Road to 2008 World Series...

She is in Philly right? I am like two hours away almost, maybe different new reporters??? I dont know...there were many diff reporters last night's game...
I do understand your frustration, and being crazy...I do know it all...my brother stopped talking to me when he heard about the game being suspended, he won't talk to me!!! Not even today!!! He won't feel alive till he sees the game, and winning the game as it is...I do feel for him and ya. I do understand. I am always waiting for him to come into his sense and cheer with me...:D

Hey farewell I ain't wearing Eagles jersey going to the game to see the Patriots nuh huh, no freaking way!!! I rather wear rags instead of any jersey or any Phillies shirt...and hummm, I rather keep my silence, haha...but wait!!! I ain't going there!!! Not now, not ever!!! Philly is too freaking for me with such crimes!!!

nah my family live few mins away from Philly but their local news are in Philly, so I am sure we got many diffy reporters and whatever...

She is in Philly right? I am like two hours away almost, maybe different new reporters??? I dont know...there were many diff reporters last night's game...

I do understand your frustration, and being crazy...I do know it all...my brother stopped talking to me when he heard about the game being suspended, he won't talk to me!!! Not even today!!! He won't feel alive till he sees the game, and winning the game as it is...I do feel for him and ya. I do understand. I am always waiting for him to come into his sense and cheer with me...:D

Hey farewell I ain't wearing Eagles jersey going to the game to see the Patriots nuh huh, no freaking way!!! I rather wear rags instead of any jersey or any Phillies shirt...and hummm, I rather keep my silence, haha...but wait!!! I ain't going there!!! Not now, not ever!!! Philly is too freaking for me with such crimes!!![/QUOTE]

Yea, my hubby is from South Philly and we visited his grandmother where he lived...talk about pure ghetto!

I plan on wearing my Cardinals jersey to the Eagles game on Thanksgiving Day. Guess I will get my ass kicked?
:shock:

South Philly is def more dangerous, I always gone there for any wrestling events and I dont walk go anywhere away from ECW Arena after the show and just wait for my dad to pick me up

if Cardinals are leading and soon end game, suggest u leave game earlier if u still wanna wearing Cardinals shirt/jersey

:wave: guys,

I am so excited about tonight's game. It is tooth and nail waiting all day!!! It is getting colder with strong winds...So very brrrrrr here...hope all is well tonight with the weather n' all down there in Philly...

Phillies fans are going crazy down there already outside the stadium, waiting for the game...One reporter seems scared n' uncomfortable around the fans cuz they are sure dangerous and impossible to avoid, lol...

I was reading newspaper today. Tampa Bay had to go to Delaware to book their stay at stylish hotel, not just because they are afraid to be around the Phillies' fans or the Philly. The hotel won't them back so they had to go elsewhere...Where I work at is fully booked and apparently we had no idea why...

:h5: to Farewell, Angel and other Phils' fans...Go Phils!!! Yeaaaa!!!! Tonight's game is gonna be quicker than any game we have ever seen because it will start at bottom 6th innings :D And I have a good feeling about the game tonight...

GO PHILLIES!!!! WAVE YOUR PRIDE!!!

*clear my throat* now you know what Farewell was trying to state here, that all Phillies fans are surely dangerous and so impossible...they won't chill out till they are a winner...

I have lived with one all my life and it is not easy living with that person who is my brother. In time they will get over it, but not over night. I still do not know why...yea jeeze!!! (My brother and I are like a cat and mouse over freaking sports, heh heh)
:lol: Thanks

Folks.. I believe Game 5 of the TB/Philly World series will resume tonite at 8:30 pm EST.. that is after an half hour of Obama campain ads that will air on CBS, NBC, ABC and Fox I think... ehh.. oh well till then we gotta wait till the suspended Game 5 resume.. btw Philly will bat in the bottom of 6th inning with the score 2-2.... will Philly do it tonite and finish off the Series with a victory or will Tampa Bay roar back and force Game 6 for tomorrow? Will see tonite!

Folks.. I believe Game 5 of the TB/Philly World series will resume tonite at 8:30 pm EST.. that is after an half hour of Obama campain ads that will air on CBS, NBC, ABC and Fox I think... ehh.. oh well till then we gotta wait till the suspended Game 5 resume.. btw Philly will bat in the bottom of 6th inning with the score 2-2.... will Philly do it tonite and finish off the Series with a victory or will Tampa Bay roar back and force Game 6 for tomorrow? Will see tonite!

Obama will be on before the game? Jeeze... Can't he wait till tomorrow??? Haha...grrr...I can't wait to see the game... And it will be finished tonight :D

fuck people! will anyone pls shut up abt Rays' favor to win? tmw weather at Philly will be still fucking coldest and Philly fans are still fucking crazy and loudest, I hope Rays still cannot handle those fucking weather and fans (sorry for my continue rant on Selig and yall people keep saying Rays are favor to win the fucking game)

You need to water your hot head!

Let's see if Rays win tonight then tell what can you say? :naughty:

Well, Folks - It's official.

The Philadelphia Phillies are the 2008 World Series Champion.

Congratulations to the Phillies! :)

Folks... say hello to the 2008 World Series champions from the City of Brotherly love the Philadlephia Phillies who have done the impossible and win tonite vs the amazing Tampa Bay Rays.. congrats to the Phillies on their WS title and also congrats to the Rays for a good season as well!!!!

is it over yet? or still must win as best of winning something..

??

It's over, HorseRace. The Phillies won 3-1 before tonight's game. They must win 4 games out of 7 games. So tonight, they won their 4th game and that is when they won the World Series.

Congrats to the Phillies as well. They all deserved the title once again since 1980.

Yeah it is over!!! Whew!!!

:h5: to Farewell, Angel, Shel, myself and to Phils fans!!!! Wow, I never thought I would cry seeing this!!! I did had a good feeling about this all day. My throat hurts...jeeze. I am sure that Tug McGraw is smiling down so proud. His son was proud, I bet!!! This is the second World Series I have seen in my life that they have won...Great memory and the last four games too. I never thought I would see another win. So freaking wild outside the stadium!!! Whoa!!! Now you guys can see what Philly is like these days. I hope it will go well without any trouble...

An old woman at my hubby's work wore her Phillies cap everyday, hoping the Phillies will win, she finally got to see it. She only have three weeks to 6 months to live...God bless her. We will congrat her tomorrow.

So Farewell, you can smile every day, month and years to come!!! Yeeeeaaaahhhh!!!!

To Tampa Bay for a great job done all season, you did work so hard to get in the World Series. There is always next year, you can try win...Good Luck!!!

Pssst Sharky...guess what? Red Wings are playing Blackhawks outdoorsat Wrigley field on New Year's Day. :D

:wave: Sorry guys I am off topic...but need to tell Sharky. :D

GO PHILLIES!!! WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS 2008 AND PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

is it over yet? or still must win as best of winning something..

??

Yeah HR the 2008 World Series is over officially... Philadelphia now has a championship team to celebrate with... the WS title is the 2nd one in Phillies history... so congrats to them as well..

Pssst Sharky...guess what? Red Wings are playing Blackhawks outdoorsat Wrigley field on New Year's Day. :D

:wave: Sorry guys I am off topic...but need to tell Sharky. :D

GO PHILLIES!!! WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS 2008 AND PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

HAHA Restless.. I know abuot the Red Wings/Blackhawks game at Wriley Field.. that gonna be televised on NBC in the USA and CBC here in Canada as well so I can watch.. it will be at 1 pm EST... I am looking forwarding to cheering the Chicago Blackhawks to victory vs Detroit.. hehe...

Congrats!!! to all you Phillies fans

Back