Show off your tattoos and body piercings!

qwerty123 said:
l shall ask my friend who has male Doberman dog and get my ears pierced.

We have a male Doberman, but I don't see how getting your ears licked has anything to do with peircing or tattoos! :D

Steve

EvilGurl666 said:
Okay I will do that maybe on monday okay but first I will have to figure how to attach pictures on here.
Okay, I'm waiting... :D Hehe

Steve said:
We have a male Doberman, but I don't see how getting your ears licked has anything to do with peircing or tattoos! :D

Steve
Okay! That's what you think

110882133.jpg

The permanent ink on your skin contains aluminum. Are you aware of it? Aluminum can lead Alzheimer's disease. To understand this when the skin absorbs the aluminum ink, then it goes into the blood stream, and flow up to the brain. The aluminum goes to the brain vessel, and become a trap because some area of the brain vessels have very small tubes that got stuck with the aluminum just like a clot.

I think that it is a low risk unless a massive tattoos. I do not know why the ink manufacturer added aluminum on ink only for tattoo. Isn't that stupid? I am pretty sure that some tattoers - professionals did not know about it, and it is not their fault.

Teekie said:
on my back on left side

Hey I love that one, that is my fav one!! But at least I got one also!! It is on my back right shoulder: Howling Wolf with blue moon!! Will put this up later after dinner... so be right back unless If i did not, I try tmw!!

That was kewl u got there!! I love it!!!

Here's my tatt. I need to take pics of my peircings. Freja is my daughter's name btw

img00009.jpg

Ok here it is below....

I had it just a week and half ago!! It was my first time even at my age! U all wont believe this lol!! But it is true that I finally did it!! For reason was that cuz wolf is my fav and I love them to death.... wish I was able to hear their howling but I have it on my right shoulder, on the back i mean but little over my right shoulder! So that part of why I am AngelWolf as to be support wolf!! So I can carry it with me everywhere I go!! Even to my death!

ArrroooOooooo! hehe

Attachments

• tattoo howl wolf-moon-1.jpg
    tattoo howl wolf-moon-1.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 21
AJ said:
i have a tattoo on my left shoulder that says Surfer Forever, nothing fancy. then i have one on my back right shoulder that is a japanese symbol that says surf, or surfer. and i use to have both my ears pierced and my nipple pierced, but i took those out for a certain reason. i think ill put my left earring back in though

wow i totally forgot i posted in here....

well the piercings have not come back and i dont think they will.
but i have gotten a new tattoo. its a tribal hammer head shark thats on my stomach just above my pants line. its pretty rad. i dont have a web cam or anything like that but ill try and find it on the internet, cuz thats where i got it from.

im also thinking about getting both of wrists tattooed, u know where u can see the veins? i want a shark on my right wrist, and a turtle on my left. and it will be the ocean version of the angel and the devil.

ok i found a picture of the hammer head shark tattoo that i have. this is not me, like i said i dont have a web cam or scanner or nothing like that.
click on this and go down to the 4th picture of the hammer head shark. thats the tattoo i have.
http://www.sharkmans-world.com/t5.html

the 3rd picture down, on the left is what i want to put on my wrist.
i also want to get a chinese symbol on my back left shoulder blade that says Shark on it.

I've got both my ears pierced and stretched to 0g (8mm). I have no desire to go any larger, but you never know. I just ordered a pair of plugs with a 13mm flared front, and I couldn't be more excited about getting them. I plan on painting and clear coating them to customize them. Maybe paint them a glossy black or a dark blue. I'll post some pics when they finally arrive.

cental34 said:
I've got both my ears pierced and stretched to 0g (8mm). I have no desire to go any larger, but you never know. I just ordered a pair of plugs with a 13mm flared front, and I couldn't be more excited about getting them. I plan on painting and clear coating them to customize them. Maybe paint them a glossy black or a dark blue. I'll post some pics when they finally arrive.

dude, paint them pink and black

~AngelWolf~ said:
Ok here it is below....

I had it just a week and half ago!! It was my first time even at my age! U all wont believe this lol!! But it is true that I finally did it!! For reason was that cuz wolf is my fav and I love them to death.... wish I was able to hear their howling but I have it on my right shoulder, on the back i mean but little over my right shoulder! So that part of why I am AngelWolf as to be support wolf!! So I can carry it with me everywhere I go!! Even to my death!

ArrroooOooooo! hehe

awesome that you finally got one too Woohoo~

It's soo beautiful with the moon :)

Love it too hehe.. :applause:

Wendy

WBHarley said:
awesome that you finally got one too Woohoo~

It's soo beautiful with the moon :)

Love it too hehe.. :applause:

Wendy

LOL Thanks, glad u like it!! Yea love blue moon cuz of color blue is my fav!! hehe lol...

Back