Road to 2008 World Series...

Folks... the Boston Red Sox have booted the Los Angeles Angels out of the playoffs with a 3 games to 1 win tonite.. wow unbelieveable last few innings.. wow... now Boston will have to travel to Tampa Bay to face the Rays for the American League Championship series..

Boston and Tampa Bay has never met in the playoffs before so this is the first ever meeting and for the AL pennant.. that should be a great series to watch!!

Philadelphia and LA Dodgers have met 3 times... 1977 and 1987 with LA winning 3 games to 1 both times... and 1983 with Philly winning 3 games to 1 that time...

Tampa Bay is in the AL League Championship series for the first time ever while Boston do have a huge advantage on that, having appeared in 8 AL Championship Series, winning 4 pennants...

Philadelphia has appeared in 5 National League Championship Series, winning 3 pennants and LA Dodgers have appeared in 7 NL Championship Series, winning 5 pennants...

Werd to that brutha! Tampa Bay will be Boston's new "rival" I don't have anything to say for Philladelphia :barf: LOL j/k

Since I never see Angels fans post- it wouldn't do me any good to rub in their loss to the Comeback Kids Sox, so CONGRATS TO BOSTON, and their fansthey earned this one. Don't expect me to be rooting for Red Sox anytime soon :P

folks... The boston red sox have booted the los angeles angels add anaheim next time grrrrrout of the playoffs with a 3 games to 1 win tonite.. Wow unbelieveable last few innings.. Wow... Now boston will have to travel to tampa bay to face the rays for the american league championship series..

Boston and tampa bay has never met in the playoffs before so this is the first ever meeting and for the al pennant.. That should be a great series to watch!!

Philadelphia and la dodgers have met 3 times... 1977 and 1987 with la winning 3 games to 1 both times... And 1983 with philly winning 3 games to 1 that time...

Tampa bay is in the al league championship series for the first time ever while boston do have a huge advantage on that, having appeared in 8 al championship series, winning 4 pennants...

Philadelphia has appeared in 5 national league championship series, winning 3 pennants and la dodgers have appeared in 7 nl championship series, winning 5 pennants...

its like calling the Aneheim "Ducks" in hockey the LA 'Ducks'
:p

My money's on Boston Red Sox :)

Good to see Yankees are out of the picture - I've been seeing them everywhere in media!

Dodgers vs Phillies
Red Sox vs Rays

What great match up to get World Series spot.

Aaah, my prediction?

Dodgers in 5 : Torres and Manny knows playoff (again).
Red Sox in 7 : Red Sox proved without Manny and Pedroia's worst batting in that serie.

Red Sox Nation still be faith in their team. :)
251332340_24672f403d.jpg

Dodgers vs Phillies
Red Sox vs Rays

Aaah, my prediction?

Red Sox in 7 : Red Sox proved without Manny and Pedroia's worst batting in that serie.

251332340_24672f403d.jpg

:madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk:

Yeah, I know that you were teasing. I apologize!!!

:lol:
Cool!
I am lousy at bowling!!!! :giggle:
Here's my fav sports:
1) Baseball - Red Sox.
2) Football - Pats.
3) Basketball - Celtics

same here and I am lousy at bowling too :giggle:

Hey, you stole my Manny Ramirez. He's mine... I am just kidding! :giggle:
He's very good at batting! Also, homeruns!!!! ;)

Tell me about it!!! I bought that Manny Ramirez shirt two weeks before we went down to MD to see the game, but Ocean stole my Manny!!! :eek3: Haha, Ocean is so lucky!!! GO LA Dodgers!!!

Dodgers vs Phillies
Red Sox vs Rays

Aaah, my prediction?

251332340_24672f403d.jpg

That's my prediction also :D

Hey Sharky!!! We got our candles ready and waiting for Friday's game. We will put curse on ya and Tampa Bay with the candles burning...:naughty:

Tampa Bay. Woo hoo!

Still rooting for my home team.
Got my cow bell!!

HAHA Restless... I am sure your Red Sox and my TB Rays gonna have a good series.. hehe... I gonna hope TB win for sure to go to the WS but Boston do have plenty of experience.. so best to wait and see how it goes...

Doug.. hope ya can run like hell away from Farewell when ya get nailed soon.. lol...

Philly has taken a 2 games to none lead over the LA Dodgers.. could LA bounce back for Game 3 and 4 at their home stadium or will Philly stiffen them out and advance to the WS for the first time since 1993 vs Toronto?

Boston and Tampa Bay are playing Game 1 of the ALCS tonite...

Back