*Screams* An Uninvited Guest..

The most recent mouse I caught..LoL! Somehow, someway, it just got his left foot caught in the trap. & was trying to get away. So I wasn't gonna let him starve to death. I wasn't gonna let him go. Or throw him outside, because he could get back in. So What I did was **SMACKED** ontop his head with a hammer muahahahahahahaha Rest In Peaces!!:evil:

The most recent mouse I caught..LoL! Somehow, someway, it just got his left foot caught in the trap. & was trying to get away. So I wasn't gonna let him starve to death. I wasn't gonna let him go. Or throw him outside, because he could get back in. So What I did was **SMACKED** ontop his head with a hammer muahahahahahahaha Rest In Peaces!!:evil:

awww your so sick! lol :lol:I would not use hammer ewwww I would freak it out and scream ewww lol .. if it stuck in the glue paper like a house but it is triangle then when it dead then I pick up and threw in garbage in right away and then I was little bit scream ahh then take it to outside to threw in the garbage bin eww .. I would not use hammer FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!! Awww come on..It was better to kill it that way then the way we kill pigs at work:)

awww your so sick! lol :lol:I would not use hammer ewwww I would freak it out and scream ewww lol .. if it stuck in the glue paper like a house but it is triangle then when it dead then I pick up and threw in garbage in right away and then I was little bit scream ahh then take it to outside to threw in the garbage bin eww .. I would not use hammer FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!

Mice can run at up to 8 miles per hour, so that's one of the reason why many people get freaked out by mice. They are pretty fast little critters.

Back