THAT makes a sound!??!?

You fkin peeper.

No way I'd peep in the stalls.
Not unless I'd think I am in some danger. Haven't came to that point yet, although there was a time this guy was pooping and sighing like he was drinking beer.

I've always called it "happy claws". When I hear it, that usually means I need to trim some nails! It only bugs me when the cats decide they need to do it ON. MY. SKIN.

My dad used to ask our cat why she needed to "knead dough" on his stomach...

thunder is pretty loud..I've awoken from the thunder hitting and my room shaking before..but unless its REALLY loud I don't hear it anymore...I was never afraid of thunder though when I was younger and hearing.
Did you guys know when you squeeze ketchup out of the bottle it makes a noise? ...again Don't hear it much anymore unless its really loud and I'm the one squeezing the bottle..lol but ya...

I didn't know my phone vibrating on the desk made a noise! LOL.

I received a text and it vibrated and mom looked around like "What was that?"
I replied, "I dunno, what was it?" About that time my phone vibrated again.
She says, "That! That noise come from over there!", and she points into the direction of the noise.
I get up and look over to where she pointed, I noticed I got a text. I said, "I don't know but I just got a text on my phone."
Then mom says, "Oh, your phone was vibrating on the desk and it was making a hollow drilling kind of sound."
:lol:

Really????

Yes, sometimes the womens bathroom is grosser to clean than the mens.

For a while, I had a job cleaning at a book-printing plant. The womens room on the factory floor was alway a much bigger, and more disgusting, mess than the mens room on the same factory floor. Those women did some filthy things in there. :iobarf:

The bathrooms in the rest of the building weren't so bad. But, I can't remember if they were unisex or separate by gender.

I didn't know my phone vibrating on the desk made a noise! LOL.

I received a text and it vibrated and mom looked around like "What was that?"
I replied, "I dunno, what was it?" About that time my phone vibrated again.
She says, "That! That noise come from over there!", and she points into the direction of the noise.
I get up and look over to where she pointed, I noticed I got a text. I said, "I don't know but I just got a text on my phone."
Then mom says, "Oh, your phone was vibrating on the desk and it was making a hollow drilling kind of sound."
:lol:

Haha I'm paranoid about my phone vibrating on a table/desk. I always double check to see if its on the non vibrating mode whenever I set it down on the table/desk at work.

It's REALLY loud to me.

I remember I did read some magazine that stated for the hotel, women left so messy in the hotel rather than men. Men kept the hotel room clean before they left. THere were some comments that women says that "we paid the hotel therefore maids will clean it". :lol: I have to agree with women! lol

I have mercy on the maids. :)

I gather up all the trash into a bag, leave the bed neatly unmade, put all the towels in a pile on the bathroom floor, and leave a cash tip.

I've always called it "happy claws". When I hear it, that usually means I need to trim some nails! It only bugs me when the cats decide they need to do it ON. MY. SKIN.
We call it kneading. Don't know what the "official" word is, but it's what kittens do when they're nursing. It's like a security blanket for older cats.

We call it kneading. Don't know what the "official" word is, but it's what kittens do when they're nursing. It's like a security blanket for older cats.
I call it kneading also. Like kneading bread dough.

I have mercy on the maids. :)

I gather up all the trash into a bag, leave the bed neatly unmade, put all the towels in a pile on the bathroom floor, and leave a cash tip.

Me too. I've certainly been on the end of having to clean up - I'm not going to make it worse by being a elitist creep!

I wonder what sound you make when you see math, DD7. ;)

Mixed sounds of "hmmm" as if I'm in deep thought and a moan as if I'm having a mini O.

At least that's what hearing people tell me. :-D

Long long ago, in a town far far away. I used to work for a very small township. One thing I had to do every morning was clean out the beach bath house. And yes, I hated going into the woman's bathroom. It was horrible. There was fecus in the corner, sometimes used condoms, urine, bloody... I don't know if it's just because they were not provided with appropriate accommodations to dispose of their... ahem... hygienic pads. That's not to say there were not messes in the Men's restroom, but the woman's was 10 times worse. I never knew if there would be a mess in the Mens room. There ALWAYS was a mess in the Womans room. By the end of the summer I refused to clean the woman's restroom at all. The guys (maintenance guys) just laughed at me and let me off the hook (thank God!).

I am totally teaching my daughters to properly dispose of that stuff, and for the love of God, stay out of the woman's restroom!!!! Ok, that last part may be a challenge.

Back