*Screams* An Uninvited Guest..

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
a MOUSE in the house.. it has been wandering here all day. It's the first time we got a mouse.. how did it get in here??? :eek3: :ugh3:

a MOUSE in the house.. it has been wandering here all day. It's the first time we got a mouse.. how did it get in here??? :eek3: :ugh3:

It probably chewed through your roof and got into the walls. Rats and mice are very clever rodents.

I have done that before when I lived with my cousin and it got a mouses around in her house that I live with her for 6 months so I decided move out for real cause it is not safe for that. That got me sick in 4 times in same month of Aug so decided move out!!. Cause there have hole on the walls that mouse break the walls.

till she got move out too but she stay there bit longer and finally move out new home. Even that mouse was eating my fuck papers, some clothes and peed arghhhhh I had to threw garbage! till I deiced moved out and live with my sister then later on I move out again to be live on my own again.

Hmm.. how do we catch them since we dont have any mousetraps? :pissed:

Go to wal mart or others mall that there have different traps for mouse like

sticky paper, traps, food posion.

When I live on my own back in 1998 then later on saw mouse around in my apt and I was scream!!! so I decided get sticky mouse paper till it caught mouse stuck in sticky mouse and I was freak it out to pick up and threw garbage and put in garbage bin not in my old home lol :lol: eww thur from the walls.

So mouse dies on the sticky paper?

Go to wal mart or others mall that there have different traps for mouse like

sticky paper, traps, food posion.

When I live on my own back in 1998 then later on saw mouse around in my apt and I was scream!!! so I decided get sticky mouse paper till it caught mouse stuck in sticky mouse and I was freak it out to pick up and threw garbage and put in garbage bin not in my old home lol :lol: eww thur from the walls.

Oh man I never forgot about it long time ago .. I moving out little bit alots the reasons when my mom live in Collingwood and I live in st.catharines so I live with my aunt that I was in my bedroom to sleep then woke up AHHHHHH SCREAM!!! the baby mouse was in my bag and I ran to tell my aunt about it and she said take the bag and go outside to give the baby mouse out but damn!!!! baby mouse got jump out of my bag and I wont touch it ! till next morning my uncle got it from trap and kill the mouse.

i got mices in my rental house where i lived for 5 years in late 1990s to early 2000s thanks god i moved out whew

GRR mice my dad set traps everywhere in the basement UGH

My husband put peanut butter on traps. Mouses are so crazy over peanut butter. Chesse are not working. We always put peanut butter on traps. they were so working very well.

My husband put peanut butter on traps. Mouses are so crazy over peanut butter. Chesse are not working. We always put peanut butter on traps. they were so working very well.

yeah even my aunt always put peanut butter on the traps and GOTCHA! :lol:

keep that in mind.. if u have cats.. dont put out poison for mouse to eat them then your cat eat mouse.... cat DIE too... BAD IDEA!!!!

You have a nice visitor to keep you company. :lol: Be sure to build a small bed for mouse and serve the mouse with some cheese to make the mouse happy and live in " home ". :giggle: Oh, by the way - don't forget to make a hole on the wall and make it a door. :lol:

Enjoy your new visitor ! ;)

We did tried the mouse trap, seemed not work so we decided to get the decon. DECON DOES WORK!!!!!!!!!! Go to homedepot but I am not sure if Wal Mart have it. But can check it. We rented the house and had 13 MICE! We used decon and one mouse take a lot of 'food' and feed the family. Guess what? They were dead within 2-3 days!

I wouldn't put in a deadly mouse trap. I'd put in a treat and it'll trap mouse in the little cage and I'd release it in the wild far away from home. Another way is to have a cat eat some mouse, that's more natural than the deadly traps.

We did tried the mouse trap, seemed not work so we decided to get the decon. DECON DOES WORK!!!!!!!!!! Go to homedepot but I am not sure if Wal Mart have it. But can check it. We rented the house and had 13 MICE! We used decon and one mouse take a lot of 'food' and feed the family. Guess what? They were dead within 2-3 days!

Intersting

mine work with sticky papers

Back