September 11, 2001

javapride

Reaction score
I know this is touchy but i wonder... Where were you ????

Where were u during the 9/11 i know this sounds touchy and all but thought of listening to all of u share this story....

me i was in my bed when the 9/11 happened i was awaken by my sister who told me the world trade center crashed and i immeditely went online to check all of my friends who lived on the east coast and see if they were alright. thankfully they all were accounted for!

I was in my English class when it happened. It's a good thing that all classrooms at the school were supplied with TVs!

I was in my English class at my mainstreaming school, all classrooms in the building automaticaly turned on the tv when we heard the news and witnessed the towers crash down after the planes hit them. Such a tradegy.

I was on the way to pick up my now ex girlfriend in the morning when I saw cars parked on the bridge on Route 3 East (not normal), and when I turned to my right to see what was going on, I saw this huge smoke a few miles ahead. I thought it was just another typical fire until all the radio stations started talking about the WTC tragic. I almost froze, and thought this whole thing was a movie because it seemed so unreal.

:tears:

noticed most of u were on the east coast when this happened glad ur all still around or alldeaf wouldn't be here today

I was cleaning my bedroom with the telly on. The "Today Show" was on. Suddenly, they changed coverage and show big hole at the WTC tower. I was surprised, how an airplane could crash into WTC? So I phoned my best friend, and woke her up. We were chatting about it and watching at same time. Suddenly, we both saw the second airplane colliding with the other tower. We knew immediately that it was terrorist attack. We spent the day watching the TV and trying to get in touch with our friends. Lots of my friends in NYC were ok, some worked right next to WTC but were ok. Heard tons of stories from my friends. Then I was in NYC on November 11th, two months later. WTC was STILL burning, and the air was hard to breathe.

The day before 11th, my professor told me to go to WTC so I have to buy some books for my class since my old college(Hudson County Community College) do not have books to sell. I was planning on going to WTC in the morning but I overslept. :eek:

Holy fucking shit. Consider yourself very lucky that day, Kev! :eek:

I was at work. But I did hear the radio and at first I thought they were kiddin until I got home and saw the news.

at 847am i got a break from work, so we sat and eat, we always watch cnn...i saw wtc got smoke...so i was like...probably fire...it said airplane crashed...i said i guess he lost control...then 901am, i saw other airplane crashed...i said...was it 2nd? my friend said no, i said why wtc still smoke when other airplane crashed? they was like dunno...finally it said 2nd airplane crashed. i was shocked as i eyewitnessed it

I lived in California that time. I woke up around the same time when both of towers collapsed. I didn't find out til I went to class. So, teacher called it day off, everyone went to cafeteria/bookstore to watch the tv news. I was really devasated and tried to reach my family in NY til hours later.
In the winter, I was gonna transfer to this college in Manhattan which located a few blocks north from the towers, one of it's campus building was closed because it was half destroyed from the collasped tower.

I wake up in the morning around 9:11am cuz i have a class 10am. I always turn on tv news before i go to class. I was supried that is happen fly hit the build. Whoa!!! i cant believe that happen. :/

I was on campus attending class and afterwards I walked by the library where they had two TVs set up in the lobby, I watched it from there.

I was in skool. I was in speech room with my friends, Shao and Juno. My speech teacher told us to go to libary. We went there. Many students were there. Watching live tv. I saw people's faces. It was only once in lifetime to see their faces in deep shock. I can't believe we witnessed the second plane crashed in WTC.

my mom woke me up and told me to look at the t.v I was half sleeping til I woke up fully I went :eek: when i saw wtc towers crashed into wtc towers (I woke up around 9am) but :eek: it was a day after my mom's b-day her b-day was on sept 10th :eek2: dang.. now I can remmy mom's b-day then stupid wtc avverisary sept 11th... I got online and all were talkin about it all long day :roll:

i was at voc tech school all day and then time for me to go pick up my mom from work and then my mom asked me where is lisa (my very good friend) and i told her she is in NYC and she said where in NYC and i said IDK and i told her what happen in NYC and i not understand my mom saying so i told her wait untill get home and i watch on TV and i said myself omg so later at night i went over my friend house she there at home and i said myself Thank You God she is home safe lucky her...

Back