Sex before marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 19 year old told me last year....that girls even walk up to him and wanting to have Sex.....He's good looking and very strong...and he said it aggravated him to no end....He's just about having a good time, making friends and a casual date here and there for the movies or even dinner...He's not about Sex. Feel sure he's not a Virgin tho'...and knows he has a "hand"...

Even one girl that he considered a "friend" came over several times, and ate dinner with us. But she followed him everywhere, called him so much, and wearing very "skimpy" clothes...he got tired of it and I don't blame him.

Men feel "the pressure" too...

They weren't dates, just random chicks I crossed paths with. Some at Parties, some thru mutual friends, one at a Star Party. When I'm out and about certain types of people just seem to gravitate toward me. Been like that my whole life. :/
Maybe you should ask yourself why you attract that kind of attention, or how is it you are running into these kind of women.

Another red flag--"random chicks?" Maybe another self-check about your attitude towards women in general.

IMO

Oh yeah by the looks of you I can see why women just can't control themselves around you. :roll:

I'm going to guess you're one of those guys that completely misinterprets the body language of women, you certainly wouldn't be the first.

I know right? When I was Skinny in my Youth I always got hit on, didn't matter where I was or what I was doing. Whether Female or Male everyone wanted to pinch my arse, LOL.

When I turned 20 I decided I was going to become the ugliest that I could, since we live in a superficial society where it's all about Looks, it was easy to divert attention away from me or so I thought. Even at 500 Pounds, I had women flirting with me. Much less mind you, but it still happened.

I chose to become obese because I was sick and tired of explaining to women why I carried a roll of Saran Wrap everywhere I went. I was diagnosed with Severe OCD at 10 years old, one of my issues has long been Germs.

Busting out the Saran Wrap on dates made me look like a creep, developed one hell of a reputation though. Of course everyone can laugh it off because they never experienced the horror of Germs invading their body.

So for me, getting fat and ugly was an easy way to stop the unwanted attention. Unfortunately, some women actually liked for me and not necessarily how I looked. Anyway, I'm back down to 350 and getting lighter everyday.

Although I do have a perspective about what it's like to be extremely overweight and I can relate to people who have experienced the same. Go ahead and poke fun at me, I don't care. Until you've been in my situation you will never understand. :thumbd:

Oh good grief. Why do all the completely insane hearies come to Alldeaf and start blathering on about their sexual problems? :ugh:

vynajy4u.jpg

Just think, when I finally DO snap and go on a Rampage... You all can say you knew me way back when and get offered parts in the Documentary and Movie. ;)

Just think, when I finally DO snap and go on a Rampage... You all can say you knew me way back when and get offered parts in the Documentary and Movie. ;)
OK--time for an IP check! :hyper:

It take time to be patience and building the communicate and much more, it lead the couple marriage into more intimacy.

I do know that almost everybody, include me, have lust or curious about sex before marriage. I regret for that.

Originally Posted by Remi Gaillard
put on this earth to reproduce. However you try to justify your existence that would be the real purpose

Reproducing a legacy has nothing to do with sperm donation. It's all about who raises the children. You've passed down nothing.

Two very good points. Would make a really good philosophy paper..

I've actually been slapped by females before because I wouldn't put out with them. Then there are the ones who desperately try to get my attention by bending over and letting their loose fitting shirts expose their chest or "accidentally" rub up against me. When I ignore their advances, they ALWAYS pull the "Oh, you must be Gay" card on me. Attempting to provoke me into making a move to prove something.

I always think back to this memory of a girl I met when I was 17. She was throwing herself at me, and got upset because I wouldn't do anything with her. She explained how every other guy would have already had her clothes off and in bed.

I felt sad and not just for her but the entire situation realizing that so many people out there would jump at the chance to take advantage of a situation. It only re-enforces my beliefs to stay pure and stick to my guns.
Is that a true story? I don't think so.

