THAT makes a sound!??!?

Then there's the "plopping" sounds of a No.2 :giggle:

One sound I've not heard in forever is the sound of thunder. I can't hear thunder anymore.

!? Really? I feel the vibration from thunder. Thunder has actually woken me up in the middle of the night. And of course I dont wear HAs or CI while sleeping.

ugh... the worst part... no not the sound... the cold yucky water splashback :ugh:

that's why you put some feeder TP as cushion in the water first before taking your deuce.. kills the water backfiring. :cool2:

hahahahah DITTO! One of them loves to make "happy feet" on my tummy forever before he decides to sit down on my tummy. Its sooo annoying that i sometimes push him away but i always feel bad so i let him to make a happy feet and then sit on it. I hate it when one of them licking his back or leg that you can feel bed moving. LOL

p.s. i like your idea "happy feet" it fits right for cat's tendency!

:)

I actually didn't make up the phrase "happy feet". I learned it from somebody else. But it sure seems to fit! :)

I did get a chance to ask SO about whether that makes a noise, and he said definitely. It doesn't bother him. So I guess the whole pulling thing bugs only ME. :)

:)

I actually didn't make up the phrase "happy feet". I learned it from somebody else. But it sure seems to fit! :)

I've always called it "happy claws". When I hear it, that usually means I need to trim some nails! It only bugs me when the cats decide they need to do it ON. MY. SKIN.

I've always called it "happy claws". When I hear it, that usually means I need to trim some nails! It only bugs me when the cats decide they need to do it ON. MY. SKIN.

:laugh2: I get a particular kick out of this because my current facebook status is "Having a kitten (complete with claws) pouncing on your face is so not the way to wake up."

!? Really? I feel the vibration from thunder. Thunder has actually woken me up in the middle of the night. And of course I dont wear HAs or CI while sleeping.

I will feel the house shake if it thunders loud enough. Usually though the the thunder will wake up my DD and she will come wake me up to sleep with me during storms. But if it's during the day, often I won't even know it's thundering. I assume it's thundering when it's lightning though. :lol:

This is why when it's cloudy I will repeatedly check my weather app to check for oncoming storms.

It's funny though when I'm in the chicken house on the farm and every time it thunders the chickens jump like they've been shot. :lol:

. . . and more!

That's just the women. I don't even want to think about the men's room. :shock:

Women public bathroom must grosser men public bathroom!!!! I clean bathroom when I work theatre, women always much more yucky.

Yeah the noises tell you who's who in the room. Because when stuff goes on in there - hacking, coughing, water squirging/squishing type noises.. And you hear it people always take a gander at the guy who comes out of the stalls just to get an idea of who it is.

I think men make more noises though, but that's an opinion.

Yeah the noises tell you who's who in the room. Because when stuff goes on in there - hacking, coughing, water squirging/squishing type noises.. And you hear it people always take a gander at the guy who comes out of the stalls just to get an idea of who it is.

I think men make more noises though, but that's an opinion.

You fkin peeper.

The funny thing is that thunderstorms are LOUD in Utah while it's not that loud here. :dunno:

Back