September 11, 2001

MOD NOTE: Done Merged.

Not worry about that, WaterRat13. Enjoy ur time around AD.

Sept 9th, 2001, I flew home from Boston, MA to Little Rock. We landed in JFK to change planes. Ironic that the tragic day happened 2 days later.

Sad thing I saw whole thing.. First, I was watching show which i cant remember. It distrups and show the breaking news live .. they showed the first tower that went up smoke, I wasnt sure what's going on.. till they said about airplane crashed into it.. then I saw the 2nd plane go around and rammed into the 2nd tower.. i was like OMG.. and sat down and watched whole thing.. even the both towers went down.. They said it was Terrorist Attack.. I went on my van and went to my kids' school, I took them with me and went to our church.. to pray for our safety.. then went home.. we made special treats and dinner.. Trying to forget what happen.. then we had our supper ... at the table.. we took turns to pray.. the kids.. thanked for everything that we have. and we are grateful to have things and living in, instead of homeless or poor.. and We prayed for those families who lost their loved ones at the Towers..
It was really sad.. It still going on my mind cuz I saw whole thing on tv.. then finally I accepted what happen.. We cant change it.. All we have to be.. Thankful & Grateful what we are now.. :)

i was on way to work. and i saw the children ;s family come got thirs children and i ask my worker what going on she told me what happen i was like no way she say yes that happen i was like shock and start feel to pass out. when i got home i being to cry cuz i see lot of people ;s face are so sad, crying it really hit me hard

Originally posted by Lasza
MOD NOTE: Done Merged.

Not worry about that, WaterRat13. Enjoy ur time around AD.

Thanks Mate! Thanks so much for understanding and being able to merge both threads for Java and myself! ;)
I'm just grateful that I didn't piss anyone off about reposting and the sorts. :Oops:

I was at my ex-boyfriends house when this whole thing happened. At that time, my boyfriend had called in sick, then we both turned the T.V. on. and I was in total shocked, after the second plane hit, I just couldn't believe my eyes. him and I BOTH knew it was a terroist attack. My parents were sleeping, I had to call them in, and let them know what's going on. I told them " The WTC is on fire" because I wasn't sure what was going on. I was still really sleepy when it happened. But when the second plane hit, I starting balling. I wanted to go over there and help people evacuate the bulding tell everyone to get their sorry slow asses out of the building, but I guess it was too late for that. I live in Utah, but it's still sad to watch people die, or fall off the buildings to their death. My ex and i spend the rest of the day watching the news and praying to God that everything will be alright. Bless thoses who died in the WIC buliding, except, of course, those terroist. May they go to hell.

I was at the courthouse-- turn out I showed up 2 hour early so I went back home, My neice was online she said "Did you see the news?" I turn to livingroom (on my left side) and saw the news. Im like wtf about it then She typed while I was watching and read. she told me what happen I was like omg ! then I saw 2nd crash I was like whoooaaa me and ashley saw the whole thing while we talked to eachother on the AIM she was senior in HS that time Im like geez you are home from school! she skipped lol anyway.. so we both live in cape cod, Ma... then I went back to court and found out the court and all federal decide to closed early at noon. so My case was Postpone due of wtc....

My sister (ashley's mom)'s birthday is on SEPT 11th!!!!!

Wendy

Originally posted by Alex
I was on the way to pick up my now ex girlfriend in the morning when I saw cars parked on the bridge (not normal), and when I turned to my right to see what was going on, I saw this huge smoke a few miles ahead. I thought it was just another typical fire until all the radio stations started talking about the WTC tragic. I almost froze, and thought this whole thing was a movie because it seemed so unreal.

:tears:

Oh my gosh ! Alex !! It must be traumatic experience for you to see a real occurring at the WTC far the distance with smoke. My friend of mine, she heard really loud like a bomb. She can’t figure out what was it. She turned around at look at the WTC at the second plane hit at the tower. She was extremely traumata and shaking whole of her body. She was not out for three days due to stunned to see the people jumped over the windows from the tower before it was burn down to the ground. She works at the church somehow it occurred really fast from her few blocks to WTC.

i was in weightlifting class in high school - in colorado. A friend of mine interpreted the radio (my interpreter took off cause i didnt need her to interp while lifting weights.) It was so unreal - just like Alex said.

I woke about 11pm and start log in the internet on. I look at my favorite tech website news at cnet.com. There is WTC in fire. I thought it's strange to have one in tech news. Then I decide to go to espn.go.com to check out the score. Suddenly, there is WTC again. I thought how funny it is. Finally, I go to MSNBC.com and saw bigger bigger picture about WTC. It give me heart beat up rapid. Turn off and rush to turn my TV on. Everything news are on there about WTC. Oh my god, I can't believe in my own eyes. It broke my heart.

Just few hours after that, I went to the classes, they were pretty quiet....speechless....shock about the biggest incident.... then start slowly resume back to course by write small essay about what we think.

