The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did your best though, Jiro

damn right I did :mad2: and I just replaced the HA tubes. don't ya hate it when it gets as hard as a rock? :mad2:

hi everyone!

i had an *awesome* time partying the night away with my girlfriends and boyfriend. my girlfriends celebrated with some wine while my boyfriend and I stuck to drinking coke classic (since i'm on meds and can't drink alcohol and he's the designated driver). we cranked up some music, played board games, pigged out on pizza and watched the ball drop. everyone left around 2 am yet i'm still wide awake and in the mood to party. :lol:

welcome to 2009!! :)

:wiggle: Happy New Year everyone, it's 1st day of Jan 2009 here, as what Grummer said ;)

I'm catching flight back home to Australia tomorrow :hyper:

:wave:, Jake, I hope you have a good flight back home to Australia tomorrow (Saturday). I am SO glad to hear that you had a great time in Japan and also, the pictures are beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. :D
Thanks. Same to you! Happy (belated) New Year!!!

Well, I better sign this off and head for the beach since it's the beautiful day. It's fairly sunny and 80.. I need that!!!! :D
Will talk to you all ad'ers later!
Have fun whatever you do! :)

What a great night last night...played poker...I was out in 5th place out of 11 people! It was fun! :) I was hoping to be in 4th and kick one guy out but darn the cards! HA! :lol:

Nice picture! but you should use tripod or on table for nightlighting views

yep... but I don't have tripod and table view is not high enough for that shot

I was just reading autoblog site and I just came across this picture... WTF!?!?

madeinchinaslide_opt.jpg

Hear Again - it's a pix of a boy going down the slide and at the end of slide is exactly like cheese grater. WTF?!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I think that is a joke about the dangers of toys made in China.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I think that is a joke about the dangers of toys made in China.

I know but it made me cringed like hell. yyyyeeeeooooowwwww

Hear Again - it's a pix of a boy going down the slide and at the end of slide is exactly like cheese grater. WTF?!

thanks for the description, jiro. i was going to say the same thing as bott (that it's a joke about toys made in china).

My Japan trip ends here, that's all, folks! I'm heading to Narita International Airport lunchtime today for my 8pm flight. :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back