing from the sight.
2ah8idu.jpg

thought I'd share..... I was just eating pizza in my living room and I saw this from my window. Apparently - there's a burning building just 5 min away from me.... I think it's a famous steakhouse restaurant. Oh well.... shitty way to end your 2008 year, eh?

how sad. :(

I'll have to wait till Friday when I go to work. My bus goes on that route so I'll know what got burnt down. Hopefully it's a restaurant and not someone's home....

sorry for slightly blurry or unclear pictures but it's the best I can -

see white smoke in middle-right.. that's the burning building
mtq8n6.jpg

an overall view from my window. Top-left is the NYC.... too bad WTC is missing from the sight.
2ah8idu.jpg

Too bad about the fire, but that is a neat view of New York you have. My husband and I are now babysitting our granddaughter. It is an exciting New Years Eve for us!:P

speaking of new year's eve, tonight i'll be celebrating here at my apartment with 4 of my girlfriends. they will be coming over around 10:00 pm. should be a fun night!

happy 2009 everyone! :)

Here is a picture I took long time ago during daytime - same view

2lwqcur.jpg

speaking of new year's eve, tonight i'll be celebrating here at my apartment with 4 of my girfriends. they will be coming over around 10:00 pm. should be a fun night!

happy 2009 everyone! :)

hook me up! :cool2:

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year :)

happy new year from new york! sorry for lousy pix but it's the best I can do.

pink thing is the firework and green thing on right side is the Empire State Building.
2q8a7vs.jpg

Oh oops :O

Then why isn't it on night mode then?

it was. one of the shots came out too dark. I think it's cuz of window. It probably confused the hell out of camera sensor. :mad2:

Did you try to turn off all lights in the room to get some good shots, if not. Then the camera must be losuy. :Owned:

Did you try to turn off all lights in the room to get some good shots, if not. Then the camera must be losuy. :Owned:

yea but oh well

You did your best though, Jiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back