The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: :eek3: I lost 17 lbs so far!!!!! WOW! All I did was eating SMALL amount of food. Also I haven't eat that much lately due to not feeling well lately. I'll say about 50 lbs to go! UGH! That's a LONG way till I weigh to close enough of my old weigh...maybe I can, if not that's ok...but close enough is OK!

Soooo HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALLLLLLLL! :cheers:

Happy New Year! And good for you! I have not lost any weight.:aw:

cant Sleep

I hate it wen I cant sleep.

Thats all I wanna say:cool2:

Just drop in to say hi.
I hope you all had a nice Xmas holiday with your family and friends. Sorry, I was not posting much as I came down with a bad cold, like ups and downs but I am a little better and plus, went out for the beach with my brother's girlfriend, not swimming. When I feel 100% better and then, I can go to swim. I can't wait! The weather has been great since last Sunday.
It's getting warmer and warmer. Sunshine is good for my cold.
It was so good to see my whole family thru Skype, that cheer me up. We chatted for three hours... I miss them back home.

glad you're doing well sosie and that you're feeling a little better! :)

:shock: :eek3: I lost 17 lbs so far!!!!! WOW! All I did was eating SMALL amount of food. Also I haven't eat that much lately due to not feeling well lately. I'll say about 50 lbs to go! UGH! That's a LONG way till I weigh to close enough of my old weigh...maybe I can, if not that's ok...but close enough is OK!

That is great! I, too, am getting there. So far, I've lost 16 pounds in a month and now my clothes are starting to get a bit loose for me. If I continue to lose weight at this rate, That means I gotta shop for some more clothes, ha. *groans*

Yea...I won't buy any clothes till I am at my goal weigh or close enough...dont wanna waste $. :) I'll stick with belt for now lol!
That is great! I, too, am getting there. So far, I've lost 16 pounds in a month and now my clothes are starting to get a bit loose for me. If I continue to lose weight at this rate, That means I gotta shop for some more clothes, ha. *groans*

It feels like Silent Hill outside tonight. I can't see further than 200 feet in eye distance. It's pretty creepy. Glad we have electricity eh?
silent_hill.jpg

It feels like Silent Hill outside tonight. I can't see further than 200 feet in eye distance. It's pretty creepy. Glad we have electricity eh?
silent_hill.jpg

Better hope it's not freezing fog.

HAPPY NEW YEAR its already 1st Jan 2009 here har har

I heard my niece or my nephew heartbeat yesterday!:wave: hehehehe :) sound beautiful

Congrats, LakeTahoe! Keep up the good work! :thumb:
Happy New Year to you, too!!!

glad you're doing well sosie and that you're feeling a little better! :)

I feel better. Thanks. Look forward to go to the NYE party this evening.
Have fun with your girlfriends!
Happy New Year, Hear Again!

:wiggle: Happy New Year everyone, it's 1st day of Jan 2009 here, as what Grummer said ;)

I'm catching flight back home to Australia tomorrow :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back