Road to 2008 World Series...

Yeah... I watched the end of the game today. Whew, a bit intense at the end. :eek:

It sure was and speaking of intense, hope the citizenry doesn't destroy the town.

Congratulations to Phillys.

Tampa had an excellent season. We went from the worst to the best. We may not have won the WS title, but we still hold the AL championship. To me they have done a wonderful job!

Thank you Rays for giving us fans a wonderful season!!

thats right!!!! gimmie hell fuckin yeah!!!! I am very drunk after phillies won WS Champ!!!!!!!

FYI I am drunk drunkl!!!!! but dont worry I gonna remmy everything and will heading to Philly for victory parade!!!!!!

Congratulations to Phillies!

So the weather favored for them then! :thumb:

I want to offer my heartfelt congratulation to the Phillies for bring the World Series championship home after 25-years hiatus.

Remember it is Pat Gillick that built the Phillies into World Series champions. He used to be the GM of Toronto BlueJays who won two World Series championship under his direction. :)

thats right!!!! gimmie hell fuckin yeah!!!! I am very drunk after phillies won WS Champ!!!!!!!

FYI I am drunk drunkl!!!!! but dont worry I gonna remmy everything and will heading to Philly for victory parade!!!!!!

Did you join your Phillies fans on the street for celebration? :D

Yeah it is over!!! Whew!!!

:h5: to Farewell, Angel, Shel, myself and to Phils fans!!!! Wow, I never thought I would cry seeing this!!! I did had a good feeling about this all day. My throat hurts...jeeze. I am sure that Tug McGraw is smiling down so proud. His son was proud, I bet!!! This is the second World Series I have seen in my life that they have won...Great memory and the last four games too. I never thought I would see another win. So freaking wild outside the stadium!!! Whoa!!! Now you guys can see what Philly is like these days. I hope it will go well without any trouble...

An old woman at my hubby's work wore her Phillies cap everyday, hoping the Phillies will win, she finally got to see it. She only have three weeks to 6 months to live...God bless her. We will congrat her tomorrow.

So Farewell, you can smile every day, month and years to come!!! Yeeeeaaaahhhh!!!!

To Tampa Bay for a great job done all season, you did work so hard to get in the World Series. There is always next year, you can try win...Good Luck!!!

I already have big smile since last night!! also wore Phillies cap at work (I violated dress code heh)

:h5: to restless, angel, myself, and all Phillies fans!!

It sure was and speaking of intense, hope the citizenry doesn't destroy the town.

It was like madri gras out there, jeeze...I saw a few of them getting arrested. PPl were carried by strangers and fell, hahaha...oops...Ppl were playing with fireworks and all and gone crazy. They were already drunk when they won...I knew it would happen. Hope they didnt destroy anything, we will see what happens on the news later. I worked all day and will see the news soon...

i am still drunk but i am fucking excited!!!! =D

Haha still??? All night long and all day, haha...Hope you won't get hung over and miss the parade tomorrow.

damn, i have to wear TUTU all the day at work. DAMMIT!!

:naughty: told ya, you should have listened to me and Farewell :giggle:

I already have big smile since last night!! also wore Phillies cap at work (I violated dress code heh)

:h5: to restless, angel, myself, and all Phillies fans!!

I bought newspaper and we got World Series shirts :D so we will tell our grandkids all about it in case it won't be one like this one for another 25 years. My brother was sooooooooo excited and had huge SMILE all day!!! Yeeeeeeeah!!!

How was the parade? Did you take pix? If you don't mind sharing if not understand respect your privacy :)

The parade is tomorrow. And tomorrow is Halloween, it is a perfect timing for Philadephia.

It would be great if you did take pictures Farewell...:D Because you will never know when the Phillies' next World Series title gonna be? Another 25 years, or 28, or maybe 30...just never know...

Hey guys, did you know that Joe Maddon lives an hour away from us? He was good and he had brought Tampa Bay back from the dead!!! Last year Tampa Bay was horrible, and this year Joe brought them back and did a great job.

Yeah the Tampa Bay Rays did us proud somehow but I also am happy that the Philadelphia Phillies finally did what they have been unable to do, bring a World Series title to the city since the first one in 1980... Philadelphia did go to the WS in 1993 but failed .. now that is history a bit... hope Philly can try to repeat as champs next year or so... and I am pretty sure TB will learn a valuable lesson and go back there again.. that should be a good run for the Rays to do for years to come...

Good thing I bought the local newspapers with the pics of the Phillies celebrations and etc.. hehe...

Also I wouldnt mind seeing the pics of the parade as well.. do post in here for us all to see if so!!

It was like madri gras out there, jeeze...I saw a few of them getting arrested. PPl were carried by strangers and fell, hahaha...oops...Ppl were playing with fireworks and all and gone crazy. They were already drunk when they won...I knew it would happen. Hope they didnt destroy anything, we will see what happens on the news later. I worked all day and will see the news soon...

Haha still??? All night long and all day, haha...Hope you won't get hung over and miss the parade tomorrow.

I bought newspaper and we got World Series shirts :D so we will tell our grandkids all about it in case it won't be one like this one for another 25 years. My brother was sooooooooo excited and had huge SMILE all day!!! Yeeeeeeeah!!!

The parade is tomorrow. And tomorrow is Halloween, it is a perfect timing for Philadephia.

It would be great if you did take pictures Farewell...:D Because you will never know when the Phillies' next World Series title gonna be? Another 25 years, or 28, or maybe 30...just never know...
I thought the parade was today oops! Farewell said he was drunk and said something about the parade thought it was today. He can be sober for it tomorrow :giggle:

:laugh2:

Is there any pictures of you in the tutu? :fingersx:

If so, I am sure a lot of us AD'ers would LOVE to see the photos! :giggle:

Yes, I wouldn't mind seeing that pix too:laugh2:

Hey guys, did you know that Joe Maddon lives an hour away from us? He was good and he had brought Tampa Bay back from the dead!!! Last year Tampa Bay was horrible, and this year Joe brought them back and did a great job.

oh yea I am still crazy, hyper, and excited all day!!!

yea ofc I will take some pics during parade but I will be at The Linc most of the day for celebration/rally

my dad did get me WS shirt and hat =D

Back