My wife and i was running late for work .. as we were kinda of overslept so we got ready and leave... I drive and notice something isn't right on the road ... and I told my wife it seem not normal traffic that i ever seen ... as she agree with me because We usually see somewhat Jam traffic on way to Downtown where we work .. so we decide go ahead and we weren't sure if it is right day to work or not ... so, i got off the car as cross the street to my work as notice very few people get off the bus (civic center) (city bus hub center) as I usually see allot of people but not that time .. so i ingore and inside the bldg .. and finally got into my work area ... and Notice that everybody look so sad and few cry .. I said to myself WWWTTFFFF matter today ??? but I say nothing until My suerpvisior rush to me and ask for my phone number and how can they reach me ?? I said WHYYY ????? What for ??? She said didn't u know about in NYC ??? I said NO something happen ??? She said yes and pull me and she use my computer at work and open cnn news .. saw the first airplane crash the tower I said WTF !! and very stunnned !!!! I couldn't focus on the work at all !! I keep read many different story all over on line and listen to the people who is greif who has their family or friend or whatever u name these .. who was killed at WTC , penatag whatever it spelling .. My wife got off work at 11 am and i said to myself WTF !! and wondering why my supervisoir doesn't allow any of us to go home and many co worker ccall her so many bad names for whole day !!! finally she fed up with it and let all of us go home at 3 pm .. as well as My wife's parents was in town !!! It wasn't good times for all of us to get together as well as we kept talk about WTC whole night ! I will nevvvvveeerrrr forget these Sept 11, 01' !!!! I am sure that it has changed our life forever !! much worser than bomb in 93'... I kept ask round the ppl why why why WTC ??? because bomb , threat to WTC and goes on list u know ... until that date it blow us away !! ... right now u have notice that WTC has been affect all of us over the years since the encomony got bad in lately !! it affect us like Cancer !! but I am sure that we will get back on right track once things get under control ! u know what i am talk about. God bless all of these viticm and who was pass away ... even Great Bless on American .

i was in science class. i will never forget, someone cam erunning into the room, told the teacher, then she turned on the t.v. later that day(what we did all day was watch that on the telly) then the people in the office told us that parents have been calling all day, saying they didn't want their kids watching it, so they made us turnoff the television.

i seen this picture taken on top of on eot the trade centers, and you could see the jet in the background, right before it hit the building they had taken the picture.

Originally posted by ASLnikki
i seen this picture taken on top of on eot the trade centers, and you could see the jet in the background, right before it hit the building they had taken the picture.

That one is a fake picture..

Someone copy and pasted a plane in the background with a decent graphic program. :D

Originally posted by ASLnikki

That was a hoax! I got that a few days after WTC tragedy and I *did* think it was the real thing, but then found out it was a fake one. Bloody stupid people who'd cash on that to create more panic just because they 'found' a picture taken from the top of the Observation Centre on WTC 2 just before the jet 'crashed' into WTC.

I was in math class waiting for class to start at 9 am. and one guy in my math class turned the t.v. on and i was stunned see the WTC tower was burning people jumping, falling down the WTC buliding. then studdenlly saw another plane going toward the other tower. all the classroom stunned and watch the t.v. and teacher showed up and said " class dismissed due to WTC attacks, but people just sit and watch the whole news coverage."

all class canceled that day :D nice to go home relaxing but i was just sitting on my couch watching t.v. with my roommates.

I was in physical conditioing when one lady came in looking all worried and scared, told the coach what happened and then came to tell the same thing to my intercrepter, and then told me the same thing too and i was all confused...i just don't know who started the explosion on the wtc...and the pentagon...i thought it was the chinese or russians who did this but nope...it was the middle east. they seem to be one of the must fucked up enemies we ever had in history.

I used to go to other message boards and one of the members there said that a teacher told them in school that her friend called her and said that she lost 24 family members in the plane that crashed the WTC...(that's alot!)

and one girl from NJ lost both of her parents who were caught in the ruins of the WTC.

and one of their great aunt died in the ruins too.

It was one of the most blackest days that I'll never forget...

That day I will NEVER forget.

I was asleep when the actual thing happened. I didnt wake up until my usual time 2:30 PM I just went around my routine to get ready for work. I went over to my mothers house to check my emails and news. Upon log in I saw the pic of WTC on fire on the news site I go like wtf? I grabbed the remote to moms tv and turned it on to CNN and there I saw replays of the whole WTC thing.

After watching it for while I stopped by at a friend and talked about it for while. I ended up in a nasty traffic jam caused by a truck wreck making me 30 minits late fer work I go uggghhhh not another damn I40 snarl in Knox. :P Once I got to work, I found out that I was made employee of month on that day. Pretty weird.

Now as 2nd anniversary of 9/11/2K1 approaches, I'm looking forward to seeing my daughter being born on around 9/10 to the 9/18th.

It is a beautiful picture.

WTC%20-%20Flag.jpg

Back