Spill something completely random about yourself...

I obey my cat.

I used to have a huge crush on Joran Knight from NKOTB.

My favorite food is chicken.

I lost 20 pounds since I started my diet the third week of February.

I'm getting married next year.

I want to run a marathon.

I love to watch thunderstorms, and they remind me of celebration.

I am sick of seeing fat people, and they are lazy - I don't believe their excuses, and want them to stop eating habits.

I love walk in the snow (during snowy) at night with light poles on.

I hate taking protime (blood test) every two months, and I still ignored my doctor's request - three months late - nothing happens so far. Coumadin pills used to kill rats in the 1950's.

Republicans are trying to destroy themselves by supporting George Bush. What idiot!

I like to watch Dr. Phil and Oprah. They are interesting.

My friend and I seeked out of the Clarke School dormitory at night. We watched and laughed at the deafie girls wrestling in the room from the window on the other side of building. They never saw us, and we never got caught.

Some of us watched two house-keepers having a real sex from the dormitory window. They forgot to shut the shade. hee hee.

If someone pissed me off I tend to stay mad at them for a long time.
I`ve been in a gang for 5 and half years. (Not anymore now)
I am a twin but she only lived for an hour

Can't think of anymore~

I hate taking protime (blood test) every two months, and I still ignored my doctor's request - three months late - nothing happens so far. Coumadin pills used to kill rats in the 1950's.

If I was you, I wouldn't ignored taking protime. The med you are taking is a blood thinner, and it's deadly if your blood is too thin and you will bleed to death if you cut yourself.

Dextreme said:
If I was you, I wouldn't ignored taking protime. The med you are taking is a blood thinner, and it's deadly if your blood is too thin and you will bleed to death if you cut yourself.

Okay. I'll set up my appointments. (I don't drink or smoke.)

love the cool breeze across my feet when relaxing on deck or beach.

watching the waves roar from the beach.

love to watch tree sway with leaves along with the wind.

Steel said:
"The Simpsons" is still my # 1 favorite show ever since 5th grade. :D

Can you believe it has been running for 15 years since 1989?

it is not fair that they cant grow ! i envy them !

i love climbing on big rocks.
i love viewing at the bottoms of the summits.
i wud love chatting around with alex lowe and tommy caldwell. :gossip:
i have some talkings with trees. :crazy:

Dextreme said:

I know the feeling - I have to take it too, and I hate going to the lab to get my blood drawn - but I do suffer through it...although I hate reminding myself its time...and its time again! UGH...welcome to the club.

I hate it when thin people says they hate seeing fat people. And call them names or say they are lazy. They do not understand the struggle we go through trying to lose weight. Just one day, I'd like a world full of people that became FAT overnight, and see how they like it.

Back