Oh good grief. Why do all the completely insane hearies come to Alldeaf and start blathering on about their sexual problems? :ugh:

Maybe because they think deaf and hoh people don't have a sex life. Gee..I have met people who were so shocked to learn that deaf people have children...their reaction was like this "These people actually have sex????!"

:giggle:

Maybe because they think deaf and hoh people don't have a sex life. Gee..I have met people who were so shocked to learn that deaf people have children...their reaction was like this "These people actually have sex????!"

:giggle:

I think some of them just think were gullible morons

Come on....purposely getting fat and "making" yourself look ugly because women were all over you and wanting SEX. There has been a lot of bullshit on AD lately but this one takes it all.

Come on....purposely getting fat and "making" yourself look ugly because women were all over you and wanting SEX. There has been a lot of bullshit on AD lately but this one takes it all.

Sounds silly doesn't it?

I realize this is the Internet and anyone can be a superhero but I don't say it unless it's true. I'm a very honest person, people who know me offline appreciate my openness and that I'm not afraid to spill my guts to total strangers.

Unfortunately, you all don't know me, perhaps as time goes by you will gain further insight into me as a person but everything I post Online is truthful no exaggeration. Go ahead and ask me ANYTHING and I will respond with Honesty. Further do a Google on me, check other sites I've posted to.

I was quite active for three years on a Patch News Site, where I posted blogs regularly, on local topics and mingled with complete strangers. I've had the pleasure to work along side Journalists, and Reporters.

My Twitter is followed by local Police, whom engage me from time to time and we exchange information on incidents. I'm even becoming my own News Source for my Community.

Believe it, don't believe. It's ALL Public Information, do your Research, you have my blessing. I don't Bullshit, life is far too short for games. Thanks for reading. :wave:

Sounds silly doesn't it?

I realize this is the Internet and anyone can be a superhero but I don't say it unless it's true. I'm a very honest person, people who know me offline appreciate my openness and that I'm not afraid to spill my guts to total strangers.

Unfortunately, you all don't know me, perhaps as time goes by you will gain further insight into me as a person but everything I post Online is truthful no exaggeration. Go ahead and ask me ANYTHING and I will respond with Honesty. Further do a Google on me, check other sites I've posted to.

I was quite active for three years on a Patch News Site, where I posted blogs regularly, on local topics and mingled with complete strangers. I've had the pleasure to work along side Journalists, and Reporters.

My Twitter is followed by local Police, whom engage me from time to time and we exchange information on incidents. I'm even becoming my own News Source for my Community.

Believe it, don't believe. It's ALL Public Information, do your Research, you have my blessing. I don't Bullshit, life is far too short for games. Thanks for reading. :wave:

Why the hell do you think we think you're so damn interesting we'd freaking google you? Just we bit narcissistic. Hey you know who likes to lie? Narcissists.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Or rather, nobody would want to take time to do that.

I'd rather watch ice cubes melt thanks :wave:

Why the hell do you think we think you're so damn interesting we'd freaking google you? Just we bit narcissistic. Hey you know who likes to lie? Narcissists.

Thank you Amber....you said it way better then I could. Like OMG really, who gives a flipping pigs ass. Some people spend way too much time online. Possibly the reason behind "purposely" weighing 500 pounds.

Ambrosia,

You do realize that you are proving my perception of deaf people correct, don't you?

I feel sorry for you. I really do. All that Anger and Resentment built up inside of you toward hearing people. How would you like it if I called you Lazy and implied that you easily give up? That is after all what you have demonstrated above.

Every service has a few bad apples on it, but I think AD is primarily made up of great people and I enjoy taking the time to get to know them all.

Thank you Amber....you said it way better then I could. Like OMG really, who gives a flipping pigs ass. Some people spend way too much time online. Possibly the reason behind "purposely" weighing 500 pounds.

Deaf people being Bullies, I learn something new everyday! Thanks for showing your true colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back