She want a baby...

Heath said:
:ugh: No and you want the truth I wish I was still a virgin and that was before I really became a born again Christian. In my teenage years. I had sexual relations with girls. Now I am older and an adult. I see things in a different perspective due to my age and life experience I can tell you back then now that I wish I did not do that. You have to be with a woman for the right reasons. The one thing I can be thankful for is that no pregnancy happened. I took all the safety precautions with a condom. That would have had to be a life changing experience for me at the wrong time to get her pregnant man!!! and even with a condom on too because condoms can break no 100% guarantee condoms will prevent pregnancy so I am thankful to God for that too as well. Also these days the simple act of having sexual relations can cause death ( STD + HIV/AIDS ) I am keeping my pants under lock and key thrown away until I get married then my wife can have the " key " to my pants. :ugh:

Amen!! And I concur!! Good post, Heath, as always!!

MizzDeaf said:
Thank you for this information and it is about not me. :giggle: I am friend of her that has considing about a baby by the man (sex with).... not from bank, sorry.
Just inform your friend ;)
okay that's great if from a man - but make sure this man's bill of health is excellent. If I were your friend (not you) I'd make him to get the blood work to make sure there is no hiv/aids/ hep-c/ etc... I'm sure your friend want to be and have a healthy family.

EyesBlueDeaf said:
Just inform your friend ;)
okay that's great if from a man - but make sure this man's bill of health is excellent. If I were your friend (not you) I'd make him to get the blood work to make sure there is no hiv/aids/ hep-c/ etc... I'm sure your friend want to be and have a healthy family.

He been married and had few kids on his own. We (her/me) chatting and she been working hard for a baby. Now, she seem starting act strange but let see for few weeks. I know she has problem with her health in her past but not the man.

Otherwise, Thank you for your helpful and understanding.

where you get that infomation?

if lesbian couple cant have children you know that! if can have children i dont blame for more reasons! i watch baby story about same sex couple woman can allowed to have baby and i watch bring home baby also same sex couple woman that really crazy!

but i dont think same sex man couple dont allowed to have children because how to have penis thru! that really sickening

my family dont have homosexual! but 2 of my classmates had gays but i found out from my friend and im kinda shock and really sickening about it but im really hates it! its really hard believe for me to think!

im really serious about that story! but my 2 classmates had gays already i cant tell everyone about it if i would tell everyone i would explain about it and how you find that? from my friend.

sara1981 said:
my family dont have homosexual! but 2 of my classmates had gays but i found out from my friend and im kinda shock and really sickening about it but im really hates it! its really hard believe for me to think!

You're really judgment aren't you? How would you feel if someone says you are sicken, and hates the real you? Homosexuals are people just like you and me. If you cannot accept them for who they are, Why should people accept you? Respect is two way street Hun. Don't forget that. :thumb:

Bottom line, If you don't have anything nice to say, why bother posting in here? Just find something else that interested you to read and post happy thoughts, positive thoughts! ;)

I see homosexuals as one of the most colorful elements of our society and they make our society and politics more lively than the hardline pachydermists. And I'd be more than glad to help them start a family by shooting it into a sock and fedexing it to a lesbian couple who needs to use it to concieve a child themselves.

Richard

I would say that this is a very sticky issue. What if he has sex with her and she later sues for child support? What if he fights for custody of the child? This isn't fair for both sides. If they want to make sure this is legal, both should see a lawyer for this. However, this does make the issue seem farfetched when a woman goes to a lawyer and says, "I want to make it legal for me to have sex with a guy and keep the child myself without any obligations of custody and child support between the guy and myself." The lawyer will most likely look at this as a case that's worthless to pursue. She is better off going to a fertility clinic and get a sperm donor.

VamPyroX said:
I would say that this is a very sticky issue. What if he has sex with her and she later sues for child support? What if he fights for custody of the child? This isn't fair for both sides. If they want to make sure this is legal, both should see a lawyer for this. However, this does make the issue seem farfetched when a woman goes to a lawyer and says, "I want to make it legal for me to have sex with a guy and keep the child myself without any obligations of custody and child support between the guy and myself." The lawyer will most likely look at this as a case that's worthless to pursue. She is better off going to a fertility clinic and get a sperm donor.
:gpost: :bowdown: Thank you Vampy

FYI -- this is not my business to know about her or his.... I just giving a detail about lesbain and straight man in sex postition. How do you feel about that ?

I am not interesting to have baby or anything, I am satisfaction with myself and my girlfriend, DreamDeaf. That is enough to agure about bank and court for sue child.

Bottom line is this:

1) Your friend can do whatever she likes. She can have the baby through consentual sex, donor, or sperm bank.

2) The problem is, the LAWS on those methods are still not going to 100% prevent the mother from suing the father for child support and 100% prevent the father from getting custody of the kid. It does not matter whatever you do beforehand, contracts are not ironclad and people can always change their minds later.

3) Therefore, a homosexual family having a baby is an inherently risky business. Your friend better be ready to accept the risk that the sperm donor and the sperm donor's family could cause problems in the future. Until laws are established to ensure 100% equal protection for everyone, this will always be the case. She'd better watch her back, and do her sperm search very, very carefully.

Well I think it's kinda odd that she says she's 100% lesbian and yet having sex with a man in order to conceive...and now apparently is talking bout the men she has been having sex with ... makes me wonder if shes really a full lesbian as she says she is...or *horrors* BISEXUAL???

I can't dicuss about this cuz My ex wife is bisexaul and i have nothing do with her.

Well I certainly have nothing against gay people having children. However, it seems to me that there are better methods then the proposed one. For one, there are so many kids in the world that need a parent, why not adopt. And then there is artificial insemination. Personally, I'm not a fan of this, because I think we need to adopt the kids that need parents rather then go to all sorts of lengths to have kids. But, its better than her having loveless sex (assuming she doesn't love this fellow.)

javapride said:
i say more merrier to them, and its between them and not the others i recommend staying netural and let them decide it takes 2 adults to agree and its between thier god not us!

I agree with you my babe javapride and it is their decision not me.

is he married? divorced yet? i read he has few children, and she, lesbian, wants to make a baby from him, does his wife knows? he is cheater or lesbian lady interrupts their marriage, i wouldnt like that.

done to my husband before, she knows i m preggy with my husband, she asked him for a baby it hurts my feeling, no respect our marriage. i m not against to lesbian/homo as neutral but i am against "affair"

MizzDeaf said:
I been chatting with someone and wonder how she take it as well. You know she is 100% lesbian and want have sex with man to carry a baby. How do you feel about that ??

One or two things, I have asked... She has a boyfriend that want relationship and want be steady.....Other side, she has boyfriend that would sex with her to carry his baby. She told both she is 100% lesbian and willing to have sex for a baby. One would accepted bec of his ex girlfriend was lesbain queen and want to steady relationship. Another one would accepted for her to raise his baby herself, no relationship.

How is that ? Anything to say ? Feedback....

Wanna hear my feedback??? I think it is :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I do not support or agree with it at all...:D

Whoa! He is divoice and had kids from his first marriage. Both of them dating and he know she is lesbian but she want a baby. They both been talked about that for a year, I believe.

I have no business aware about their plans because they are do it together. They had agreement about him just give her sex then/so she has baby to raise herself.

Well, last night my close friend just delivery her baby and find out the baby's father is married and she plan to sue him for child support. They just accident just because she think he is single. That scares and not expected! By the way, she is straight lady.

Back