September 11, 2001

Hubby and I were at home that morning, watching the morning news on TV, so we saw the attack right away. Each moment got more and more shocking.

It was too much to handle, so we went into national denial. It SHOULD ne suspicious that massive evidence points to our own complicity and it SHOULD be suspicious that the tapes of the alleged Pnetagon is still top secret, etc etc, but hey, we can brag that our Psy-Ops rival and even beat the former Soviet KGB. And oh yeah, top officials of the latter are in charge of Homeland Security.
Dream on. All is well, yeah right.

I never forget the moment. While I was day off from work in Tennessee and I was online chatting with friend, I glanced at tv and got me attention to see when it happened. I was so shocked and tear me out.

That time, I was in senior year. I was in homeroom class with couple of my friends, chatting and such like that. Somehow, my teacher heard on the pa from office to tell everybody to turn the tv on and no school for all of us because it is special and my teacher said what the? then turned the tv on and we saw it, been staring on the tv and watch WHOLE of happened until I saw the airplane hit Pen(sp?) in Washington D.C. and I got freak out, and ran out of the class to straight to the office to told everybody to let me call my parents right now and they let me to and called my mom, I told her that I saw the airplane hit my aunt Jan's work, she works there and my mom told me that she would call me back when she finds out what happens and I been wait for 3 hours and finally got my mom called and my mom told me that my aunt is safe from building that police found my aunt under of stuff from the building on her and alive! THANK GOD for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im very glad that she alives, she just got her leg broke thats it, she told my mom abt it and my mom said thank god and its very freak out, she was walking and saw the airplane throught building then blew up and she fell over around maybe 45 feet away from airplane with stuff cover on her body and hit her leg to broke. I was like :-o thats very shock!!!!!!!!!!!

My day was weird, I was in my final year at school and I just arrived home about 3.30pm. Usually I get on with things, but for some reason I decided to watch TV. When I saw the buildings on TV I was confused, I was like what happened to the cartoons, then I realised the WTC had smoke coming out, started to get goosebumps.

I ran downstairs and asked my nan what happened, she didnt know anything about it but I thought she knew cos it happened at 9am, I forgot about the time difference! Went back upstairs and watched the second plane crashed into the building, I couldn't believe I was watching it live...stood watching the TV in shock for about half an hour

I will never forget 9/11. I was there because I work for PENTAGON.

I was five months pregnant with my first son. I work for Pentagon. I work at Navy Annex (FOB2) owned by Pentagon, Pentagon is FOB1 (two buildings) I am a block away from Pentagon. I occassionally go to Pentagon (FOB1) for meetings where I work.

It still scares me to the day, I still work at FOB2 today.

My co worker and I heard about the WTC attack. We were glued to the tv watching WTC 1 on fire, and we saw the 2nd airplane going into WTC2 knowing it was something wrong, knew it was an terrorist attack. I ran to call my husband at work to let him know what is going on since he does not have access to tv or radio. just internet.

My hubby was confused and all. While I was talking to him on the phone, My whole office shook, frames and office panel was trembling, I looked up and saw my papers shaking, then Loud BOOM! it was deafening.

I looked to my co worker, she looked at me and said , "oh my god! let's get the fuck out of here", I hung up on my husband. grabbed all my stuff and ran towards the door to exit my office, we saw huge fire ball and smoke coming from our office windows, our windows looks straight to that section where airplane was struck, all my co workers fleed in panic, we told our boss we are outta here, he didn't give a damn, he was sitting and working on his computer. he lost his mind. ANyway, my co worker helped me to go down the stairs because I was pregnant and did not want me to miscarry because of all stress and traumics since I had my first miscarriage two yrs before.

We ran, people didn't care, pushing and shoveling, but I managed to get out of staircase, ran to the parking lot, we were in shock and could feel the heat from the flame and heat was so bad, you could smell gasoline, we saw the whole destruction, the plane, the wing, tail, you name it.. before emts arrived, we would like oh my fucking god....my co worker just pushed me in her car and drove/sped out of the parking lot before it got closed, she ran over grass median before cops could stop her, my co worker didnt give a damn because she didnt want us to stay at building and be stuck.

