Show off your tattoos and body piercings!

I already know nudity isnt allowed, so that is why I said "say so"

i have one eyebrow, one labrate pierced, 3 tattoos, one is on left chest with heart chocolate lover, one on left ankle heart, and one on back right shoulder black panter with red roses..

Attachments

• tania.jpg
    tania.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 167
some tats and a belly pierced

howdy, i got my belly pierced, plus i got several tattoos. I have my pictures on my tats, it's on my homepage.. here it goes. http://members.migente.com/mgz_phat_tatz/ but i havent had my belly picture yet. :( anyway, hey yall since yall showing off, why dont u send me your pics so i can post up, only if yall want that. yall dont need to be a member of that site, just send me through private messages and tell me that you want your pic on that site. k? :cheers:

Last edited:
Ok I finally took pictures...

First one is my belly ring... you can see how I injured myself snowboarding just this past weekend... owww... I nearly got it tore out. Heh

Attachments

• ow.JPG
    ow.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 140
Here's of my "KJ" kitty tattoo... designed myself.

Attachments

• kj.JPG
    kj.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 133
And last, but not least, the Hindu god on my back hip (others say it's my butt)... it looks like Buddha but isn't.

Attachments

• hindu.JPG
    hindu.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 132
Sweet_KJ said:
And last, but not least, the Hindu god on my back hip (others say it's my butt)... it looks like Buddha but isn't.
Kewl! Yeah, it looks like a Hindu god... not Buddha. Buddha is just a big fat ugly bastard! Heh!

Sweet_KJ said:
Ok I finally took pictures...

First one is my belly ring... you can see how I injured myself snowboarding just this past weekend... owww... I nearly got it tore out. Heh

Ouch Girl that looks like that gota hurt.. eeek.. I can't do it.. I am senstive.. all over :lol:

Nah it doesn't really hurt when you have the piercing... but it was horrible to feel like it was being ripped out on the mountain... ow. But I'm good.. it doesn't hurt anymore.

VamPyroX said:
Kewl! Yeah, it looks like a Hindu god... not Buddha. Buddha is just a big fat ugly bastard! Heh!

You’re right—it’s not the Buddha. It’s Shiva, the destroyer. Shiva the destroyer, Brahma the creator, and Vishnu the preserver form the Holy Trinity of Hinduism.

Levonian said:
You’re right—it’s not the Buddha. It’s Shiva, the destroyer. Shiva the destroyer, Brahma the creator, and Vishnu the preserver form the Holy Trinity of Hinduism.
It's Gozer the Destroyer, the Gozerian... Vigo, the Carpathian wizard! Argh! ;)

LOL.... I'm glad that you guys are fantastized by my tattoo... lol

Last edited:
Sweet_KJ said:
LOL.... I'm glad that you guys are fanastized by my tattoo... lol
We'd be more fantastized if it was actually on your ass or breasts! :naughty:

HAHAHAHHAHHA ~ :rofl:

How's my tattoo printed by alldeaf.com ??? I'm so chicken and go for it..
:P :ugh:~scary!

Sorry guys! LOL I ain't sellin' my flesh for tattoos!! :laugh2: But, I only wear an earrings on both of my 2 earlobes. That was it! :)

Back