Spill something completely random about yourself...

I hate height assume possible am I phobiaheights! BUT.. Love roller coaster went high and felt so good.. am I werid :crazy: ??

I hate smell seafoods made me reacts every minutes BUT doesn't mind cook for my hubby's favorite fake fish sticks.. :D g'thing doesn't smell fake fish sticks..

I hate Beers but likes drink whisky/coolers tasty rich smoothes down the throat.

I hate Nightmare thoughts in my dream but likes sci-fiction/romantic and funny Dreaming.

Um... I can't think what more.... :D

5 books lie on my desk atm: 1) Langenscheidt's Pocket Dictionary - Vietnamese, 2) City Smart Guide to Salt Lake City, 3) Hiking the Wasatch, 4) Falcon Guide to Exploring the Canyonlands and Arches National Parks and 5) Falcon Guide to Scenic Driving Utah

Received a free CD of TOPO! powered maps to American National Parks, free with subscription of National Geographical Adventure magazine

Baked Strawberry Shortcake today

Mailed my best friend her birthday pressie today

It's 75 degrees outside here in Utah

ummmm.... i am wild online but shy in person... (gulp-sarcastically) :giggle:

and also i have a goofy sense of humor.. i think?? :lol:

darn i can't think what else.. sheesh.. i guess i am brain dead due to early signs of dementia!! :lol:

I have even more issues today than I did yesterday....damn the horrors of the wic office

i just despise fuck ups... when i have certain timing of plans it gets all screwy!

clausphobia...hate cubicle office. (got stuck in elevator for 4 hrs between 10 and 11th floor - which explains why I am clausphobic) :squint:

Birds, birds, esp in birdwatching.

Tomboy here but will dress nice if special occasion.

I hate pear but love pear in the can with juice. :crazy:

I hate to watch the needle go in my vein but dont mind watching the rest after it goes into my vien.

Love to watch horror movie and surgery show. :D

Pomeranian said:
I hate to watch the needle go in my vein but dont mind watching the rest after it goes into my vien

I'm used to that as I have my protime (blood thinning test) every 2-3 weeks.

Richard

I love being spontaneous... just enjoy our life - it's short!

I wake up and thinking I don't have someone in my life, but time will tell.

It's sunny and will be afternoon thunderstorms, I love thunderstorms, as well.

I'm shy and even blushful when I'm talking to someone that I don't know quite well ( I know TongueOnFire will agree on this one for sure :lol: )

I smile alot and get nervous at the same time heh ( Am I right TongueOnFire? LOL )

I'm scare of heights even through I love going on the rollarcoaster! ( When I'm staying at a hotel, and if I was above the 5th floor, I wouldn't go closer to the window to look out for the beautiful view )

I'm a quiet person and always seem to keep things to myself ( in real life )...

^Angel^ said:
I'm shy and even blushful when I'm talking to someone that I don't know quite well ( I know TongueOnFire will agree on this one for sure :lol: )

I smile alot and get nervous at the same time heh ( Am I right TongueOnFire? LOL )

I'm scare of heights even through I love going on the rollarcoaster! ( When I'm staying at a hotel, and if I was above the 5th floor, I wouldn't go closer to the window to look out for the beautiful view )

I'm a quiet person and always seem to keep things to myself ( in real life )...

OFC you are very shy girl .. hehe.. *pinching your cheek* you are so cute while you smiling and nervous at same time ,, hehe!! ... Ofc you are right! wink!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------
I love thunderstorms .. ahh hear the rumbles.. wooooo!

i hate peaches, but i love peaches from canned! :crazy:

i love ketchup on everything like chips , corn on cob , lima beans , others! :D

I am shy person for few minutes then go wild! :D

TOF

I love thunderstorms!!!

I love hot, humid weather.

I want to be a tornado chaser (lol)

I love cats.

My bf is Polish.

I hate Hearing Exchange :evil:

I HATE PINK COLOR YUCK GROWLED GRRRRRR

I HATE PINEAPPLE TILL MY BEST FRIEND~TWEETYBIRD BEG ME TRY THIS SO NOW I LOVE PINEAPPLES ON UPSIDE DOWN CAKE N PIZZA TOPPINGS

I LOVE THUNDERSTORM, WATCH TORNADO, LOVE HEAR SOUND OF THUNDERSTORM :)

I LOVE TO EAT EVERYTHING OF FOODS ALSO TWEETYBIRD S DELICIOUS COOKING, LICKY ALL PLATES LICKY MY FACE YUMMIEZ :lol:

I DONT AFRAID OF ANYTHING OF INSECTS, REPTILES USUALLY WITH MY BRO LOVE REPTILES, MY OLDER SIS LOVE COLLECT INSECTS AND ME ALONG WITH WILD ANIMALS N TAME ANIMALS MY BABY SIS JUST SIMPLY TAME ANIMALS :)

PUNKYWOLFY said:
I HATE PINK COLOR YUCK GROWLED GRRRRRR

I HATE PINEAPPLE TILL MY BEST FRIEND~TWEETYBIRD BEG ME TRY THIS SO NOW I LOVE PINEAPPLES ON UPSIDE DOWN CAKE N PIZZA TOPPINGS

I LOVE THUNDERSTORM, WATCH TORNADO, LOVE HEAR SOUND OF THUNDERSTORM :)

I LOVE TO EAT EVERYTHING OF FOODS ALSO TWEETYBIRD S DELICIOUS COOKING, LICKY ALL PLATES LICKY MY FACE YUMMIEZ :lol:

I DONT AFRAID OF ANYTHING OF INSECTS, REPTILES USUALLY WITH MY BRO LOVE REPTILES, MY OLDER SIS LOVE COLLECT INSECTS AND ME ALONG WITH WILD ANIMALS N TAME ANIMALS MY BABY SIS JUST SIMPLY TAME ANIMALS :)
HAHAHAHA!!! u still think of my cooking??huh???? :lol:

Back