we drove to her place, I vanpool with those people who works at pentagon, had no clue where they are, too much so my co worker took me home and tried calling her parents and I tried calling my husband. My husband was so so scared because he thought we were struck since I hung up on him, like 3 hrs later I got a hd and told my hubby that I was ok and he was relieved and was worried about the baby and me, and told him that I didnt know when I would get home because they closed the highways.

my hubby was able to get a hold of my parents in Texas, my parents and family were all upset and crying not knowing where I was since I work at Pentagon. Once my hubby got a hold and told them I was ok and was out of there. I didnt get home til 7 at night by using backroads trying to get home, my co worker took me home because no transportation was being run, I didn't go to work next day that my boss expected me, how can you go to work and see destruction from our office windows. Later on, we found out that the plane did actually fly over our FOB2 bulding into pentagon, broke our building's antennas, broke some windows from the explosion.

now the pentagon is all rebuilt, trying to raise money to build a memorial park for those victims who died at penatgon attack. they need like 30 million dollars. We just got new antennas built last month, better and newer technolocy. I am still trying to find a job and move out of state, it still haunts me today, and am still thankful that I had my son born in jan 2002.

I do feel for those victim's family who died on 9/11. Rest in peace.

Sweetheart said:
That time, I was in senior year. I was in homeroom class with couple of my friends, chatting and such like that. Somehow, my teacher heard on the pa from office to tell everybody to turn the tv on and no school for all of us because it is special and my teacher said what the? then turned the tv on and we saw it, been staring on the tv and watch WHOLE of happened until I saw the airplane hit Pen(sp?) in Washington D.C. and I got freak out, and ran out of the class to straight to the office to told everybody to let me call my parents right now and they let me to and called my mom, I told her that I saw the airplane hit my aunt Jan's work, she works there and my mom told me that she would call me back when she finds out what happens and I been wait for 3 hours and finally got my mom called and my mom told me that my aunt is safe from building that police found my aunt under of stuff from the building on her and alive! THANK GOD for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im very glad that she alives, she just got her leg broke thats it, she told my mom abt it and my mom said thank god and its very freak out, she was walking and saw the airplane throught building then blew up and she fell over around maybe 45 feet away from airplane with stuff cover on her body and hit her leg to broke. I was like :-o thats very shock!!!!!!!!!!!

your aunt is very lucky, hope she was not traumized. I know what she has been through. Does she still work there still today?

oh, it's goose pimple story, sweetheart and Downing. :jaw:

I remember that's time 5.30 pm (German time).

My husband faxed me from his work place (he work evenings) telling me to turn the TV on and should see myself how the plane affected WTC. (He knows that I'm not TV freak).

His fax got me goose pimple. (He learn from his co-workers). I turned TV on straight way and was shock and keep on watch all the night until my hubby came home from evening work at 10.30 pm. Then again Pentagen.....

On next day in the morning I was on my way to work as usual and found large queue on the way to US army caserne where I work. I stayed on the queue for almost 3 hours to work place. All what soliders do is control our cars, bags, etc. then let me in. I arrived at my office by 10 am which it's supposed be 7.30 am. :eek: The soliders walk forward and back on hallway of our offices department with machine guns. I got goose pimple when I saw soliders carried machine gun when I was going to bathroom.

The soliders become parnoids more and more. I don't blame them.

It carried on like this for almost 2 weeks after 11th September.

After happened, we were control by guards on and off before let us in. We received special ID with fingerprints, etc. etc. etc for show the guards before let us in. None of my family are allow to visit my office now. Before 11th September, they used to visit me in the office alot. :(

I remember it like it was yesterday - I was at work and one of the men came running into my office and pulled me back to the service center, where there was a TV blaring the news to a shocked audience... I arrived just in time to see the 2nd plane go into Tower 1 and I was like WTF? - it was an older TV without any captioning and one of the women knew I had grown up on oral interpreting so she started telling me what the newscaster was saying ... thank goodness for her.

We lost five fine employees, one from the St. Louis area... I remember being worried about my cousin, who works downtown in Washington, DC and his wife kept emailing me asking me if I had heard from him - he finally got home at around 11 pm that night...that's how long it took for him to get out of there. He stated that they could see the smoke coming from the Pentagon that morning from their windows, and was told to evacuate the building ... but of course so many people were trying to get out... I'm just glad he was safe and he's still working there -

I hope it never happens again.

