*Screams* An Uninvited Guest..

At one time, Ive seriously thought about getting a live mouse for my kitty's birthday but decided it would be too cruel to the poor mouse. ;)

When my family's house was infested, we used an industrial strength vacuum to suck them in and kill them. It was pretty effective. We killed 14 total with the vacuum. Much more effecive than archaic traps.

Years ago, when used to live in country area... we got an pet cat.. but she doesnt chase the mouse as she's old... so my father put in the sticky paper traps etc....

One day in laundry area... my mom checked it out and screamed, she came to me and told me to remove it... so i took the sticky paper trap with mouse in it, and went outside to the front yard and set the mouse free, came inside and threw out that sticky paper trap and washed my hands.... ever since that no more mouse in house. So only had one mouse and none again...

So mouse dies on the sticky paper?

Yes!

Sussi, my cat brought mouse to us for praise... :ugh3: Sussi was about drop mouse to expect praise from us but mouse is survived and ran around in the living room...

My hubby & I ran after mouse until mouse ran into storage where we left many papers on the box. We can´t find him so we shut the door... One day later after that, we found dead mouse after bit many papers....

I was like :confused: and wonder to myself how he is dead? My co-worker told me that eat papers could kill mice... interesting...

How about these unwanted guests

This me pulling a behive from someones bedroom wall

Attachments

• Beewall.jpg
    Beewall.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 10
Sorry I dont agree with you. I dont want mices to be alive because They bring diease, germs, pee and poop.

We cannot have cats because we are allgeric to cats. What is diffrence that cats kill mices and the deadly traps? huh? I think they are same. No diffrent!

So do wild animals also have diseases, too. Humans ARE a disease, you got a problem with that? Many people trap wild animals who roam into the cities, they will trap them and put them out where they belong.

How would you feel if someone bigger than your or whatever sets a trap for you and you die. That's how mouse, rats and other wild animals feel the pain.

Cats who hunt for mouse are not the same as the traps they set because traps have poision in it and cats don't have poision in it. It's MORE natural when animals trap them for food, not to dispose them. People trap them just to dispose them. If there are hundreds or thousands of mouse/rats, you would have animal control to deal with it. If you have a few mouse, just trap them live and put it out in the wild far away. It isn't a problem.

Eww, I don't want a cat to bring the mouse in the house -- thinkin' that the cat wants to give me the mouse for treat... oh, just because I feed the cat food ( cat dry food ). Gee - thank goodness I don't have a cat ! *whew* Allergy helps to prevent me to have a cat. :lol:

I am a dog lover. Heh heh

( No offense to cat lovers here. lol )

I'm allergic to mostly cats and little of dog hairs but i have both dogs and cats here anyway heh

Maybe you have food laying around in your house.... Maybe you got holes in your walls....

Anyways, one mouse is dead now from the mousetraps we brought.. now we are waiting for another one to go down. :eek3:

I have actually walked all day in the hot neighborhood sun and looked for stray cats with no tags and then bring the stray cat home and once the cat gets all of the mice then I give the cat a can of tuna for him to enjoy as his reward then let him back into the neighborhood since he is not mine and may belong to somebody else so I set the cat loose.

If your home area does not have Victor, the tan and red traps then you can order straight from the factory.

Controlling Rats and Mice with Victor Products

Yeah I made a bed for our nice visitors. And 2 of those nice visitors just got caught in that bed that killed them. Oh did I say bed? I meant mouse traps. R.I.P. nice visitors. ahahaha:rl:

You have a nice visitor to keep you company. :lol: Be sure to build a small bed for mouse and serve the mouse with some cheese to make the mouse happy and live in " home ". :giggle: Oh, by the way - don't forget to make a hole on the wall and make it a door. :lol:

Enjoy your new visitor ! ;)

Yeah I made a bed for our nice visitors. And 2 of those nice visitors just got caught in that bed that killed them. Oh did I say bed? I meant mouse traps. R.I.P. nice visitors. ahahaha:rl:

Now you need to get one of those matchboxes and dig then bury the mice and make a cross, say a RIP prayer for the mice. The kids can learn something about life and death and the kids ask some pretty good questions that might surprise you.

One way, but I know it sounds gross yet its true!!! That mice/rats do come inside house though sewer pipes!!! This is rather long story but very hilirious story about what had happened to my friend at his house with rat... I dunno if I could type whole story... Its real long one.

Awww come on lets see the story.

One way, but I know it sounds gross yet its true!!! That mice/rats do come inside house though sewer pipes!!! This is rather long story but very hilirious story about what had happened to my friend at his house with rat... I dunno if I could type whole story... Its real long one.

Back