Sex before marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
women are throwing themselves all over me. why? because they want me to cook for them :roll:

would you like some pineapples? it's fresh. I cut'em today.

1959960_10103559724041369_69273661_n.jpg

For a PA you sure do suck at understanding people. Perhaps taking some sensitivity training would help you. I mean if you can't understand me over a website, how are you going to understand one of you patients.

Coming on this site and calling people a bitch, bully or they suck is not going to get you very far here. Mew was not treating your "condition" medically. She was reaching out and trying to help you understand that what you said was TMI.

When one goes on a new site, introduce yourself, your hobbies, maybe education, employment, sports or outdoor activities you enjoy.

I have a cure for your germ issue. spend a week or two at mountain. pure survival. pure carnal. and you'll get over it just fine.

Yes, survive in the wild... you will be forced to kill with squirrels... :laugh2:

788d53a2e8664bebaa274203bab6d16b.jpg

Sad thing is... this happened in St. Petersburg Florida... ( Next to Tampa ) :laugh2: :ugh:

Coming on this site and calling people a bitch, bully or they suck is not going to get you very far here. Mew was not treating your "condition" medically. She was reaching out and trying to help you understand that what you said was TMI.

When one goes on a new site, introduce yourself, your hobbies, maybe education, employment, sports or outdoor activities you enjoy.

I'm so misunderstood! :cry:

Not really though, I'm not crying. :P

Is that what the Saran Wrap is for. To stop them mid air, like a force field?

I've heard its like a cheap persons condom ... the female condom thingy ...

People always wonder why other people go on mass murder sprees and you know what it comes down to? Nobody respects each other anymore. It's easier to be a Dickhead then it is to show some compassion and be nice to people.

It's all fun and games until someone gets murdered.

Ha! No, I just happen to be awake tonight.

It must have been my psychic abilty kicking in! :lol:

Dreamer, you are not creepy,..

Botti, great to know that you are always on the job.

People always wonder why other people go on mass murder sprees and you know what it comes down to? Nobody respects each other anymore. It's easier to be a Dickhead then it is to show some compassion and be nice to people.

move on. can you do that?

This is actually a first!

Threatening murder should probably get you a fast permaban!

WOW! That escalated quickly! :ugh: Holy crap!

Dude... that's... Wow... you DEFINITELY need to go seek some help man... that's just a serious medical opinion... Not even making fun! People usually have to pay hundreds of dollars for medical advice, and I just gave it to you for free! :ugh:

Actually, it's easier to be nice and walked all over than it is to stand up for yourself and be confrontational... Statistically speaking... :ugh:

I think someone needs to cool off for a while.

Fun time is over, now if I go to bed right now I can sleep for 3 hours and 50 minutes. I was supposed to be watching Dexter.

Poop

Fun time is over, now if I go to bed right now I can sleep for 3 hours and 50 minutes. I was supposed to be watching Dexter.

Poop

You count sleep like I do! :laugh2:

Sometimes I'm so tired, I use my fingers... Count and then cry a little as I go to bed knowing I'm going to be miserable the next day. :( THANK YOU AMBIEN! :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back