Sex before marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiro that may have been the thinking before the sexual revolution but now your role as the man who provides is obsolete. You are free to go out there and do as you would please. This is what women fought for and us men can now also reap the rewards. No more family units and no more need to provide for children. Go out and achieve your true potential in life and sleep around without a care in the world.

is that how you see it? I don't

It is nice to play with women when they want to play. When it is about marriage then that is a different thing. It is about life together. The possibility of children. Achieving goals together. Sex is only a part of all of this. You can learn by play together the important things of willingness, honesty, and desire, without taking it to the point of consummation. It is good to build a precious theme into the bond. I have seen it both ways. I am happy with the slower way.
We are talking about marriage here, not a casual fling. Two different mindsets entirely. One way, a women can end up married or with a child with a moving on kind of guy. The other, a lifetime of shared and powerful love with a real mate. There is no guarantees about anything but there is a rational way to go for the important things.

Jiro you were put on this earth to reproduce. However you try to justify your existence that would be the real purpose and your own lasting legacy. Therefore be a winner in life by fathering more children than the next guy. Be the guy who fathers children with 5 different women whilst 5 losers never get the chance to be a father at all.

disgusting.

Jiro you were put on this earth to reproduce. However you try to justify your existence that would be the real purpose and your own lasting legacy. Therefore be a winner in life by fathering more children than the next guy. Be the guy who fathers children with 5 different women whilst 5 losers never get the chance to be a father at all.
Reproducing a legacy has nothing to do with sperm donation. It's all about who raises the children. You've passed down nothing.

disgusting.
Exactly. His European outlook sounds more like good-ol' ghetto lifestyle. Nothing enlightened about that.

People always seek to justify their actions with creative philosophies rather than face their own shallow selfishness.

You need a massive IV dose of Cyprostat, given daily.

Remi Gaillard, you must be one of the dumbest man ever. Bravo on achieving Master Low Class badge,

I don't think I'd marry a man without living with him first. Nope, hell I should have lived with the ex longer before I married him.

:nana: Hmmm... when I was younger I enjoyed coitus with same sex partners, then idiot I am fell in love with a man.... now I say no sex before or after marraige

I don't think I'd marry a man without living with him first. Nope, hell I should have lived with the ex longer before I married him.

that's a true meaning of a hindsight, but you can marry ME lol

i need your magical hands LOL!!
and wait, and someone with a bit of brains
good looks,
humor
perspective,
and
fun

nah
just kidding

i wouldnt know myself with living with a partner...im too independent now

How long you date him before married? No one perfect.

A year, not nearly long enough! But I was preggers, getting married because you're pregnant. It's so cliche. He's manic depressive (not bipolar that's different) has anger management issues, won't take responsibility for anything and is controlling and manipulative. None of that became apparent until we'd been married for a year or more.

I'm waiting until Marriage. Anybody can whip it out and play connect the body parts, but it takes a strong willed individual to resist temptation and stay pure for the right mate. I turn 30 this May and am happy to still be a Virgin. So many of my friends got duped into giving it up and now they hate their lives, some wish they could take it back.

I'll probably die a Virgin, but that's fine. There's so much more to life than sex anyway. :P

I'm waiting until Marriage. Anybody can whip it out and play connect the body parts, but it takes a strong willed individual to resist temptation and stay pure for the right mate. I turn 30 this May and am happy to still be a Virgin. So many of my friends got duped into giving it up and now they hate their lives, some wish they could take it back.

I'll probably die a Virgin, but that's fine. There's so much more to life than sex anyway. :P

power to you, dude for making this far.

your perspective is not for everyone. :giggle: think countless people would say love is such a minefield its not the sex part.....

Feel you're 1 in a million!...And I admire people who are strong-minded...Agree, there is much more in life than just Sex....and so many people can't tell the difference between Love and Lust.....

Feel you're 1 in a million!...And I admire people who are strong-minded...Agree, there is much more in life than just Sex....and so many people can't tell the difference between Love and Lust.....

I've actually been slapped by females before because I wouldn't put out with them. Then there are the ones who desperately try to get my attention by bending over and letting their loose fitting shirts expose their chest or "accidentally" rub up against me. When I ignore their advances, they ALWAYS pull the "Oh, you must be Gay" card on me. Attempting to provoke me into making a move to prove something.

I always think back to this memory of a girl I met when I was 17. She was throwing herself at me, and got upset because I wouldn't do anything with her. She explained how every other guy would have already had her clothes off and in bed.

I felt sad and not just for her but the entire situation realizing that so many people out there would jump at the chance to take advantage of a situation. It only re-enforces my beliefs to stay pure and stick to my guns.

I've actually been slapped by females before because I wouldn't put out with them. Then there are the ones who desperately try to get my attention by bending over and letting their loose fitting shirts expose their chest or "accidentally" rub up against me. When I ignore their advances, they ALWAYS pull the "Oh, you must be Gay" card on me. Attempting to provoke me into making a move to prove something.

I always think back to this memory of a girl I met when I was 17. She was throwing herself at me, and got upset because I wouldn't do anything with her. She explained how every other guy would have already had her clothes off and in bed.

I felt sad and not just for her but the entire situation realizing that so many people out there would jump at the chance to take advantage of a situation. It only re-enforces my beliefs to stay pure and stick to my guns.
I would say that you're picking the wrong women to date. Obviously they don't have the same standards that you do. You might need to be more discerning in who you ask out.

I would say that you're picking the wrong women to date. Obviously they don't have the same standards that you do. You might need to be more discerning in who you ask out.

They weren't dates, just random chicks I crossed paths with. Some at Parties, some thru mutual friends, one at a Star Party. When I'm out and about certain types of people just seem to gravitate toward me. Been like that my whole life. :/

They weren't dates, just random chicks I crossed paths with. Some at Parties, some thru mutual friends, one at a Star Party. When I'm out and about certain types of people just seem to gravitate toward me. Been like that my whole life. :/

That sounds awkward.....ut good luck finding the girl thats just right for you! ^_^

Oh yeah by the looks of you I can see why women just can't control themselves around you. :roll:

I'm going to guess you're one of those guys that completely misinterprets the body language of women, you certainly wouldn't be the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back