*Screams* An Uninvited Guest..

I wouldn't put in a deadly mouse trap. I'd put in a treat and it'll trap mouse in the little cage and I'd release it in the wild far away from home. Another way is to have a cat eat some mouse, that's more natural than the deadly traps.

Eww, I don't want a cat to bring the mouse in the house -- thinkin' that the cat wants to give me the mouse for treat... oh, just because I feed the cat food ( cat dry food ). Gee - thank goodness I don't have a cat ! *whew* Allergy helps to prevent me to have a cat. :lol:

I am a dog lover. Heh heh

( No offense to cat lovers here. lol )

get a good hunting cat.

since my baby, loki was here there was no mice found in the house.. same for minka before she died last year, but with her in the house, no mouse, then she died, then got loki, and again no mouse. lol :cool:

We did tried the mouse trap, seemed not work so we decided to get the decon. DECON DOES WORK!!!!!!!!!! Go to homedepot but I am not sure if Wal Mart have it. But can check it. We rented the house and had 13 MICE! We used decon and one mouse take a lot of 'food' and feed the family. Guess what? They were dead within 2-3 days!

Decon????? Where did you find dead mices? I dont want dead mices in hidding place. We gave mouse posion food that made mices thirsty to death. I found dead mices in my kithcen sink, living room's floor. Mices smell so horrible after they died. I dont want any dead mices lay somewhere. We rather use traps instead poison because dead mices lay under our couch or oven or any hidding. EWWW That why we learned our lesson.

You will never know where dead mices hide that you cannot find. It spread the smell. EWW

I wouldn't put in a deadly mouse trap. I'd put in a treat and it'll trap mouse in the little cage and I'd release it in the wild far away from home. Another way is to have a cat eat some mouse, that's more natural than the deadly traps.

Sorry I dont agree with you. I dont want mices to be alive because They bring diease, germs, pee and poop.

We cannot have cats because we are allgeric to cats. What is diffrence that cats kill mices and the deadly traps? huh? I think they are same. No diffrent!

It probably chewed through your roof and got into the walls. Rats and mice are very clever rodents.

Glue boards are fun! LOL.
I had them downstairs at one point, the glue board got the fur
but not the mouse (which looks like a freakin rat to me!!!)

Good luck..:giggle:

Decon????? Where did you find dead mices? I dont want dead mices in hidding place. We gave mouse posion food that made mices thirsty to death. I found dead mices in my kithcen sink, living room's floor. Mices smell so horrible after they died. I dont want any dead mices lay somewhere. We rather use traps instead poison because dead mices lay under our couch or oven or any hidding. EWWW That why we learned our lesson.

You will never know where dead mices hide that you cannot find. It spread the smell. EWW

Oh yeah that is what I lived with my cousin for 6 months ewwwww it make me feel imaged it and yucks cause she have so many clothes everywhere in the basement and I had to walk over on dirty clothes and imagaed that the mouse is under the clothes and step on it ewww just imaged it. But good things I move out lol

Yes decon is a mouse food that has posion in it. I found them on stairs, kitchen, basement. I can't remember where else I found. I just get shovel and dump in the toilet!

You'll have to keep eye on every where. That's what we did.

I have same problem with yall guys when I was in MSSD/Gallaudet dorms, also now I live in off campus house and still mice came and around here, but its less now cuz I put alot mouse traps around the house... Put mouse trap with peanut butter and it will catch mouse in under 1 minute...

Forget to add, all mice and rats are smarter than us, they even smarter than Ph. D people, they still even smarter than Gates or Trump, ha...

Years ago, we had a mouse in my parents' house. My dad got a few mouse traps and baited them with peanut butter. After placing them in several locations in the kitchen, we walked into the living room. As soon as we sat down on the couch, we heard a snap. We got up and checked the one place we figured it would be... under the sink. Yep, we caught it! That was quick! We just threw it away. :)

i never was scared of mice.... one day i saw a mouse creeping..I yelled at my husband and grabbed a hammer pounding .. I killed mouse and my husband came running with another hammer.. he was shoced i was not afraid...
SxyPorkie

i never was scared of mice.... one day i saw a mouse creeping..I yelled at my husband and grabbed a hammer pounding .. I killed mouse and my husband came running with another hammer.. he was shoced i was not afraid...
SxyPorkie

:jaw: hammer???? oh make me so sick not want to see if hammer hit the mouse splat! blood ewwwwwwwww lol :lol:

I used to live a different mobile home and my old cat *dies* he caught a mouse and I found it in the living room. Yea all bones nothing else. Ewwwwwwww I threw it outside. Again found another one in his mouth and I threw the cat outside. Third time damn cat caught another one and then I decided to follow him to find where he found the hole that the mouse goes thru. I found it in two places and cover the holes. Finally no more. LOL I beat them. :cool:

One time at a place we rented, my cat chased a mouse around the living room and caught it. I watched and laughed cuz the cat looked so funny chasing it. Then the cat played with it--batting it between her paws. I checked the mouse and saw it was dead. I felt bad about the mouse. I got a cup and picked it up and threw it out. My cat was confused--where the mouse go?? She looked all over the apt for 2 hours before give up. It was funny to watch the cat's behavior. :rofl: :rofl:

In deaf school.. we had display slide door... one day a teacher cleaned out the display.. found hold in the wall... my friend brought a cat and put him inside display and slide closed...
We all watched how Cat got mouse and killed it.. then ate whole mouse except the tail...
We opened the slide door.. and threw mouse tail away.. cat looked satisfied and licked all over his body.. we let him out..
SxyPorkie:h5:

not my cat.. she never want to eat it she prefer play with it.. :roll: I never forgot one time she found a dead mouse and played with it like a volleyball ball and brought it to show mom and mom went EKK.. lol that cracked me up.. she's smart cat ;) and what more other night I saw a mouse trying to steal cat's food outside and mom did saw and I was like :squint: damn that mouse.. :pissed:

Aww, that's so mean! I would rather to keep Mouses and Rats to alive.. I would put them in wild area to stay away. I don't have the guts to kill Mouses and Rats becuase they are cute and I'm VERY animal lover. Mouses and Rats are ANIMAL, remember it in your mind. They are same as Dogs and Cats. I'm very seriously about that part.

Back