Sex before marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sex is one of the best means by which to communicate and bond when you are deaf or hard of hearing. I jump into bed with hearing women to show them how much I love them.

you just keep on giving:laugh2:,People can have sex on the moon for all i care JUST WEAR A CONDOM BEFORE YOU SHOW THEM HOW GOOD YOU ARE.
Been watching something about an Amish group of teenagers ,they seem to have caught up on sex booze babies etc:laugh2:

I am finding it hard to find any real virgins before they get married for anyone over 19 years old. I would be more concerned why they havent had sex past age 25-30. Usually its a warning sign of some sort, it doesnt matter if it good or bad sign. I really dont think sex before marriage is a problem anymore as long they were taught safe sex and prevent unwanted pregnancies .

I'm 34. Been very shy for along time till just recently I decided its time to break out of my shell.

Sex is one of the best means by which to communicate and bond when you are deaf or hard of hearing. I jump into bed with hearing women to show them how much I love them.

Did you take them to the moon?

Shel I have taken women to lots of places....San Francisco and back, India, Morocco, Israel, Spain, Italy, France (too many times and many different women). I lack natural charm and good looks but just a small amount of confidence with just the ability to take a risk has worked out well for me. Being hard of hearing can sometimes even get you a sympathy shag if you know how to work it.

In other words....women have to feel sorry for you before they'll give it up....:laugh2:....."oh you poor little poo=poo"

"Sometimes" Rockin. I am shameless and use any angle to get a woman into bed. I mostly father blue eyed children so women also have been known to fall for that! I only need to show them baby pics but tell them I am single and you can see them picturing how "our" kids would look.

How many kids you got?...And the major question is:.. do you pay child support?...I would call you a 'con artist'...

Like a used car, Gotta try it before you buy it...lol

I appreciate the advice about condoms but I have kids knocking about somewhere (I think they live in Paris) with my DNA so somewhere along the line I screwed up there. Thankfully I remain unmarried and carefree
Do you at least financially support your children and make sure they are well cared for?

Reba it is not demeaning at all. It is the truth. Some women are amazing in bed and some just send men to sleep.You do not want to end up married to the woman who puts out just once a week when you could be married to the nymphomaniac who wants it all morning and as many times as you can manage.

I do pay Child maintenance but at a rate of £5 a week for 2 children now that I am in London (whilst in Brussels I paid nothing). I am self employed so the government agencies find it had to find any evidence of salary or earnings.
You're a "dead beat dad"....only thinking about what's in your pants....those poor children, growing up without a Father....but all in all...perhaps they are lucky that you are not around to fill their heads with all this shyt you are spewing!....

Reba it is not demeaning at all.
It is definitely demeaning to compare a human being to a used car, and to treat someone like a mechanical object.

I do pay Child maintenance but at a rate of £5 a week for 2 children now that I am in London (whilst in Brussels I paid nothing). I am self employed so the government agencies find it had to find any evidence of salary or earnings.
In other words, you don't care about them and only pay what the authorities can drag out of you.

I'm not the least bit surprised.

Reba it is not demeaning at all. It is the truth. Some women are amazing in bed and some just send men to sleep.You do not want to end up married to the woman who puts out just once a week when you could be married to the nymphomaniac who wants it all morning and as many times as you can manage.

that sounds like you only pay when government tells you to. what kind of man are you?

Reba the kids are fine. I know they will be okay. They have good mothers. I would not have got their mothers pregnant if I did not feel the woman was up to raising children singlehanded. All modern feminist teaching says that fathers are not necessary when it comes to raising children. Both Presidents Obama and Clinton were raised by single mothers

you have different kids with different moms? oh my.... you need to keep your snake in your pants!

Reba the kids are fine. I know they will be okay. They have good mothers. I would not have got their mothers pregnant if I did not feel the woman was up to raising children singlehanded. All modern feminist teaching says that fathers are not necessary when it comes to raising children.
A lot of "feminist teaching" is wrong. Single moms can do a good job but that is not the best way to raise children. Moms do what they have to do but that is NOT the way it should be.

It's obvious you just fell back on so-called feminist teaching to cover your selfish behavior. Maybe you can fool some women with that line but we're not all that gullible.

Both Presidents Obama and Clinton were raised by single mothers
That definitely doesn't help your case. :lol:

I don't consider them good examples at all.

I am a modern liberated man. This is true sexual equality! Once you learn the government cannot make you pay for children then you are free to sow your seed everywhere. The ordinary salaried guy with wife and kids can pick up the bill via taxation for my offspring
:laugh2: Now I know that you aren't for real! :laugh2:

I am a modern liberated man. This is true sexual equality! Once you learn the government cannot make you pay for children then you are free to sow your seed everywhere. The ordinary salaried guy with wife and kids can pick up the bill via taxation for my offspring

liberated from what? a real adult responsibility and raising children? you are a weak weak weak man. you, sir, are no modern liberated man. based on your outrageous posts - I see you as a weak sleezebag taking advantage of hard-working people.

Who doesn't take advantage of hard working people? That is the aim of life. Be a shareholder/ manager and reap the rewards from everyone else's hard work. Where possible avoid paying tax and leave other people to pick up the bill. This is the American dream???

I think that is your dream.

The American dream is to work hard and be responsible. family to raise. workers to pay. people to help... none of which you are responsible for because you are a "liberated man".

Who doesn't take advantage of hard working people? That is the aim of life. Be a shareholder/ manager and reap the rewards from everyone else's hard work. Where possible avoid paying tax and leave other people to pick up the bill. This is the American dream???
Being that I am one of the hard workers, I don't take advantage of others, and I know that I'm not alone in that ethic. As a self-employed professional I paid more than my share of taxes. No one picks up my bill, and that's the way I want it. I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Obviously your sources of information are skewed.

Jiro that may have been the thinking before the sexual revolution but now your role as the man who provides is obsolete. You are free to go out there and do as you would please. This is what women fought for and us men can now also reap the rewards. No more family units and no more need to provide for children. Go out and achieve your true potential in life and sleep around without a care in the world.
For someone who portends to be so cosmopolitan you certainly have a narrow world vision.

That is, you would if you were real. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back