September 11, 2001

i was at school during that time in my senior year ..... it was the beginning of ISTEP testing - and sooo we (the students who already passed) just watched the news on TV in the MML (multi-media lab) room - i was appalled when i saw the twin towers go collapsing down as if there's an implosion .... soo horrifying

i was at work that day and had TV's there that *thankfully* had the CC built in *relieved* and saw it there and just absolutely couldnt work and in the days after 9/11 my mom's office bldg had a bomb threat called in and the whole bldg had to be evac'd (it is right next to the Circuit Court bldg) -- it was a TOTAL mess as i am from the DC metro area and not too far from where the Pentagon is -- such a sad day that will never be forgotten

God bless all the victims killed MINUS the idiot suicidcal ppl who intentionally flew into WTC and the Pentagon

I was asleep, didnt wake up til 10, (my son slept late the night before, and woke up late.) I went downstairs with my son and put the tv on.. I didn't notice the news til i sat down after feeding my son breakfast and was like :shock: I was in a good mood that day because my son had turned a month older.. 16 months old. :eek: I couldn't believe it and wouldnt stop watching the news, my brain got overloaded with information.. and i got an headache.

I rode BART with my old supervisor (for my internship). I went to DCARA DCC for morning meeting. Everyone was glued to TV and discussed about incident. My supervisor and I were clueless about it until we saw the incident on TV. I was shocked and stared at TV. The modernator of the meeting went ahead to have a meeting without no remorse. My supervisor was very digusted with her behavior. I was just :shock:

Originally posted by Oddball
I rode BART with my old supervisor (for my internship). I went to DCARA DCC for morning meeting. Everyone was glued to TV and discussed about incident. My supervisor and I were clueless about it until we saw the incident on TV. I was shocked and stared at TV. The modernator of the meeting went ahead to have a meeting without no remorse. My supervisor was very digusted with her behavior. I was just :shock:

dayum that moderator for not relizing our world had stopped on that september morning .... amazing how we all survived thro this devasation!

I was asleep at a friend's place and i woke up around noon or something then a friend of mine told me, to look at t.v. news, i'm like what ?? i had no clues then he explained more deep, and I couldn't believe on what happened.

Well, I was in bloomington at the motorcross track WHEN it happend, I didn't find out about it until later that night, say... 10:00 or 11:00 PM...

To be honest, it really didn't affect me... I just glanced at the news, muttered something like "Okaaaay...." and went and got something to eat.

on 9/11, i was not get up till 11 am. when my eyes opened. look for TV remote near my bed. Clicked "ON" on my TV. See something look like movie making to me. my mind's blend. so i changed different channels. *gasp* all were same! At begin, i thought they make movie. then find more more information from the news. Me gulped and not realized that's very real. Gulped with many information all day.

I was watchin a programme then suddenly the whole channel been interuped and show live of the first plane crash to first one and said woo that a nasty accident, then i notice the 2nd one again and said wat the fuck that doesnt seem an accident, and got a text message from my university as he said all uni close due to attack on america and 20 mins later dad return home from work and said he send everyone home as i told my dad same uni said it is close as dad said yeah i see alot of children and student also worker on the way home as it is heavy traffic.. i was just starin at the news whole day then bush and blair make a speech and said terrorism did that as i alway knew that after the 2nd attack! my heart does to american peoples who been killed there :tears:

Originally posted by Lasza
on 9/11, i was not get up till 11 am. when my eyes opened. look for TV remote near my bed. Clicked "ON" on my TV. See something look like movie making to me. my mind's blend. so i changed different channels. *gasp* all were same! At begin, i thought they make movie. then find more more information from the news. Me gulped and not realized that's very real. Gulped with many information all day.

Yeah same here, I thought it was a movie and didn't think nothing of it. My bro was here visiting that time so when I told him about it, he didn't believe me at first and looked at the tv and said 'yeah right, its a movie' I said no and flipped the other channels showing the same thing he went :eek2:

on 9/11 I was at my job working and almost every employers were watching tv on the salefloor so the shoppers was watching too... so my old boss said "Go Home and stay with you family that way I can "make sure" my families and relatives were safe... my cousin work few less than 3 or 4 blocks away from WTC.. she was on travel business to other country that time... she couldn't go back to enter US until few day later.... it was disappointing and frustrating for her but she's glad she wasn't at work...

I was in Draw and Design for Production class and the main office called our class room to inform us to turn the TV on, and we missed the 1st plane.. but I wintessed towers went down.. :(

i just got out of counseling class, and walked up to the stairs but i stopped (the tv was in the lobby area) and saw the CNN Live news, i didn't know what's going on... then some people was talking abt it, everybody basically had no classes all the day for couple days

Originally posted by t e d d y
i just got out of counseling class, and walked up to the stairs but i stopped (the tv was in the lobby area) and saw the CNN Live news, i didn't know what's going on... then some people was talking abt it, everybody basically had no classes all the day for couple days, i witnessed both towers collapsed, it was sad :(

I was on my way to work from my boys' daycare. I found out from my coworkers and I was like, WHAT?!?!

i was in spanish class, our history teacher walked in and told us to turn on the tv then the whole day we were watching it..

i had been everywhere on the campus when i seen that show.. :| but for first time i had seen that was in my 2nd period class of Ecomonic Classes with ONLY 2 student in that class which is me and another girl... we just sat there and seen it, which we thought it was a movie... :shock: SO ODD to think like that or seen like that and we re TOTALLY surprised it is FOR REAL!... tsh bad moment to mock at it..

I had worked the night before to midnight and went to bed late. I woke up about noonish and went on the computer. Lots of people im'ed me to turn on the TV and told me what happened. I as saddened, upset, angry....all mixed emotions.

Originally posted by Willy
I was in Draw and Design for Production class and the main office called our class room to inform us to turn the TV on, and we missed the 1st plane.. but I wintessed towers went down.. :(
we didn't miss the 1st plane bec we didn't know it was going to hit wtc till after 1st plane crashed then we turned to watch and saw 2nd plane crashed.:ugh:

Back