Spill something completely random about yourself...

What???

Ethereal said:
I don't like the TV show "Law and Order"

OMG...I love all shows of it LOL...just goes to show how different ppl we have in this world ;) I try to watch all of them every chance I get LOL

I'm so happy that I beat Doom 3. :D (Xbox Version)

I didn't even use any codes like inviniciblity (God Mode) and unlimited ammo, etc...

so HA!

I'm slow when it comes to dating women, they always grab men before I ask them out or they're simply not interested. Life can be fustrating sometimes. :P

"The Simpsons" is still my # 1 favorite show ever since 5th grade. :D

Can you believe it has been running for 15 years since 1989?

Omg

Steel said:
"The Simpsons" is still my # 1 favorite show ever since 5th grade. :D

Can you believe it has been running for 15 years since 1989?

OMG..I am getting old...it does not seem like that long since that show aired LMAO..WOW!!

Some people say I have a ANGER problem. It's the people that make me ANGRY that have the PROBLEM... :twisted:

sequoias said:
I'm slow when it comes to dating women, they always grab men before I ask them out or they're simply not interested. Life can be fustrating sometimes. :P

Because women get horny and get hard on,,, and tired of waiting on you.

That is why. :mrgreen:

I love Law & Order, and Cold Case!

Am quite reserved

Hate people staring at me

Like Liza, I need a hair cut as well as coloring so I can continue being a dumb blonde bimbo. :whistle:

C_Dragon2005 said:
OMG..I am getting old...it does not seem like that long since that show aired LMAO..WOW!!

We ain't getting OLD, we are getting fat and saggy...

That is all.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
We ain't getting OLD, we are getting fat and saggy...

That is all.

I am getting old, but dont look it...am a little big, but not too much yet LMAO....am just feeling older, not looking older...guess I got my grandfather's genes...he looked younger than he really was all the way until he died...not many greay hairs at all when he died, and he was in his 70s then. Jet black hair and looked only 30-40 til the day he died. Hell my mom is 52 now and she still gets hit on by 22 year old guys when we go out LMAO...so do I ;) But I got so many health problems, bad back, bad knees...really bad asthma LMAO...and the list goes on!! so hon I am just getting old!! LOL

Pomeranian said:
I hate to watch the needle go in my vein but dont mind watching the rest after it goes into my vien.

Love to watch horror movie and surgery show. :D

:lol: You too?

I thought I was the only one that watched their own blood being drawn?
I can't watch the needle being placed in the vein, but after that, no problem!

Okay, Okay. I'm stra-aaange, but you guys already know this about me!

:rofl:

Back