Show off your tattoos and body piercings!

Blond "Angel" said:
Hello, I´ve have also two tattoos, one under my breast and one on my right leg over the feet. Piercing only on the belly button. about 4 or 5 years ago i´ve a piercing on my eyebrow.

Ehm, i don´t know, how i can add my photo on the message. have to try.
PM or IM me, and I'll gladly explain. :thumb:

Great, I just managed it, thank you, VamPyroX

Here my Tattoo under my breast. and on my feet.

Attachments

• GrößenänderungModeln0026.JPG
    GrößenänderungModeln0026.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 99
  • GrößenänderungModeln0037.JPG
    GrößenänderungModeln0037.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 89
Blond "Angel" said:
Great, I just managed it, thank you, VamPyroX

Here my Tattoo under my breast. and on my feet.
You're welcome!

BTW... those are nice tattoos you have. It's simple and black. That's what I usually like.

VamPyroX said:
You're welcome!

BTW... those are nice tattoos you have. It's simple and black. That's what I usually like.

thanks. My Brother also have a Tattoo recently. A hello Kitty, ;)

Attachments

• GrößenänderungDSC00154.JPG
    GrößenänderungDSC00154.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 153
Does he like "Hello Kitty"... or did he do it for his girlfriend?

Blond "Angel" said:
thanks. My Brother also have a Tattoo recently. A hello Kitty, ;)
Looks like he had it done recently... I see the redness on his skin. Ouch!

yes, he did it recently. he always talk about a tattoo with hello kitty on his arm. then he has decided one on his stomach. :) one week ago.

Blond "Angel" said:
yes, he did it recently. he always talk about a tattoo with hello kitty on his arm. then he has decided one on his stomach. :) one week ago.
Does he like "Hello Kitty"?

Blond "Angel" said:
jo, he likes Hello Kitty, of course, if not, he would not make a tattoo on his stomach, ;)
I've heard of crazier people doing it just for their girlfriends.

Blond "Angel" said:
wheew, i wouldn´t do that. and he too. Which sort of tattoo would you have? and where?
I'd probably have some japanese symbols on my ankle.

Cool tattoos - here's mine!! Got it while I was on my break from Gallaudet last spring.....was spending my break with my cousin, Chuck - he was like go for it because I've wanted one for years and finally got it. This special shamrock is from Chuck and everytime I look at it, I smile and think of the wild memories I had with Chuck and hope to do those crazy stuff again when I see him.

It's on my right ankle. Was gonna put it on my lower right stomach but decided it was best down there on the ankle, am glad I made the spur of the moment decision!!

Oh please, Deaf258, I dont think these sorts of photos would be allowed. And if you want people to be so bold, WHY DON'T YOU START WITH YOURSELF, EH?

kuifje75 said:
Oh please, Deaf258, I dont think these sorts of photos would be allowed. And if you want people to be so bold, WHY DON'T YOU START WITH YOURSELF, EH?

Read my post again! ;) I didn't ask for pictures, did I?

This category is PHOTOS. It is intended for showing photos of your tattoos. Be careful.

Back