Sex before marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To each their own...but do remmy that Men were always wanting/looking for a "Virgin"...and still goes on today. Many men would have sex with different women, but save the "special" girl for a Wife....:hmm:...Now that we Ladies are more independent and are able to hold our own....it's changed a lot....Sort of "Try Before You Buy".....

I still believe that Sex between 2 people is sacred...so are our bodies.

To each their own...but do remmy that Men were always wanting/looking for a "Virgin"...and still goes on today. Many men would have sex with different women, but save the "special" girl for a Wife....:hmm:...Now that we Ladies are more independent and are able to hold our own....it's changed a lot....Sort of "Try Before You Buy".....

I still believe that Sex between 2 people is sacred...so are our bodies.

Uhhhhhh I really really really don't think that goes on much now a days Robin, men looking for virgins to marry that is. Oh there might be some, but sure isn't common place.

Uhhhhhh I really really really don't think that goes on much now a days Robin, men looking for virgins to marry that is. Oh there might be some, but sure isn't common place.

Agree, it's not "common place"...but it happens....Rest assured, many women do their virginity at an early age. Some do say they wished they would have waited.....and if Men truly don't care how many men a woman has bedded?.... The words..."Ho".... "Slut"...among others are seemingly used by men to describe a woman who has slept with many men....

Agree, it's not "common place"...but it happens....Rest assured, many women do their virginity at an early age. Some do say they wished they would have waited.....and if Men truly don't care how many men a woman has bedded?.... The words..."Ho".... "Slut"...among others are seemingly used by men to describe a woman who has slept with many men....

If a guy is like that I don't want him anyway :D lol little too pious and judgmental for me, no thank you we would probably get along badly, very very badly. There's a huge difference between sleeping around and relationships. A woman could be with a guy for a couple years, have multiple relationships like that before she finds the guy she wants to marry. Most men wouldn't regard that as being a slut. It's not like an either or thing, virgin or slut.

It's 2014 Robin, things have changed, a lot. It was even like that when I was in my late teens/early 20s, and that was 20ish years ago.

Last edited:
I had sex before marriage and then sex again before my 2nd marriage.

Difference between a bitch and a ho?

Ho sleeps with everyone. Bitch sleeps with everyone except you. :p

Who cares how many people anyone's been with? So long as they're clean, enjoy yourself!

I know I sure as hell don't want no virgin, what the hell would I do with a 40 yo virgin, omg ain't nobody got for that!!

Look, don't keep mentioning the 'paper'. I seriously believe that marriage is the bond formed by the relationship based on love, the certificate and the lawyers are outsiders really.

I'm curious. Does this also apply to divorce?

Some religions said divorce is sin, Some said divorce is okay, Some said religions there is only ONE God, Some religion said there is goddess. There is over 21 difffrent religions on the 21 major world and they almost don't match story. What's up with that?

There is science and it's 100% fact proven and 100% match and agreed around each from major world unlike religions. No wonder religions never like science as evolution. That's mean bible is just make up to control people to be good manners.

Leonardo Da Vinc don't believe in religion due he don't go church so much. Lot people thought Leonardo Da Vinci's inventor was SIN. That's why there is no inventor become exist didn't come out for many many years later.

Amish don't believe in technology because sin.

Don't get wrong idea. I respect people's choose. You know what's odd. I noticed too many people who religions and they made negative to people about homeless, overweight,racist, gay marriage, won't help people, etc. No wonder most forums and here allows subject about religions or never stop argue. Public school don't allows bring the bible because of science and drama. Jail allows use bible because try to change from bad people to be good people.

SO there is no perfect. It's a just human.
If we could discuss religion at AD I would reply.

I know I sure as hell don't want no virgin, what the hell would I do with a 40 yo virgin, omg ain't nobody got for that!!

How about a 30 year old virgin??? Mark is single and still a virgin you can train him right!!! :naughty:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

awww I don't hate you just trying to help you find true luuuuurve!!!! :D

Yeaaah that's def enough of that, no help wanted or necessary. I'd have to be so damn desperate. Ugh worst picture in my head ever. You know it would probably end in murder right?

I'd have to be so damn desperate. Ugh worst picture in my head ever. You know it would probably end in murder right?

I'd visit you in prison and bring you the movie Magic Mike and a portable DVD player ;)

Scott and Amb, thanks for that laugh... I REALLY needed that laugh! :laugh2: I about fell out of my chair with that one! :laugh2: OMG :rofl: :laugh2: :hug:

Scott, I'm pretty sure Amb would move to the lesbian front before jumping on that route! :laugh2: As for myself, keeps me SUPER gay! :D

Is it a big issue to you? Do you think it contributes to likelihood of a divorce after marriage? Does marriage matter anymore to you? Well, I think if one have sex before marriage they might just as easily have it outside marriage, thus defeating the whole business of marriage.

As the saying goes... Its not pre-marital sex If you dont get married. lol

Sex is one of the best means by which to communicate and bond when you are deaf or hard of hearing. I jump into bed with hearing women to show them how much I love them.
How generous of you.

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back