Road to 2008 World Series...

:ty:Farewell for sharing the nice pix of the Phillies victory.

Cool, would love to see it. Can I add ya? I have facebook 2.

I bought more newspapers Sat and Sun to remember it by in the future. So I have three newspapers now. Friday weather was perfect for parade, I saw some on TV but I was at work :roll:

yea sure u can add me on FB :)

yea sure u can add me on FB :)

really great pics farewell. Today in sport section, it said, "Can Phillies win again?" we got the poster like they did said Wednesday night that will come in Sunday's newspaper. Did you get it? I did. :D

The only thing I like about the Phillies is their mascot. He rules. The Philly Fanatic will always be great mascot.There are many teams that totally do not have an all game interactive mascot. SD, Milwakee, and Phillies do the best jobs PR wise with mascots

Another thing I forgot to add, Phillies are EVERYWHERE!!! I bought 6 pks of coke and it has Phillies on 'em. I don't know if they got Phillies logo in cases (24 coke cans in a case) I didnt check it yet, but I am a pepsi fan.

Don't know how long it will last. Limited Edition? Now you will see Phillies logo in every stores...never seen like it before!!! I only saw Phillies was in hotdog or ice cream, that was about it...now it is EVERYWHERE!!! So farewell, maybe you should get it and keep them unopen, it will be worth money like Max did said in Sport collector thread...

So that is funny Max can get all the Red Sox or the Patriots bottles and cans in his area and now we do get Eagles and the Phillies here. I do envy Max...So next time Red Sox or the Patriots win, I must drive up to Boston to get them!!!

Hey guys, I found it so odd. No one ever mentioned about going to Taco Bell to get free taco since one had stolen a base. We did go that day, man it was packed so bad!!! We were number 127 in a line. It was a small town, Did anyone go? Or am I the only one :giggle:

ah I better tell my mom and dad to get WS08 Phillies on Coke can

nah I didnt go to Taco Bell to get free taco cuz I know it would be crowd and crazy for just free taco

The only thing I like about the Phillies is their mascot. He rules. The Philly Fanatic will always be great mascot.There are many teams that totally do not have an all game interactive mascot. SD, Milwakee, and Phillies do the best jobs PR wise with mascots

ofc Phantic is fucking rules! nobody else mascot can beat Phantic! I gotta admit SD Chicken is great mascot also, but nah Phantic still best than him!

AHh the mascots... Phillie Fanatic was funny..but the SD Chicken was outrageous as well, doing the dance and becking on some poor suckers in the stands and etc... I bet SD Chicken do dance a mean dance than Phillie Fanatic.. lol....

AHh the mascots... Phillie Fanatic was funny..but the SD Chicken was outrageous as well, doing the dance and becking on some poor suckers in the stands and etc... I bet SD Chicken do dance a mean dance than Phillie Fanatic.. lol....

sharky , do you dance like the SD chicken?:laugh2:

:topic:

Ocean.. hahah do I dance like the SD Chicken?? Hell yeah.. hahaha... ppppffffttttt hahaha...

Back