Show off your tattoos and body piercings!

Originally posted by e
Post your pictures in here!
Got this 1 year and a month ago :mrgreen:

I have 2 piercings: one on tongue(2 years) and one on nose (one month)

2 tattoo's: an unicorn on my right ankle and one small heart on the web between my thumb and index finger on right hand. :)

First one is of my 2 piercings. :) I do have piercings in both ears, but just haven't bothered using earrings, go figure.

Goldie

Attachments

• image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 237
Re: Re: Show off your tattoos and body piercings!

Originally posted by WaterRats13
I have 2 piercings: one on tongue(2 years) and one on nose (one month)

2 tattoo's: an unicorn on my right ankle and one small heart on the web between my thumb and index finger on right hand. :)

First one is of my 2 piercings. :) I do have piercings in both ears, but just haven't bothered using earrings, go figure.

Goldie

Next is of my unicorn on my right ankle (had it for 13 years) --------

Attachments

• image007.jpg
    image007.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Show off your tattoos and body piercings!

Next is of my unicorn on my right ankle --------

Lastly, but not least....my tiny red heart on my right hand (have had that one for over 10 years)...hehehhe....am tempted in getting more tatts, but hubby's not keen on that. :P

Attachments

• image006.jpg
    image006.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 235
Originally posted by PiercedPixie
ok...been wantin to add a few pics to this thread...ill have to add my tattoo pic after i figure out how to resize the damn thing...
but a little info
3 piercings each ear
eyebrow piercing
labret piercing
both nipples pierced - no pic :X
will add a couple pics for now...then add my tattoo pic when i can make it smaller...

That explains your name handle better! ;) So what's a labret piercing? :x

Goldie

Originally posted by Lasza
Invite ur friend or boyfriend to keep u company. chat chat can kill time so fast. Do not PEEK at the needle while tattooing on you. Tattoo machine with tiny needles. much better than stupid shots from doctors/nurses.
I knew most tattoos salon not allow anyone drunk or being high from drugs before get a tattoo. That's a rule. Dang! Try my best to suggest you is just not stare at the needle.

Interesting....! When I got my first tattoo (the unicorn one)...it was at a somewhat of a seedy tattoo parlour in Los Angeles on Sunset Blvd...I was allowed to get drunk before I got my tattoo done. That was in 1989, after I graduated from high school! Don't ask me how I got the alcohol! :lol: I was also high on pot as well. :o

Goldie

Interesting....! When I got my first tattoo (the unicorn one)...it was at a somewhat of a seedy tattoo parlour in Los Angeles on Sunset Blvd...I was allowed to get drunk before I got my tattoo done. That was in 1989, after I graduated from high school! Don't ask me how I got the alcohol! :lol: I was also high on pot as well. :o

Goldie

Your luckee!!!! Some places allow or not. 3 places I got tattooed from. They were not allowed me to be drunk. I see rules. I accepted that. Enjoy to feel pain from NEEDLE!!! :naughty:

Planning to get more tattoo in the future. :D

My first Tattoo

That's my purple tigress on my right hip. *Roaring*

Attachments

• my tiger.jpg
    my tiger.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
My Second Tattoo

Here is red rose with 3 eyes and a tongue (logo from Rolling Stones). Located on my left calf.

Attachments

• pah see so clearly.jpg
    pah see so clearly.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 229
Originally posted by Lasza
Your luckee!!!! Some places allow or not. 3 places I got tattooed from. They were not allowed me to be drunk. I see rules. I accepted that. Enjoy to feel pain from NEEDLE!!! :naughty:

Planning to get more tattoo in the future. :D

Well, I think it was cos it's Los Angeles -- not a lot of places in L.A. give a damn about rules. :P

Oooh...your purple tiger! Niceeeeeeeee! I wanna something purple next, heheh! Am thinking maybe a purple flower or sumthing. Wait and see.

Goldie

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
ok...been wantin to add a few pics to this thread...ill have to add my tattoo pic after i figure out how to resize the damn thing...
but a little info
3 piercings each ear
eyebrow piercing
labret piercing
both nipples pierced - no pic :X
will add a couple pics for now...then add my tattoo pic when i can make it smaller...

So you allow stranger to see your boobs to pierce but not us deafies? LOL no fair j/k

Yo, I don't have pictures yet...

I have

Belly pierced
2 in each lobe *but dont wear earrings really*
1 ear cartiage *same, no earring this time*

2 Tattoos -- one on my right back hip/butt (Buddha like idol)
one in front/pelvis *pretty close to private part! :D* (a "KJ" shaped into a kitty... designed myself)

Perhaps I'll post pictures (not sure about the kitty one, hehe)

I have a 12g navel piercing (myself and my ex-fiancee both got ours done at the same time as a sort of "bonding" thing) and 14g lobe piercings. I want some more though...it's addictive.

MsGiglz said:
YAY i got tattoO!!!! here pic.

me:*knock knock* hi annie.. may i come in?

annie: sure come on in

me: *saw a cup full of sour gummy worms*

annie: i have to go to restroom can u just wait?

me: sure. *watches annie closes the door* *takes some gummy worms* *eatting * YUMMY!!

Back