Show off your tattoos and body piercings!

TweetyBird said:
i went to VA on vacation so i got tongue periced last sat!! YAYAYAYA!!! :naughty:
*sheesh* that damn hurt ?

DANGGGGGGGGGGG tweety LOL ur ALLL PINK now next yr hair?????? u still gonna go pink??? hehehe :)

TweetyBird said:
honest, it not hurt bad at all.. but normal swollen for few days thats all.

Aren't you consider to get piercing on your nipples ?? :giggle:

Sabrina said:
Aren't you consider to get piercing on your nipples ?? :giggle:
Jeezz....i hate that...especially on nipples! I was at a party one time and this gal came up to me and she said she just had her nipples pierced and showed it to me..i was like :jaw: cuz they were bloody...just groozzzz!
so she asked me if i would like mine done..i just stared at her and then said
HELL NO!..she just laughed..she aint no kid either..she is in her forties!!! Mercy!

my father got his nipple ring caught in the bed shets and turned over. It hurt like hell he was yellin my mom had to un tangle him lol.

Katzie said:
Is there a clip on for tongue?

*snickers* :D
LOL! Katzie...dang that would hurt too!! I hate them clip on earrings..they hurt my ears and gives me a horrendous headache..ugh..lol!

Soonersfan79 said:
my father got his nipple ring caught in the bed shets and turned over. It hurt like hell he was yellin my mom had to un tangle him lol.
Oh holy shyt! yikes...bet that did hurt like the dickens..lol!

Got a Chinese character for thinking positive on inside of my left ankle. Wish I have a picture to show that.

My whole family freaked out and still freak out to this day, 11 years later LOL. I got tired of being the goody girl and wanted to shock everyone :naughty:

i had it for the long time... boring that's all i have but alway want to have a tattoo but money isn't permited.. arrghh!!

i have two tattoos but have been wanting to get my tongue pierced... alway been chicken a little though... and dunno if i should go ahead or not.

Last edited:
I have 10 piercings in total. I have 3 on right, 3 on left, 2 cartilages on left, 1 tragus on right, and a navel piercing.
Here's the pic for my left ear and right ear with my tragus.

Attachments

• mylove6c.JPG
    mylove6c.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 42
  • tragus.JPG
    tragus.JPG
    4.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Roam4Life said:
I have 10 piercings in total. I have 3 on right, 3 on left, 2 cartilages on left, 1 tragus on right, and a navel piercing.
Here's the pic for my left ear and right ear with my tragus.
i ask u, is hurt earring middle?? what feel a like??? that why i see some ppl do that so i just curious and what feel alike.. :)

my tattoo.. took this picture 2 days after i got it.

Attachments

• tattoo1.JPG
    tattoo1.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 32
Many thanks to Taylor for making the image age appropriate

tat.jpg

Back