Spill something completely random about yourself...

Meg said:
I moan when reading a book.

:eek: you do?..I'm curious what is the title of the book that you were reading? :giggle:

I love the summer where the flowers blooms.
I love playing sports with my boys even through Markus my oldest son throws really hard and rough pretty soon I aren't gotta have breasts. :Ohno:
I love watching Lifetime movies, Survivors show. :aw:
I love when it thunderstorm outside, Love looking up in the sky watching the clouds moving so fast.
I hate spiders which I have so many of them in my basement. I would bring my Windex with me down there in case I see spiders going down on their web. :Ohno:
I cannot wait to meet the guy of my dreams. :ily:
I love the mountains, the sunset, the beach and the ocean.
I would love to cook Tweetybird in my frying pan. :wiggle:

Cheri said:
I love the summer where the flowers blooms.
I love playing sports with my boys even through Markus my oldest son throws really hard and rough pretty soon I aren't gotta have breasts. :Ohno:
I love watching Lifetime movies, Survivors show. :aw:
I love when it thunderstorm outside, Love looking up in the sky watching the clouds moving so fast.
I hate spiders which I have so many of them in my basement. I would bring my Windex with me down there in case I see spiders going down on their web. :Ohno:
I cannot wait to meet the guy of my dreams. :ily:
I love the mountains, the sunset, the beach and the ocean.
I would love to cook Tweetybird in my frying pan. :wiggle:
:eek: Cheri wanna cook me!!!???? :sadwave:

TweetyBird said:
:eek: Cheri wanna cook me!!!???? :sadwave:

Awwww Look at that face? How can I cook Tweetybird? No, Hun I wouldn't cook you, I would get a nice cage for you even a nice sofa and a small TV, and of course a bed for your cage. :hug: I'll keep you for myself... Let you fly around in the whole house all you want... :fingersx:

Daymn!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I need sex :(

I haven't had sex in 6 years.

I am thinking about raping a man. :naughty: :P

Dang woman! You're DEAF!

Don't you know that deafies hump each other left and right? Shouldn't be too hard to find someone for a one-nighter!

RedTwister said:
Dang woman! You're DEAF!

Don't you know that deafies hump each other left and right? Shouldn't be too hard to find someone for a one-nighter!

Are you offering yourself to Miss*P? :fingersx:

Cheri said:
Awwww Look at that face? How can I cook Tweetybird? No, Hun I wouldn't cook you, I would get a nice cage for you even a nice sofa and a small TV, and of course a bed for your cage. :hug: I'll keep you for myself... Let you fly around in the whole house all you want... :fingersx:
heheheh!!! ofc my face is soooo sad and i am nice to u big one!!!! heheeh!

I like bagels.

I finally quit my job at the bead.

Im lactose intolerant. :) Also allergic to large amounts of chocolate.

I'm very gullible.

I always want to believe the best in people.

I get down very easily and have a hard time getting back up.

I must have chocolate ice cream for dessert every single day or else I get serious withdrawal problems.

This should be fun...

I live on Dr. Pepper, I have withdrawals if I go a 24 hour period without it.
I work two jobs at the moment.
My kids are my life, I love them more than anything on earth.
I love walks at night with a good friend, or special someone, I love hiking, nature is very cool in my eyes :) I love to swing at the park LOL
I play D&D :) I am a pretty good pool player!!
I like to be kinky LOL...most of my conversations ends up being sex talk, dunno why, just does LOL I like rock music, classic rock, southern rock, and modern rock LOL...and country too, but rock is best LOL I even like stuff like Merilyn Manson (I know I probably spelled that wrong) Nine Inch Nails and the list can go on and on...hhhhmmmm...well that is it for now LOL the list can go on about a lot of things LOL but keeping it nice here ;) have a great day!!!

Back