She want a baby...

Mizzou

Reaction score
I been chatting with someone and wonder how she take it as well. You know she is 100% lesbian and want have sex with man to carry a baby. How do you feel about that ??

One or two things, I have asked... She has a boyfriend that want relationship and want be steady.....Other side, she has boyfriend that would sex with her to carry his baby. She told both she is 100% lesbian and willing to have sex for a baby. One would accepted bec of his ex girlfriend was lesbain queen and want to steady relationship. Another one would accepted for her to raise his baby herself, no relationship.

How is that ? Anything to say ? Feedback....

Actually One of my friend who living in Toronto and pure lesbian has one child coming from a guy. The guy and lesbian woman made agreedment sign the nortay paper come w/lawyer witness.. Doesn't want child support zip zero! Lesbian woman agreed w/guy and giving her baby for sex. She is happy and have her one child. Right now Her son is 13 yrs old and BRAT! Oh well.. She is fusterate w/her child..

I"ve seen her around social events sometimes. They guy already seen his own son but doesn't want near his son.. Oh boyee.. Pretty sad..

Issues Relationship isn't bond that what you ask question.. If suppose your friend want a child from man.. Must require notary paper agreement come with lawyer if suppose your lesbian woman friend change her mind and want file dead father meat for money whcih cannot rights because of notary paper agreement which carried no child support. If suppose the guy willing do that or not ? for reason free sex..
I don't know how can I say more...
If you want talk w/me vp.... Would be understandable more clearly to you talk more deeper..
Take care!
Merry Christmas!

One thing, I did not ASK her about witness or having agreement paper. OOPS! I think she already agree with that man who willing give her baby by sex bbuuuutttt no prove. geez!

I will talk with her later.... will talk with you after I come back from short vacaton to Texas to visit my gma for Christmas. :)

MizzDeaf said:
I been chatting with someone and wonder how she take it as well. You know she is 100% lesbian and want have sex with man to carry a baby. How do you feel about that ??

One or two things, I have asked... She has a boyfriend that want relationship and want be steady.....Other side, she has boyfriend that would sex with her to carry his baby. She told both she is 100% lesbian and willing to have sex for a baby. One would accepted bec of his ex girlfriend was lesbain queen and want to steady relationship. Another one would accepted for her to raise his baby herself, no relationship.

How is that ? Anything to say ? Feedback....

Which one does she want? Does she want a baby but want to raise it on her own with a lesbian partner? If she wants to take responsible of the baby, then she can go ahead and conceived a baby by her steady boyfriend, or whatever you call this guy. I see nothing wrong with that. :thumb:

This subject may be a tad bit taboo, but what about artificial insemination?

Being both a Christan and a man. I really disagree because it is not honoring God. That is all I have to say on this subject.

my best friend.. but hes gay.. He always want a child.. Interesting comment about it. He would willing to be share w/ a woman who is willing or understand this situation to be as joint custody as like parents. But not need to be together. Show the supports and love to kids, as they can. It would be hard for people to accept this situation and not many people would like that. But i'm sure some other there. Unless they re very strongly agreement before doing it, and better off dicuss with how it works and living if they want to be stay w/ lesb or gay than being together. Cuz they can't suffer and hiding their desire, they need happiness and that whom they re. Has to accept it.

i say more merrier to them, and its between them and not the others i recommend staying netural and let them decide it takes 2 adults to agree and its between thier god not us!

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=6306
Hi, In the past, I have been presenting about alternative insemiantion (via sample from sperm bank or with 'friend' ) please read the link above. # 26 and #29.. If you have any question, feel free to ask me. There are so much thing you need to know before you get pregnant. And good luck!

Heath said:
Being both a Christan and a man. I really disagree because it is not honoring God. That is all I have to say on this subject.
Thank you for your opinion.

FYI: before you decide to get pregnant from a male friend, get a lawyer to protect yourself and your baby.

EyesBlueDeaf said:
Hi, In the past, I have been presenting about alternative insemiantion (via sample from sperm bank or with 'friend' ) please read the link above. # 26 and #29.. If you have any question, feel free to ask me. There are so much thing you need to know before you get pregnant. And good luck!

I disagree with that too and in the cleanest language possible....

my sperm is meant only for my own wife when I find the right woman and marry her then it will be whenever to " make a baby " and welcome new additions to our growing family or for her to enjoy and be pleasured only in the marriage bedroom, of course. :)

Heath said:

Are you a virgin?

:ugh: No and you want the truth I wish I was still a virgin and that was before I really became a born again Christian. In my teenage years. I had sexual relations with girls. Now I am older and an adult. I see things in a different perspective due to my age and life experience I can tell you back then now that I wish I did not do that. You have to be with a woman for the right reasons. The one thing I can be thankful for is that no pregnancy happened. I took all the safety precautions with a condom. That would have had to be a life changing experience for me at the wrong time to get her pregnant man!!! and even with a condom on too because condoms can break no 100% guarantee condoms will prevent pregnancy so I am thankful to God for that too as well. Also these days the simple act of having sexual relations can cause death ( STD + HIV/AIDS ) I am keeping my pants under lock and key thrown away until I get married then my wife can have the " key " to my pants. :ugh:

Heath, kindly leave us alone. This is "The Closet" for Gay and Lesbian. So please leave us alone. We ALL know you are against Gay and Lesbian. So dont need to remind us constantly. Let us have decent discussions without your barging ins.
You disagreement cannot change anything. We already have thousands of sperm bank whether you like it or not. Your opinion cannot make sperm bank disappear. so Let us gay and lesbian people have discussion to start families. thank you

Cheri said:
Which one does she want? Does she want a baby but want to raise it on her own with a lesbian partner? If she wants to take responsible of the baby, then she can go ahead and conceived a baby by her steady boyfriend, or whatever you call this guy. I see nothing wrong with that. :thumb:

She is lesbian and want a baby by man that F/K ( u know how that work) :Oops: I cant tell anymore since it been confused for her. She is single and like to have a baby.

Otherwise, her boyfriend not want to be with her kid or anything but willing to F/K with her for a baby. They had agreement with it and it become seems not normal to everyone.

EyesBlueDeaf said:

Thank you for this information and it is about not me. :giggle: I am friend of her that has considing about a baby by the man (sex with).... not from bank, sorry.

I don't see anything wrong wtih it.. but Most of people just want to have **free** Baby and don't have to go sprem bank and get one. Just laid and pregant from a guy. For me I wouldn't want to sex a guy for the baby. It had alot of people's options. I had seen some people use turkey baster to suck in sprem cup and squirt in woman's then u are all set it,

EyesBlueDeaf said:
FYI: before you decide to get pregnant from a male friend, get a lawyer to protect yourself and your baby.

Any man stupid enough to do this needs a lawyer more than the woman does.

EyesBlueDeaf said:
Heath, kindly leave us alone.

Heath has just as much right to be here as you do. First Amendment guarantees it.

Back