Road to 2008 World Series...

Let's hope so Farewell....

GO RAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I born and raised in Tampa, FL. About the time they get the chacne to win World Series! Wait and see!

Done... TB win game 2 tonite!!

Now Game 3 in Philly for this Saturday might be delayed or moved due to rain and etc.. geez....

Lets hope not!!! It is all set for Saturday!!! No matter what...rain or shine, haha...

Hope it will not rain at all...

GO PHILLIES!!! Yeeeeeaaaahhh!!!

it will rebound once again and Phillies will WIN Game 3!!!

Restless.. naw Tampa Bay will get on a roll.. hehe...

:lol: you got it wrong, Sharky. We won last night's game and will win another one tonight!!! 2 more to go yet to WIN!!!

:h5: to Farewell...

GO PHILLIES!!!! MAKE ANOTHER AWESOME HOMERS!!!!! YEEEEAH!!!!!

Meanwhile, it is 4th inning and we are watching at the moment. We are at 5 to 1...beating TB for sure...there is not gonna be another rebound...

Folks.. look like Philly will take Game 4 tonite .. so far the score is 10-2 for Philly.. wow... I wonder how TB will do something for Game 5 tomorrow or it gonna be officially over with the Phillies poised to win their 2nd World Series title, the first WS title since 1980... will Philly finish this Series off tomorrow night or will TB force the Series back to their home park for Game 6 and maybe Game 7?? will see tomorrow!

Phillies leading 3 to 1 so it looks like they will win the world series. bum!

LOL @ Sharkyie.

GO PHILLIES!!! :monkey:

I like that monkey dance, do they got sharky or donkey dance? :laugh2:

:h5: to Farewell and Angel...

Last night's game was so awesome with good homers...Howard did great and finally hit the ball :eek3: whew!!! What a game...

So I have been thinking...I don't think Tampa Bay liked the chilly weather here, I noticed the players were rubbing their hands and blowing their hands...and I turn around to see the Phillies, nope...they can deal with the chilly air...:naughty: and guess what Sharky, tonight's temperature will drop lower than last night's game...think Tampa Bay will deal with the chilly weather again??? Mmmm...we will see if we lose tonight, they will go back to their home town and I am sure the weather was a die for for Tampa Bay's team...hee hee...

ONE MORE GAME to win till the World Series...yes Phillies' first World series win since 1980...our hearts are racing...

GO PHILLIES!!! Yeeeaaahhh....Let's go for one more!!! And we will party ALL NIGHT LONG...

LOL, I'll see if I can find one.

Yup, the game was sure AWESOME!!! :h5: Restless heartie

Just need one more to go. :naughty: GO PHILLIES!!!

Angel>
shark.gif
<Sharkyie

It ain't over 'til it is over! :D

Anything is possible, Rays bandwagoners! :)

Come here Angel... ccccooooommmmeeee hhheeerrreeeee... grrrrrrr... hahaha

Restless.. yeah I know but TB could bounce back.. or so... so ppfttt.....

It ain't over 'til it is over! :D

Anything is possible, Rays bandwagoners! :)

Yep but face it that it gets much tougher for Rays to overcome yet sure enough anything is possible like you said!

one more left to win WS Champ!!!!!! Phils will kick Rays' ass tonight with very cold tonight also loudest fans with 45,000 plus rally towels!

:h5: to Restless, Angel, and all fans of Phils!!

I am mad and hate Bud Selig! cuz he is supporting Rays along with his fucking umpires!

I am mad and hate Bud Selig! cuz he is supporting Rays along with his fucking umpires!

Yeah well...last night's game was something, was it??? Oh boy...I was talking to my brother through AIM during the game...We feel that we, Phillies are the umpires for the Tampa bay and the umpiries...jeeze...I could tell that Tampa Bay couldnt stand the chilly weather, even the rain!!! And umpires too...:roll:

We were getting really good, till we had a tie...I don't think Tampa Bay and the umpires could take it and they suspensed the game till tonight at 8 pm. So the game tonight will start with a tie, 2-2 at bottom of 6th inning...But guess what guys...it is snowing here where we are at, and down there in Philly, it may rain and pretty messy like last night...not good so we will see what happens if the game will go on tonight...but the problem is...Tampa Bay cannot go home to their home town, they must finish tonight right here in our home field because they did plan on having a parade tomorrow at 11 am if the Phillies win the World Series...it was already planned, even for next week too, but they decided that the game must go on here since the fans are holding their tickets for tonight's game...that is a tough choice to make, according to what the news people said last night on the news...

So farewell, hurry and buy the ticket off some fans, hee hee...maybe half price, or even a dollar haha...

Never seen a game like this one during the World Series...that is really something to talk about, huh?

I saw Tug Mcgaw, my goodness, he looks so good as ever. I remember 1980 World Series with Tug's pitch!!! Wow yeah it is ages and ages ago for me since I was in a grade school and my brother was in Kintergarden... Those ppl still remembers, yeah!!! But my brother didn't, he just heard about it, even from me :D

So guys, it is hammer and nails right now...so we will see what is gonna happen during the day till tonight...

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!! WE WILL SEE YA TONIGHT AND SEE YA ALL WIN!!!

Damn. i guess that i have to hold the bet with my co worker. Grr.

Go Tampa Bay!! win!! Tampa Bay Rays: I DO NOT want to WEAR tutu for all the day at work!!

If i win, i'm going home with 100 bucks, Yes, its BENJAMIN!!

Yeah Game 5 last night was something... I guess the MLB commish thought it might be wise to have a tied game suspended for the time being till it can be played with no problems tonite... if TB hadnt scored to tie the game and it ended up that Philly had the lead and it would be very very embarrassing to have that happen.. think about it, the TB organization would revolt and be upset if that happened to them... so best thing was to get the tying run scored and then suspend the game...

So Game 5 will go tonite but more rain coming in.. possible we will have to wait another day or so... the WS schedule could be pushed up more into November somehow... so best to be patient and wait see what happen...

Restless... ya do realize Tug is now dead? I would know as I have read his autobiography and he passed away as a result of a brain tumor in 2004...

Back