I was at home. I had just gotten out of bed and turned on the TV, and saw what was to be the second plane hitting the Towers. We were renovating at the time, and Dad was working in the bathroom. I remember this quite clearly, because I said to him... "Dad, some IDIOT just slammed into the World Trade Center." My first reaction was to think it was just some moron that didn't know how to fly a plane, but of course, that was not to be.

Then, I remember saying to my Dad.. "Oh, sh*t, Dad! Come here! This was NO accident!" We watched the coverage together for a few mins, and then, I remember him getting a panicked look in his eye and flying out the door to the bank to withdraw money in case of evacuation or something. :confused: I'm not really sure what Dad thought, or what I thought for that matter. We both were just like :wtf: To say it was surreal is an understatment to say the very least.

As a side note, my sister was also in the hospital recovering after just giving birth to my niece. She had born Sept 9th. So, this added to the surrealness of everything. Here we were celebrating the arrival of a new life into the world, and then, tragedy strikes our country. Competely and utterly unbelievable. It was then, and it still is to me now nearly four years later.

Beowulf said:
It was too much to handle, so we went into national denial. It SHOULD ne suspicious that massive evidence points to our own complicity and it SHOULD be suspicious that the tapes of the alleged Pnetagon is still top secret, etc etc, but hey, we can brag that our Psy-Ops rival and even beat the former Soviet KGB. And oh yeah, top officials of the latter are in charge of Homeland Security.
Dream on. All is well, yeah right.

The question for this thread is:

"Where were u during the 9/11 i know this sounds touchy and all but thought of listening to all of u share this story...."

The question is, where were you that day, 9/11? What did you experience on that day, 9/11? Not what you think today.

thanks reba it was me that started the thread but i was just umm, well u know not thinking straight as u can see that was made two yrs ago and its still alive today and im amazed at the new members postings.. and its not even close to september.

downing said:
your aunt is very lucky, hope she was not traumized. I know what she has been through. Does she still work there still today?

Yeah, she is very lucky. Her leg just broken but it heal in 5 months. And no, she quitted there because too much annoy her and feel dont comfortable anymore. She moved to different job and she is more happy now.

On Sept 11, 2001. I woke up and I got on the computer and knew nothing about what happened until a friend on the IM told me the WTC towers are on attack, I was like no way! I said prove it! I was shocked and it was true and checked on my TV and said :jaw: no way that's happening on the US soil! That's what happened....scary day!

My daughter birthday was on Sept. 11th 2000. She was one year old when that happened on that day. We were about to celebrate her first birthday but really it is a sad day and scary too.

i worked the night before from 5 pm to 3 am plus about 30 min drive afterward so i didnt get home till 4 am that morning... so i slept till about 2 pm and woke up then i started my usual work as a nanny looking for children and make sure they were clean, and that they picked themselves up but i couldnt find them anywhere. I got worried and i know the boss is at bar for 2 hours like usual so i went to that bar and asked him whats up.. he was crying so i got scared and he just pointed ot the tv behind me and i caught the airplane crashing into the tower in slow motion i was like holy shit!

i asked him for more explaination and he explained about terrorists and etc. I was truly shocked and truly devaspted for people there i even can see people jumping out of the tower trying to save themselves its really is sad and it still hurts the american even today even after 3 years has passed.

I recently saw the picture of NYC and i feel really strange not seeing towers anymore. :(

I was in wisc that time so I was pretty safe but i feel the pain.. .so do all americans when it happened.

9/11 was the worst day of my life because my b/f and I broke up...I caught him cheating on me and I kicked his ass outta of my apt...when I got to my parents house, they told me about the special tv news and they wanted us to watch tv...I told my parents that it just a movie and I wanted to tell them about my b/f and me broke up...I was so shocked and cried so hard..oh well that was the worst day of my life...Imagine that my b/f and I met on 2/14/92 and we broke up on the worst day...oh well...i guess that's life...I have not met a man ever since...

I had just got home from work and had just gotten in bed. I normally go to sleep with the TV and this horrendous, mind-numbing thing came on the air and I laid there, transfixed! I never did sleep that day.

Downing, thank you for that first-hand report; it should dispel yet one more of Beowulf's conspiracy theories! Lol, Beo, no offense, man!

:squint:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Lol, Tousi, no offense taken. But of course you must realize that not a single one of my previous statements about 911 was, ummm, "debunked."
We are still in National Denial about the truth.

Back