The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wiggle:

i posted the new pix of my son up so u guys can check it out ^^

wow, i must be behind all of this news since this is already page 5.

i hope y'all have a nice christmas and i do have a very nice vacation. I will be out of this for a while since will be vacation during this week till after Jan. Probably will be back on the radar on 5th or so. Will try my best to check in n out.

Enjoy!

Today when I was in traffic on the exit ramp with my friend....out of the blue the SUV next to us which there's a young man mooned his butt at us...I was like 0.0 and looked away and asked my friend, is he done with that? He said not yet....then he was finally done. I guess he was mooning his butt at us because we're deaf cuz he probably saw us sign in the car.

That is sooooo immature of that guy...I wish I could stick a finger at him and tell him you're gay and drive off but I don't want to cause road rash LOL.

Today when I was in traffic on the exit ramp with my friend....out of the blue the SUV next to us which there's a young man mooned his butt at us...I was like 0.0 and looked away and asked my friend, is he done with that? He said not yet....then he was finally done. I guess he was mooning his butt at us because we're deaf cuz he probably saw us sign in the car.

That is sooooo immature of that guy...I wish I could stick a finger at him and tell him you're gay and drive off but I don't want to cause road rash LOL.

you mean road rage lol. shoulda have youtube it cuz karma's a bitch LOL

i cooking breakfast this morning, smell good.. yummy.. tmw i cant wait go vacation! :D

So sore all over! Went out with my friends for a birthday party and I danced for 3 hours at a club in Baltimore. Felt great to dance to loud music! I wish I can do that every night!

you mean road rage lol. shoulda have youtube it cuz karma's a bitch LOL

Same thing...sometimes I call it road rash too. :P Yeah, that would be cool to youtube it and show it to the world. He'll get a beet red face for sure. ;)

I'm almost done with Girls in Pants the Third Summer of the Sisterhood book! =D thinking about to buy fourth one tomorrow! :giggle:

Same thing...sometimes I call it road rash too. :P Yeah, that would be cool to youtube it and show it to the world. He'll get a beet red face for sure. ;)

oh ok! next time - youtube it! :cool2:

Started scanning all my pictures. I never realized how many pictures I have!!

what a day for me!! San Francisco Niners won the final game, gave Mike Singletary to be head coach for next 4 seasons and watched movies.

Now, im off to busiest vacation tomorrow till January 4th. Will try my best to check in n out from my laptop.

Take care! Dont get drunk on NYE, if you do, hand your keys to designer driver. If you drunk and walk, please have your buddy to walk with you to make sure you're ok OR call someone to take you home. If you're drunk to ride on bike [motorcycle or moped or HD], call your friends or whoevers that are closest to you that have license for bike, bring you to home. Stay home and drunk, its safe but be sure, dont go to kitchen and go bed and be sure that you have pager, cellphone or whatever next to you where you able to dial or text. TAKE EASY!!

i'll be enjoying my birthday upcoming soon [obvious you people will easy to find it out and "know everything" lol]

what a day for me!! San Francisco Niners won the final game, gave Mike Singletary to be head coach for next 4 seasons and watched movies.

Now, im off to busiest vacation tomorrow till January 4th. Will try my best to check in n out from my laptop.

Take care! Dont get drunk on NYE, if you do, hand your keys to designer driver. If you drunk and walk, please have your buddy to walk with you to make sure you're ok OR call someone to take you home. If you're drunk to ride on bike [motorcycle or moped or HD], call your friends or whoevers that are closest to you that have license for bike, bring you to home. Stay home and drunk, its safe but be sure, dont go to kitchen and go bed and be sure that you have pager, cellphone or whatever next to you where you able to dial or text. TAKE EASY!!

i'll be enjoying my birthday upcoming soon [obvious you people will easy to find it out and "know everything" lol]

take it easy, son! :wave:

My laptop has a virus..i reinstalled windows.. and now it wont connect to the wireless network..or any network anywhere ...lame!
ughh.. i must reinstall windows..
on a good note is me and my hubby's 33 month anniversary!:D:D:D:D

My laptop has a virus..i reinstalled windows.. and now it wont connect to the wireless network..or any network anywhere ...lame!
ughh.. i must reinstall windows..
on a good note is me and my hubby's 33 month anniversary!:D:D:D:D

When did you get married?

Just done with my errands, tomorrow will make MANY foods for the party on New YEar Eve! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back