The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
ferrets?? PIX PIX PIX! :mad2:

A ferrets calendar. Waiting to get our next ferret in retirement. Thinking our little dogs will die or be geriatric by then.

A ferrets calendar. Waiting to get our next ferret in retirement. Thinking our little dogs will die or be geriatric by then.

oh... so sorry to hear about your dogs

i could do that, but i really want to study psychiatry and become a therapist or a social worker in the medical field.

yes yes.... and you know you have to finish your degree first... then you can study to become a psychiatrist/therapist in Arizona :cool2:

yes yes.... and you know you have to finish your degree first... then you can study to become a psychiatrist/therapist in Arizona :cool2:

i know. that's what i'll probably do. i'm just too tired to make up my mind right now. :lol:

thinking abt go to olive garden with whisperhorse so i find that asian guy that works there XD

Wow! 4th pages already! You must be addict to our lovely lounge!

Keep going enjoy the chatting, Chatters!

DHB

altanta have those but they keep changing place where i was suppose to be

I had same problem there in Atlanta, GA last spring when they kept changing the gate numbers, etc.. Grrrrrr... Sorry, you had to go thru!!!!

taking a limo to and from the airport? nice!! :)

Yes, it was nice feeling to ride in a limo. :D
It was not my first time riding in a limo. Three years ago, my HOH girlfriend won four tickets from the radio station. So, she asked me and other three girlfriends to join her and see the Nutcracker ballet "holiday season" and cruising around in a limo for extra two whole hours, with 4 glasses and a bottle of champagne. Radio playing along. We had a grand time there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back